X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yankees vs. Angels 8/11/06

I went to another Yankees game last night. No pics this time. And, a loss this time not a 2 hit shutout.
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!
  • VAN HLN CA
    Foot Soldier
    • Apr 2005

The Halo's have owned the Yank's for 5 years!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Didn't the Yanks win today though?
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
        Foot Soldier
        • Apr 2005

indeed, just saw the highlights.

Its crazy though how they go there and kick ass since 96'.

Never would have thought they would be the dominators, plus there have been a handfull of sweeps once they went to Red.

Comment

• Bob_R
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          Didn't the Yanks win today though?
          Yes.

It was over in the 1st inning.
          Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

It does appear that the Yankees, when it is all said and done, may have the best lineup in the AL...

I don't like their starters, but seriously...when you look at the White Sox, Red Sox and Tigers (and whoever is left in the West), I don't know that any of THEIR starters are proven (Tigers), playing well (White Sox) or any good (Red Sox).
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

If the Red Sox can somehow make the playoffs, and have someone pitch decent besides Schilling and Beckett, they could be tough to beat in a 7 game series....

Then again, if the Tigers pitchers remain hot, they can win it all...
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                Foot Soldier
                • Apr 2005

It would be good for baseball for a Tigers Chapionship, last two years won by Sox, Red & White, now the last of the old schoolers can get the monkey off it's back.

pretty good shit

Comment

• Bob_R
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by van hln CA
                  It would be good for baseball for a Tigers Chapionship, last two years won by Sox, Red & White, now the last of the old schoolers can get the monkey off it's back.
                  Actually....

Nah. Never happen.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Apr 2005

How'd I forget about the Cubbies EVH? Good shot, perfect shot.

I cant beleive the Dodgers though. Never would have imagined such dramatic twist. LA vs Detroit or Yanks would be good times.

Comment

Working...