PDA

View Full Version : ROB ZOMBIE wnat ya to know...

Douglas T.
08-16-2006, 08:02 PM
"Here it is the official Myspace page from Rob Zombie's upcoming film HALLOWEEN. This will be your best source for all info in the future about this film.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=101946169

binnie
08-18-2006, 08:59 AM
More craziness from Rob!

Excellent!

Terry
08-19-2006, 12:16 PM
If Zombie stays true to his word and intentions (he seems to be coming from a place of respect in terms of how he is approaching the series), this may well be an entry into the series that doesn't suck. There really hasn't been a great once since Halloween 2, IMO.

3 was an enjoyable non-related flick. 4 and 5 were okay. 6 was a confused effort (the Producer's Cut was much better). H20 was too Scream-style for my tastes (although it has a great beginning and ending). Resurrection was just plain unwatchable.

But the time frame of the story Zombie is working within has a lot of interesting possibilities.

I hate re-makes, most of which suck and are totally not needed. But after seeing the Hills Have Eyes remake, and liking it, I'm warming up a bit to the concept. Might as well, since at the rate Tinsel Town is going that's all that's gonna be released pretty soon.