X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Calderone
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

look at this guy !!!!!! eddie who ?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sProNFjR2v8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sProNFjR2v8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  • Mad_Mike
    Groupie
    • Jan 2005

Re: look at this guy !!!!!! eddie who ?

:eek:
    Honey, don't stick your tongue at me unless you plan to use it...

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

That's Calderone on vocals...

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Al Estrada is a smokin player. First saw him at NAMM "94 in a guitar battle contest a friend of mine was in (and won btw)("Jam Trax " booth) . Al was doin the shred/wank thing over a blues track.I was'nt overly impressed. Seemed like a lot L.A. wankie weedly-weedly. A good player none the less.
        He's got the EVH trip locked down tight. And having witnessed Brian Young with Dave I gotta go with Estrada as the better player for Dve's band , IMO.
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Jurak
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2005

playing's good, singing is a little off......... not a bad vid tho ....
          "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
          That is all.
          Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Eddie who?

Um, the guy that wrote that music, that's on the guy's t-shirt, who designed the paint on the guitar.

It's easier to mimick someone than it is to come up with something new.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oUjYwIEAK_E"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oUjYwIEAK_E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

Cool !
                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Fat Wolfie
                  Roadie
                  • Dec 2004

If Eddie did not invent that playing, this guy would be making of a living as a janitor in some black hood.
                  http://images.usatoday.com/life/_pho...07/11/imus.jpg

Buy your "Nappy-Headed Ho's" a Colt 45 and a Gorilla to mate with

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

That dude doin' I'm The One nailed it note-for-note, but it really didn't do much for me. If it were Eddie playing the classic stuff and wailing on it, THAT'D be something to get hyped about. The guy covering it did an EXCELLENT job, but it's something that's already been created before by someone else. Only gonna go so far xeroxing...

Calderone is a huge Roth fan, and he's got a good look going, but based on that clip. what I heard didn't really sound much like Dave. Not saying Calderone is a bad singer AT ALL, mind you...

I dug the clip posted by Elvis a lot more.
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Calderone
                        <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sProNFjR2v8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sProNFjR2v8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                        Nice find - but unless he was wearing a wig I don't think it's Calderone there on vocals.

"Eddie who?"... I gotta agree on the fact that however great a copy might be, it will never erase the master, though.
                        Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 08-19-2006, 06:41 PM.
                        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Oh, my mistake...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            Oh, my mistake...
                            Or he might have put on that wig so that we wouldn't recognize him!
                            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                              Or he might have put on that wig so that we wouldn't recognize him!
                              Calderone seems like a cool dude...I assumed it was him singing too, as he was the one that posted the thread.

I do have to admit I'm pretty impressed with the Eddie-clone, in terms of accuracy.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...