PDA

View Full Version : Attention B-movie and Rock&Roll fans!!

rustoffa
08-19-2006, 08:40 PM
This deal has gotten bigger every year, and is one helluva party. Cancel any plans you have for Labor Day weekend, and be there. Think live bands, beer gardens, classic B movies, and the stars responsible all rolled into a scorching Georgia drive in parking lot!!!

Drive-Invasion in '06 WILL be the BIGGEST and BEST yet! Mark your calendar for Saturday and Sunday, September 2nd and 3rd!

What makes DIV '06 the biggest and best yet? Check out this year's AMAZING program - BANDS:
BLUE OYSTER CULT, SOUTHERN CULTURE ON THE SKIDS, ROCKET FROM THE TOMBS, REID PALEY TRIO, THE SUPERSUCKERS, THE GORE GORE GIRLS, THE GHASTLY ONES, JOHNNY LEGEND, THE COGBURNS, NATIONAL GRAIN, CADILLAC JONES, The Sweetloves, AND MANY MORE!!
MOVIES - Drive-Invasion movies this year are some of our all time B movies and cult classic favorites...
2001 Maniacs, Galaxy of Terror, Vanishing Point,Invasion of the Bee Girls, I Drink Your Blood, The Car, Gone in 60 Seconds, and in honor of Blue Oyster Cult - GODZILLA!

PLUS! - Drive-Invasion's very special guests - cast members of 2001 MANIACS making a special appearance on Saturday! Plus the awesome annual DIXIE FRIED CAR SHOW, the DEAD ENDS HOT ROD HEARSE CLUB, The Atlanta Roller Girls, Big City Burlesque, and loads of vendors!
BUT WAIT, there is still more! On Sunday, Dixie Fried car Show continues along with special guests, vendors, Atlanta Rollergirls, Big City Burlesque and more. Note also we have clean, refreshing free showers for the campers. Ahhh!

DRIVE-INVASION '06 TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE NOW at www.driveinvasion.com. Early bird discount: Buy your weekend pass online before July 1st for a $10 savings. That's a $50 weekend pass for just $40, if you buy before July 1st. Daily passes (Saturday only or Sunday only) will be available at the gate for $30 per day.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7047/dicz7.jpg

Unchainme
08-19-2006, 08:42 PM
Shit that going to kickass, Wish I could go to it, Is a shame its all the way in Georgia, Would go to it in a heartbeat...

rustoffa
08-19-2006, 09:37 PM
BOC isn't a band to lump into the heart-felt retro circuit. The Triumvirate Of Evil is still intact...they've been recycling band members since 1974.

Both days will be grate. Stop by and have a beer with yours truly!

BITEYOASS
08-19-2006, 11:34 PM
Fuckin eh, it's sucks when you don't make enough money. If your in the front row for the BOC set when they sing "Don't fear the reaper", be sure to yell out MORE COWBELL! LOL

rustoffa
08-20-2006, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Fuckin eh, it's sucks when you don't make enough money. If your in the front row for the BOC set when they sing "Don't fear the reaper", be sure to yell out MORE COWBELL! LOL

Bro, you're 2 and 1/2 hours away! Drive on over!!!

BITEYOASS
08-20-2006, 11:45 AM
Yeah, but I got 2 choices save my money and get some from my fiancee or go to a kick-ass concert. And with me, sex overrules anything else.

BITEYOASS
08-20-2006, 11:47 AM
Like Sam Kinison once said: "You might as well have a trigger on it ladies, because we do what you say."

Hardrock69
08-20-2006, 12:54 PM
Man that is exactly the kind of event I would love to attend!

However I am gonna be on vacation that weekend on the opposite end of the country, so I guess I will just have to waitn until next year....

Jimmy Jingles
08-21-2006, 10:50 AM
Might see ya there on Saturday Rust...

Sounds like a hella good time!!!

rustoffa
09-01-2006, 12:44 AM
Bump.

2 days left! Who wants a BBQ plate?