X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Savicki
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Pluto

The IAU proposed a new definition for planets that would have brought the the tally to 12. It was defeated.

So Pluto is not a planet anymore.
    I guess the alien inhabitants have hurt feelings now.

Oh, but Pluto's dead. Geeze, it's not like anyone in this lifetime is going there.
    sigpic
  • Jimmy Jingles
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Joke for the board smartasses....

Comment

• Little Texan
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I thought I read somewhere that two more moons were discovered around Pluto recently. So Pluto, even with 3 moons, is not considered a planet? Did anyone see the dumbass definition these supposedly intellegent astronomers came up with for a planet?

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Scientific American is the essential guide to the most awe-inspiring advances in science and technology, explaining how they change our understanding of the world and shape our lives.

Comment

• EbDawson
            Veteran
            • Apr 2004

This is an outrage! I demand a Senate investigation. Neat article though.
            "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• franksters
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

the thing is that apparently there are object bigger than pluton in the solar system.. but for me pluton is on is own, and it should stay there, maybe it's just a scam to re-print all the astronomy book for school and stuff!

that way they get some extra $$$ to finance their research havein shares in those company, it's gotta be a big plot!!!
              SUMMER'S JUST
              AROUND
              THE CORNER!

[IMG]
              http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Joke for the board smartasses....

LMAO!! Sesh... Fuckin' A!

So if Pluto no longer is a planet (the only one in the nine that was discovered by Americans), then "C"haron never was the PM of Israel!
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...