PDA

View Full Version : Just watching a report on hurricane Katrina

kentuckyklira
08-27-2006, 11:38 AM
and how many of George Bushīs promises have been held so far.

More or less none, and itīs been a year now!

I really canīt figure out why Americans accept getting fooled and lied to again and again!!:( :(

FORD
08-27-2006, 11:59 AM
It's only about 30% of Americans who are still fooled by the Chimp.

It's really comparable to your own country's history. I know a lady who was born in Germany and was a child during WWII. She still believes, to this day, that Hitler had nothing but honorable intentions when he first came to power, but he was somehow "corrupted" in the process.

Which of course contradicts the fact that Hitler spelled out his agenda in "Mein Kampf", just as the PNAC'ers spelled out their own agenda, including their intentions to stage their own "new Pearl Harbor".

Like Adolf said, it's easier to fool the people with a big lie than a little one. And the ones who choose to remain fools only have themselves to blame.

Spc. Graner
08-27-2006, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
and how many of George Bushīs promises have been held so far.

More or less none, and itīs been a year now!

I really canīt figure out why Americans accept getting fooled and lied to again and again!!:( :(

Listen up you liberal communist. Americans don't care about brown people unless there are some dishes to wash or fruit to pick. Other than that it's BACK TO FUCKING MEXICO with your goldbricking asses!

I can't wait until we invade Germany! I have some special tortures ready for you German communists!