X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kentuckyklira
    Veteran
    • Sep 2004

Just watching a report on hurricane Katrina

and how many of George Bush´s promises have been held so far.

More or less none, and it´s been a year now!

I really can´t figure out why Americans accept getting fooled and lied to again and again!!
    http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's only about 30% of Americans who are still fooled by the Chimp.

It's really comparable to your own country's history. I know a lady who was born in Germany and was a child during WWII. She still believes, to this day, that Hitler had nothing but honorable intentions when he first came to power, but he was somehow "corrupted" in the process.

Which of course contradicts the fact that Hitler spelled out his agenda in "Mein Kampf", just as the PNAC'ers spelled out their own agenda, including their intentions to stage their own "new Pearl Harbor".

Like Adolf said, it's easier to fool the people with a big lie than a little one. And the ones who choose to remain fools only have themselves to blame.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Spc. Graner
      Roadie
      • Jan 2005

Re: Just watching a report on hurricane Katrina

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
      and how many of George Bush´s promises have been held so far.

More or less none, and it´s been a year now!

I really can´t figure out why Americans accept getting fooled and lied to again and again!!
      Listen up you liberal communist. Americans don't care about brown people unless there are some dishes to wash or fruit to pick. Other than that it's BACK TO FUCKING MEXICO with your goldbricking asses!

I can't wait until we invade Germany! I have some special tortures ready for you German communists!
      Last edited by Spc. Graner; 08-27-2006, 12:14 PM.
      You have never heard a man scream until you have held a lighter to his balls. Don't forget to light the lighter, dummy.
      - US Army Spc. Charles Graner, Jan.16, 2005

Comment

Working...