PDA

View Full Version : What the FUCK did anyone ever do for the Middle East?

Hardrock69
08-28-2006, 09:52 AM
Look......I hear it all the time, and have heard it all my life.

Out soldiers giving their lives so that our country (as well as MANY other countries on this Earth) can have Freedom and Liberty for all.

Our Founding Fathers, while not necessarily dying in battle for that freedom, surely did dedicate their lives to the cause.

We enjoy many of our rights and freedoms because of the actions of men who had vision and foresight, and simply wanted to live in a country free from tyranny and oppression.

And for the next 200 years, others dedicated their careers and lives, and others willingly GAVE their lives for that same cause.

Ok so tell me....

(begin rant here)

WHAT IN THE FUCK HAS ANYONE DONE FOR THE MIDDLE EAST?????

IF ANYONE GAVE THEIR LIVES OVER THERE, OR DEDICATED THEIR LIVES TO SOMETHING, IT WAS SO A BUNCH OF FUCKING IGNORANT CAMEL FUCKERS COULD HAVE LIVES DEDICATED TO MISERY, SQUALOR, AND FIGHTING OVER NOTHING!!!

THE ARABS NEVER GAVE THEIR LIVES FOR SHIT!!!!

ALL THEY EVER WANTED WAS TO GRAB SOMEONE ELSE'S LAND OR PROPERTY FOR THEMSELVES, OR ELSE THEY JUST WANTED TO PREVENT SOME OTHER FUCKING CHILDISH, GREEDY BASTARD FROM TAKING IT AWAY!!!!

FROM THE DAWN OF TIME, THOSE FUCKING ASSHOLES OVER THERE HAVE CONTINUALLY FOUGHT FOR WHAT THEY CALLED "greatness", BASICALLY MEANING THEY ALL HAD ASPIRATIONS OF RULING THEIR CORNER OF THE WORLD, AND KILLING ANYONE WHO STOOD IN THEIR WAY!!!

THEY HAD NO FUCKING "IDEALS", THEY WERE NEVER FIGHTING SO THAT THE "COMMON ARAB" COULD HAVE FREEDOM AND LIBERTY AND ALL THE BENEFITS THEREOF.....THEY ONLY WANTED TO CONQUER THE FUCK OUT OF THE MISERABLE WRETCHES SCRATCHING OUT A FEEBLE AND FUCKED UP EXISTENCE IN A LAND THAT HAD NOTHING!!! (hey...oil was not discovered there until the 20th century so don't EVEN bring that up).

I POSTED THE OTHER WEEK WHERE AN ARAB-AMERICAN WOMAN PSYCHOLOGIST MADE THE SIMPLE STATEMENT THAT MUSLIMS NEED TO ASK THEMSELVES WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO FOR HUMANITY BEFORE THEY WILL GET ANY RESPECT FROM EVERYONE ELSE....AND IT IS FUCKING TRUE!!!

Hey...you don't like me typing in all caps...fuck you...I am ranting here....
;)

THEY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES!!! ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS FIGHT SOMEBODY!!! THEY ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF SPOILED ROTTEN 3-YEAR-OLDS WHO ARE JEALOUS OF EVERYONE ELSE FOR THE FREEDOMS AND PRIVILEDGES THEY HAVE EARNED, AND SO THE ONLY ANSWER TO THEIR FUCKING PROBLEM IS TO TRY TO BEAT THE OTHER KIDS UP IN THEIR SHIT-INFESTED LITTLE SANDBOX!!!

IF THEY TRULY WISHED TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY, THEY WOULD STOP ALL THAT FUCKING IDIOCY AND ASK WHAT THEY COULD DO TO HELP THE HUMAN RACE!!!

BUT NO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O.....

THEY (meaning the fucking assholes over there...not everyone wants to live that way and many are tired of the 7000-Year-Old War) HATE EVERYONE WHO IS NOT AN ARAB!!! THEY ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING RACIST FUCKHEADS WHO HATE WHITE PEOPLE, SERIOUSLY HATE JEWS, AND GOD HELP YOU IF YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM!!!

AND SO THEIR ONLY ANSWER IS TO TRY TO DESTROY EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AROUND THEM (including themselves) BECAUSE IT PISSES THEM OFF THAT THEY ARE NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH OR MATURE ENOUGH TO HAVE ANY RESPONSIBLITY!!!!

SADDAMITE HUSSEIN GOT A FUCKING FROWNIE FACE ON HIS REPORT CARD IN THE SPACE MARKED "PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS", SO HE WAS SENT TO HIS ROOM WITHOUT SUPPER IN THE FIRST GULF WAR, AND HE NEVER LEARNED HIS LESSON, AND NOW HE IS GOING TO BE SPANKED PERMANENTLY!!!

ALL THESE SO-CALLED MUSLIM EXTREMIST COCKSUCKERS ARE JUST A BUNCH OF SPOILED BRATS WHO ROLL AROUND IN DOGSHIT AND SPREAD VERMIN TO OTHER ARABS, AND RAISE A BUNCH OF BASTARD SHITTY PUPPIES WHO LEARN FROM THEIR ELDERS THAT THE WAY TO GET AHEAD IN THIS WORLD IS TO BLOW YOURSELF UP!!!!

FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

(end rant here?)

Most common men and women in the Arab world are just normal people.

They wake up in the morning, put their shoes on one at a time, and then go about the daily business of earning a living to feed themselves and their loved ones. They also just want to live in peace, and have that piece of the pie that is rightfully coming to them.

The above rant is dedicated to all those goddamnable fucks who hate people like that, and who would rather kill their neighbor, than to be happy for him when he has some small success in his/her life.

I know many here share the view that Muslim Extremists should be wiped from the face of this Earth.

As much as Chimpy is a fucking idiot, he does have one saving grace....he feels the same way I do.

He calls them "terrists" and wants them wiped from the face of this Earth.

It is his method of going about it that is flawed, and of course it is like the so-called "War On Drugs".

It will never be won, as when one terrist blows himself up, another ignorant camel-shit eating raghead motherfucker will step up to the plate and do the same.

I am happy they blow themselves up....as it is one less fucking idiot using up our natural resources. It is when they kill innocent people that they are way out of line.

Ok I am done ranting for the week.

Have a nice week everyone, ;) and may Allah fuck those worthless scum in the ass for all eternity! :mad:

LoungeMachine
08-28-2006, 10:41 AM
Feel better now?

:cool:

Hardrock69
08-28-2006, 10:45 AM
I suppose....got it all outta my system for the time being...
:D

Angel
08-28-2006, 08:59 PM
May you walk with Allah, HR. ;)

rustoffa
08-28-2006, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
I am happy they blow themselves up....as it is one less fucking idiot using up our natural resources. It is when they kill innocent people that they are way out of line.

Hmmm...

I'm not even sure if I'm happy they blow themselves up. Interesting premise though (natural resources).

Personally, I think the rational, fun-loving Islamists don't have a problem being profiled. Now, I'm not talking about glamour shots.;)

Bare with me.

Ok, think about the nature of dogs. They're often referred to as "man's best friend" right? This rudimentary parallelium denotes the basic nature of mankind's reasoning ability, as well as the lack of said ability in dogs.

Alright, still with me?

Both species have the NATURAL-BORN instinct to ostracize the fucked-up specimens. The distinct lack of reasoning ability in dogs has nothing to do with them naturally ostracizing the fucked-up specimens around them. Or does it?

I'll be damned. When was the last time you witnessed a pack of rabid dogs? I know...one helluva twisted parallelium. Maybe the lack of reasoning abilitiy afforded to "mans best friend" is a direct parallel to overthinking stuff?

Dogs have natural resources, so do we. Our reasoning ability affords us RESOURCES.

Think a big plot of land somewhere to let motherfuckers blow themselves up!

Bad example eh?
:D

Diamondjimi
08-29-2006, 12:07 AM

Out soldiers giving their lives so that our country (as well as MANY other countries on this Earth) can have Freedom and Liberty for all.

Our Founding Fathers, while not necessarily dying in battle for that freedom, surely did dedicate their lives to the cause.

We enjoy many of our rights and freedoms because of the actions of men who had vision and foresight, and simply wanted to live in a country free from tyranny and oppression.

And for the next 200 years, others dedicated their careers and lives, and others willingly GAVE their lives for that same cause.

Ok so tell me....

(begin rant here)

WHAT IN THE FUCK HAS ANYONE DONE FOR THE MIDDLE EAST?????

IF ANYONE GAVE THEIR LIVES OVER THERE, OR DEDICATED THEIR LIVES TO SOMETHING, IT WAS SO A BUNCH OF FUCKING IGNORANT CAMEL FUCKERS COULD HAVE LIVES DEDICATED TO MISERY, SQUALOR, AND FIGHTING OVER NOTHING!!!

THE ARABS NEVER GAVE THEIR LIVES FOR SHIT!!!!

ALL THEY EVER WANTED WAS TO GRAB SOMEONE ELSE'S LAND OR PROPERTY FOR THEMSELVES, OR ELSE THEY JUST WANTED TO PREVENT SOME OTHER FUCKING CHILDISH, GREEDY BASTARD FROM TAKING IT AWAY!!!!

FROM THE DAWN OF TIME, THOSE FUCKING ASSHOLES OVER THERE HAVE CONTINUALLY FOUGHT FOR WHAT THEY CALLED "greatness", BASICALLY MEANING THEY ALL HAD ASPIRATIONS OF RULING THEIR CORNER OF THE WORLD, AND KILLING ANYONE WHO STOOD IN THEIR WAY!!!

THEY HAD NO FUCKING "IDEALS", THEY WERE NEVER FIGHTING SO THAT THE "COMMON ARAB" COULD HAVE FREEDOM AND LIBERTY AND ALL THE BENEFITS THEREOF.....THEY ONLY WANTED TO CONQUER THE FUCK OUT OF THE MISERABLE WRETCHES SCRATCHING OUT A FEEBLE AND FUCKED UP EXISTENCE IN A LAND THAT HAD NOTHING!!! (hey...oil was not discovered there until the 20th century so don't EVEN bring that up).

I POSTED THE OTHER WEEK WHERE AN ARAB-AMERICAN WOMAN PSYCHOLOGIST MADE THE SIMPLE STATEMENT THAT MUSLIMS NEED TO ASK THEMSELVES WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO FOR HUMANITY BEFORE THEY WILL GET ANY RESPECT FROM EVERYONE ELSE....AND IT IS FUCKING TRUE!!!

Hey...you don't like me typing in all caps...fuck you...I am ranting here....
;)

THEY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES!!! ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS FIGHT SOMEBODY!!! THEY ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF SPOILED ROTTEN 3-YEAR-OLDS WHO ARE JEALOUS OF EVERYONE ELSE FOR THE FREEDOMS AND PRIVILEDGES THEY HAVE EARNED, AND SO THE ONLY ANSWER TO THEIR FUCKING PROBLEM IS TO TRY TO BEAT THE OTHER KIDS UP IN THEIR SHIT-INFESTED LITTLE SANDBOX!!!

IF THEY TRULY WISHED TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY, THEY WOULD STOP ALL THAT FUCKING IDIOCY AND ASK WHAT THEY COULD DO TO HELP THE HUMAN RACE!!!

BUT NO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O.....

THEY (meaning the fucking assholes over there...not everyone wants to live that way and many are tired of the 7000-Year-Old War) HATE EVERYONE WHO IS NOT AN ARAB!!! THEY ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING RACIST FUCKHEADS WHO HATE WHITE PEOPLE, SERIOUSLY HATE JEWS, AND GOD HELP YOU IF YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM!!!

AND SO THEIR ONLY ANSWER IS TO TRY TO DESTROY EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AROUND THEM (including themselves) BECAUSE IT PISSES THEM OFF THAT THEY ARE NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH OR MATURE ENOUGH TO HAVE ANY RESPONSIBLITY!!!!

SADDAMITE HUSSEIN GOT A FUCKING FROWNIE FACE ON HIS REPORT CARD IN THE SPACE MARKED "PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS", SO HE WAS SENT TO HIS ROOM WITHOUT SUPPER IN THE FIRST GULF WAR, AND HE NEVER LEARNED HIS LESSON, AND NOW HE IS GOING TO BE SPANKED PERMANENTLY!!!

ALL THESE SO-CALLED MUSLIM EXTREMIST COCKSUCKERS ARE JUST A BUNCH OF SPOILED BRATS WHO ROLL AROUND IN DOGSHIT AND SPREAD VERMIN TO OTHER ARABS, AND RAISE A BUNCH OF BASTARD SHITTY PUPPIES WHO LEARN FROM THEIR ELDERS THAT THE WAY TO GET AHEAD IN THIS WORLD IS TO BLOW YOURSELF UP!!!!

FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

(end rant here?)

Most common men and women in the Arab world are just normal people.

They wake up in the morning, put their shoes on one at a time, and then go about the daily business of earning a living to feed themselves and their loved ones. They also just want to live in peace, and have that piece of the pie that is rightfully coming to them.

The above rant is dedicated to all those goddamnable fucks who hate people like that, and who would rather kill their neighbor, than to be happy for him when he has some small success in his/her life.

I know many here share the view that Muslim Extremists should be wiped from the face of this Earth.

As much as Chimpy is a fucking idiot, he does have one saving grace....he feels the same way I do.

He calls them "terrists" and wants them wiped from the face of this Earth.

It is his method of going about it that is flawed, and of course it is like the so-called "War On Drugs".

It will never be won, as when one terrist blows himself up, another ignorant camel-shit eating raghead motherfucker will step up to the plate and do the same.

Ok I am done ranting for the week.

Have a nice week everyone, ;) and may Allah fuck those worthless scum in the ass for all eternity! :mad:

Bravo !:baaa:

Dr. Love
08-29-2006, 09:54 AM
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

bastardog
08-29-2006, 10:47 AM
Grate rant.........it resum my oppinion of this theme too.

svrwthr
12-07-2006, 12:10 AM
Great Rant. Those fuckers in the middle East are so far backwards they don't know what the hell is going on in the world. They are more clueless than the Chinese and the Middle Easterners ateast dont get censored from the world like the Chinese so you'd think they would have a brain. I just dont understand any of there thinking. Take Iraq for one. The stupid assed people are offered freedom and we (most of the world) have soldiers dying to give them that but the people continue to hide the assholes bombing, shooting, raping, chopping heads off etc. All the fucking people have to do is wake up, and narc people out and the war will go faster. Here is what I read in paper today which I find disturbing and total proof of the stupidity of middle easterners.

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran announced plans Sunday for a conference to examine evidence for the Holocaust, a new step in hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's campaign against Israel — one that was likely to deepen Tehran's international isolation.

Ahmadinejad already called the Nazis' World War II slaughter of European Jews a "myth" and said the Jewish state should be wiped off the map or moved to Germany or the United States.

Those remarks prompted a global outpouring of condemnation, and it wasn't clear who would be willing to attend an Iranian-sponsored Holocaust conference.

Late last year, however, the leader of Egypt's main Islamic opposition group joined Ahmadinejad in characterizing the Holocaust as a "myth" and lambasted Western governments for criticizing those who dispute the Jewish genocide happened.

"Western democracies have slammed all those who don't see eye to eye with the Zionists regarding the myth of the Holocaust," Muslim Brotherhood chief Mohammed Mahdi Akef wrote on the group's Web site.

Tehran already had further raised international concern about its nuclear program last week when it resumed what it called "research" at its uranium enrichment facility.

The International Atomic Energy Agency, the U.N. organization that monitors nuclear proliferation, said Iran was resuming small-scale nuclear enrichment, a process that can produce fuel for atomic bombs.

That, in turn, prompted Washington and its allies to renew their push to take Iran before the U.N. Security Council for the possible sanctions.

The United States, its European allies and Japan believe Tehran is trying to build a nuclear weapon. Iran denies the charge and says its nuclear program is only for electricity generation.

In calling for penalties against Iran's "irresponsible" behavior, Republican Sen. Trent Lott pointed to Tehran's plans for the Holocaust conference.

"At the minimum, we should go to the U.N. Security Council and we should impose economic sanctions unless there is some dramatic change in the Iranian position," he said.

Rep. Tom Lantos, D-Calif., a Holocaust survivor who was born in Budapest, Hungary, also has said he understood Iran was considering a conference that would call into question evidence that the Nazis conducted a mass murder of European Jews during World War II.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi did not disclose where or when the Holocaust conference would be held, nor would he say who would attend or what had prompted Tehran to sponsor it.

On Saturday, however, Ahmadinejad urged the West to be sufficiently open-minded to allow a free international debate on the Holocaust. Asefi adopted that theme.

"It is a strange world. It is possible to discuss everything except the Holocaust. The Foreign Ministry plans to hold a conference on the scientific aspect of the issue to discuss and review its repercussions," Asefi told reporters.

Earlier this month, the Association of Muslim Journalists, a hard-line group, proposed holding a similar conference, but Asefi said he was not aware of the association's wishes. He said the conference he announced was planned and supported by the ministry.

Israel and Iran had good relations until the 1979 Islamic revolution, lead by Grand Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, deposed Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. Israel had backed the shah, apparently prompting Khomeini to term it the "Little Satan."

Ahmadinejad has adopted rhetoric reminiscent of Khomeini, seemingly trying to breath life back into the waning revolutionary spirit in the country, whose residents are not traditionally anti-Jewish.

Before the revolution about 100,000 Jews lived in Iran, but three-fourths fled during the upheaval.

Ahmadinejad, who took office in August, caused an international outcry in October by calling Israel a "disgraceful blot" that should be "wiped off the map."

Leaders around the world also condemned him after he called the Nazi slaughter of Jews during World War II a "myth." He later said that if the Holocaust did happen, then Israel should be moved to Germany or North America, rather than making Palestinians suffer by losing their land to atone for crimes committed by Europeans.

Since the Islamic revolution, Israel has considered Iran a primary and existential threat. As Tehran's nuclear program has moved forward, the Israelis — who have nuclear weapons but do not to admit possessing such an arsenal — have refused to rule out using military force to destroy the Iranian program.

You really have to be a backwoods, or in this case, backside of a sandune kind of person not to know that the holocaust was real in WWII

Nitro Express
12-07-2006, 02:44 AM
This might be hard for the average American to understand, but not everyone in the world wants to be like us. Being like us means religiouse freedom and in the Islamic world, the Koran is the law. It's all you need. End of debate. There is no sepparation on church and state in the Islamic world and even Saddam Hussain (A jack Muslim) wouldn't even think of getting rid of Islam and going back to the old pagan worship of ancient Babylon as he wanted Iraq to be the new ressurection of.

The middle east has been the middle east for milleniums. I just watch Lawrence of Arabia and thought, nothing has changed, same old story. Whitey wants something from the area and gets entangled in a mess. Everyone who comes to the middle east eventually leaves and are glad they got the hell away. Only the Jews want to move there but they are half assed crazy anyways.

Once the oil is gone or becomes obsolete, they will go back to being tribes fighting over wells and water in the world's sandbox. No way in hell will any great world economic super power come from there. They have made a lot of money with oil but they have spent it on stupid things and haven't invested anything in the future.

Dr. Love
12-07-2006, 10:10 AM
I'm not reading that orange shit.

BITEYOASS
12-07-2006, 12:33 PM
I think we should stop with the occupation of countries and pump in aide to help em recover bullshit if we want to stop terrorism, I mean you don't stay in a house when it's up in flames. Raids are the tactic of choice, when the terrorist pop up for an attack just kill em and leave, just like setting a building on fire. use the borders of a country holding terrorist as a wall of death, whoever crosses it is monitored and if they are smuggling weapons, than just kill em on the spot. Plus I don't even know why we are questioning captured suspects, since the only ones who give truthful information are the ones who voluntarily give up in exchange for some type of amnesty.

Anyway, that's my rant on how to unfuck this war on terror.

BITEYOASS
12-07-2006, 12:41 PM
Plus it would have been best in Iraq to allied and arm those opposed to Saddam (i.e. sh'ite militias, kurds), have them do most of the occupation security, while the US military conducts raids through they're help and seperate it into different countries rather than create a whole new infrastructure. But all of this should have been a last resort, and diplomatic solutions should have been thought of more carefully.

But any idea requiring intellectual thought and not based around increasing profit margins is just morally wrong for this country according to the chimp administration. :D

Seshmeister
12-07-2006, 01:42 PM

As long as you weren't a ******.

Nickdfresh
12-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Or a Native American bravely taking a stand against "illegal immigrants."

http://www.aspecialplace.net/America/images/geronimo.gif