X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Calderone
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

Picture by Picture DLR Concert review

I donno if this guy loves or hate dlr but there are pretty cool pics inside!
    I noticed dlr is lookin good with that white beard
  • BrownSound1
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Mar 2003

From the captions he sounds like he would rather suck Sammy's dick than eat.

Comment

• RuzDNailz
      Foot Soldier
      • Nov 2004

Nice pics, but the guy is definately a disliker from his comments below. If he wants to drink piss from Cabo, then he should just grab the next flight out. By the way, the moron got The Bassplayer's name wrong. Who is Mark?

Comment

• bantonelli
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

The guy takes decent pictures, but his captions are pathetic and so is his honeymoon pics of Sushi.....Dave looks a helluva lot more appetizing than the fishy Sushi this guy dwells on taking pictures of.
        "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

Decent pics!!

Dave looks good.

Couldn't be bothered with the captions after reading the comments from you guys.....
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• jero
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Dave looks great. And if you don't like the gig well fuck off then and go away! But he made 100 pictures.....

Comment

• steve
              Sniper
              • Feb 2004

Has the dude who posted the pics considered an anger management class? Did DLR bang his wife or something? Sorry he had to begrudgingly admit that the show was "actually really good" in his ripping of Dave (the only relevant commentary - since he doesn't freaking know the guy)... Now THAT is funny!

Comment

• crsantin
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Dec 2004

I notice that Dave is wearing ear plugs in those pictures. I wonder if he's done this for a long time or not. Anyone know?

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

DAVE's sideburns are grey...must be the "white beard" mentioned....

Decent pics...the guy has a hard on for DAVE after beening told to put the camera away...THAT...or he worked for the locals and his feelings got hurt......

AWWWWWWW...jdpiersoniv...you need to medicate that sore puss......

Comment

• Douglas T.
                    Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Yep ... the suns still up and DAVE is on stage already! They got the boys out of bed early for this show and you can tell!

Comment

• Douglas T.
                      Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

"OK ... the sun is up and I'm dressed and out of bed .. what more do ya want?"

Last edited by Douglas T.; 08-29-2006, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Calderone
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2004

The white beard is barely noticeable ...its a one day beard
                        look closer

Comment

• Douglas T.
                          Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Yeah but that is rare to see DAVE like that! he musta had a helluva night! LOL! Why do the pictures post ... the disppear the next time I view the thread?

Comment

• jasonA
                            Groupie
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by crsantin
                            I notice that Dave is wearing ear plugs in those pictures. I wonder if he's done this for a long time or not. Anyone know?
                            Don't know about this show, but usually Dave wears in-ear monitors.

Comment

• fenway5150
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Feb 2004

I love how he/she wanted to really tear into Dave but says, "He actually put on a pretty good show." A ha you stupid shit, Dave sounds and looks great now....go fuck yourself. Oh and thanks for the photos fucknuts.
                              "To keep up with me, you must be fast. To sing like me, you must be great. To beat me? You must be kidding!"
                              - DLR, 2004

Comment

Working...