X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EbDawson
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Rhett Bomar Goes Back to School

I read where Rhett Bomar, the dis-graced Oklahoma qb, has enrolled at Sam Houston State in Huntsville, Texas. It's a 1-AA school so he doesn't have to sit a year but he is awaiting NCAA clearance to play. I know that the qb there, I forget his name, is a Texas Tech transfer from last year. I read about the team when I can because there's a receiver there from my hometown in Texas. Bomar goes from the most highly recruited qb in Texas 2 years ago to playing at a 1-AA school. What a schmuck.

Also Sam Houston plays at Texas Sept. 30.
    "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"
  • houseofpain
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2005

From the biggest OU fan out here, and dare I say, the only OU alumn on the board, good freaking riddance. I mean, theguy only gave us the 94th rated passing offense in the country last year. 10 and 10. Thats how many touchdowns and interceptions he threw a year ago. That's a big change from Jason White's 40 and 8. So my question is, did we really lose anything by kicking him off?

I never thought I'd ever say this, but I hope Texass kicks the holy hell out of SHS.
    EAT US AND SMILE!
    LOOK WHO'S BACK IN CIRCULATION!
    DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• EbDawson
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by houseofpain
      I never thought I'd ever say this, but I hope Texass kicks the holy hell out of SHS.
      I'm sure they'll cover the spread.
      "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

Working...