X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Linebacker Steve Foley shot

Apparently, he was pulled over by an off duty policeman...

not sure what the deal is much past that...

but he's in surgery right now, as we speak...

apparently...he was weaving, and nearly hit a few cars...

not sure why he got shot...but he was arrested earlier this year...for resisting arrest after threatening several cops...

figures..
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • EbDawson
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Shit! That's bad news. He's had several run ins with the cops here.

Found this story:

"If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• Switch84
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

I got this from Google...

FOLEY SHOT BY OFF-DUTY POLICEMAN

San Diego Chargers linebacker Steve Foley was shot multiple times by an off-duty police officer in front of his home early on Sunday morning, the San Diego-Union Tribune reports.

Foley's injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.

According to the report, the police officer began following Foley, who was suspected of drink-driving.

After stopping at a traffic light, the police officer identified himself to Foley and told him to pull over but Foley refused and drove off.

Foley stopped again and got out of the car to approach the officer.

The police officer again identified himself, pulled out a gun and ordered Foley to stop several times.

"However he continued to walk toward the officer, making the statement, 'That's a BB gun'," Lt. Dennis Brugos told the newspaper.

Foley got back into his car and the police officer followed him to a cul-de-sac in Poway, where Foley lives.

At that point, Foley again got of the car and started walking towards the officer, while his female passenger drove the car alongside him.

The officer fired a warning shot into the bushes. The female then revved the car engine and drove at the officer, who was out of his car.

Foley reached into his trousers with his right hand as he approached the officer and the officer fired and hit Foley, who continued to move forward.

The officer fired again and Foley fell to the ground.

Foley was taken to the hospital while the female passenger was taken to the Poway sheriff's station for questioning. No charges have been filed.

This would not be the first run-in with the law for Foley, who signed a three-year contract with the Chargers in March 2005.

In April, Foley was accused of resisting arrest, battery on a police officer and public drunkenness. Last week, the San Diego District Attorney's office said it would not pursue charges for that incident.

Comment

• DlocRoth
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Was he living in a van....DOWN BY THE RIVER?
        Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• EbDawson
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

Supposedly Foley blew a .23 at the hospital. I guess these NFL guys can't afford a taxi-ride home.
          "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

I thought the cop shot him because he was a Charger!

Blew a .23?!? DAY-UM!!!!
            http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
            http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
              Commando
              • May 2004

I guess Mr. Dumbass found out that the officer wasn't carrying a bb gun. Ya gotta love it when these dumbass athletes think they are larger than life.

Comment

Working...