X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Susie Q
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

House, MD

Can anyone tell me what the hell happened tonight? I like a DUMBASS didn't watch the show and have NO CLUE what happened. I don't have tivo, or dvr or any other contraption to watch this.

I feel like a coke addict that don't have a fix.

Anyone help a sista out?

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
    ~Susie Q 2009
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

ok so there were 2 cases tonight, one was a paralyzed man who had a weird diagnosis, house helped his family a lot, house found a cure for him, then that girl boss cutty maybe dont remember the name said he couldnt do it bc he had no basis to use it, she used it instead just bc and it worked in the end

the second case was a girl that was paralysed for no reason, it was like psychological and stuff she had a heart problem or somethin i missed that part

good episode
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Susie Q
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

But what about his walking? Was he cured or what was the deal with that?

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
      ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

It was a good show.....now ya dumb shit ya should have asked me if i seen it last night when i was over there this AM: i would have told ya.BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO i hadda go cut down part of moms Tree. let me tell ya standing on a roof top leaning out TO CUT OFF A FUCKIN BRANCH with one of dads ( It's a real sharp now.... saw ) dull as fuck sanded down WHY DOES HE DO THAT!!!!! christ i almost turned into a bird twice.

lol C-ya.

oh BTW House forged a RX for his magic Vicodin pills.
        Roth Army MP
        Originally posted by Panamark
        Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
        or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
        Originally posted by BITEYOASS
        She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
        Originally posted by JAY HALE
        so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• Susie Q
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
          It was a good show.....now ya dumb shit ya should have asked me if i seen it last night when i was over there this AM: i would have told ya.BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO i hadda go cut down part of moms Tree. let me tell ya standing on a roof top leaning out TO CUT OFF A FUCKIN BRANCH with one of dads ( It's a real sharp now.... saw ) dull as fuck sanded down WHY DOES HE DO THAT!!!!! christ i almost turned into a bird twice.

lol C-ya.

oh BTW House forged a RX for his magic Vicodin pills.
          HAHAHAHA!!! Yah, I watched you do your stunts out the kitchen window. I was like....Oh Christ this is gonna be a comedy act.

Thing is IS HOUSE, MD STILL LIMPING AROUND OR WHAT?! Summabitch, I need to know HIS diagnosis. LOL!!

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

That was all part of his "coma" dream.
            http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
            http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Susie Q
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
              That was all part of his "coma" dream.
              Thank you Dr.Madd FINALLY the answer to what I was looking for.

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

Working...