X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAN HLN CA
    Foot Soldier
    • Apr 2005

and were off NFL 06

Well I truely thought Miami was going to upset the Steelers especially with the I.L.

4th quarter has them up 17-14 with 7:30 to go looking good. They had to punt and some whiteboy goes 90 yards for a steal TD clearly outta bounds and no challenge is called before the extra point. So thats cemented. Still 5 mins to go and only down by 4 they are still alive but Dante throws a pick and the rest is history.

Big dissapointment to say the least.

What is up with not challenging the outta bounds????? Pre-season is over wake the fuck up!
  • EbDawson
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Miami blew that one. You see Culpepper get ran over on that INT return?
    "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
      Foot Soldier
      • Apr 2005

He's a sore pup today.

Think they can rebound and compete with the Colts?

Comment

• EbDawson
        Veteran
        • Apr 2004

Probably not. Never been a big Culpepper fan. He'll throw some TD's but he'll throw his share of picks too. He had a big time receiver in Minn. Hasn't really been the same since Moss went to Oakland.
        "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by van hln CA
          They had to punt and some whiteboy goes 90 yards for a steal TD clearly outta bounds and no challenge is called before the extra point.

What is up with not challenging the outta bounds????? Pre-season is over wake the fuck up!
          Me and my fantasy team loved the call !!!!!

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...