X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VHdamaco
    Foot Soldier
    • Nov 2004

Sunday NFL Countdown

I was reading on Yahoo yesterday that Tom Jackson issued a general apology for asking Mike (Running down the line to do a line) Irvin isf he was retarded during a debate they were having on the show...

Id there a clip of that anywhere? i can't seem to find one and i would love to see it...
    Don't FUCK With Greatness...
  • EbDawson
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Funny! He shouldn't have to apologize. The way Irvin babbles on and on, he seems retared at times.
    "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• VHdamaco
      Foot Soldier
      • Nov 2004

nevermind, i found it...
      Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

• Mama's Fool
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2004

Funny, if that was Rush Limbaugh saying that I wonder if he would have been fired.

What's more derogatory, what Rush said or Tom calling the Pleamaker a retard?

I hate the Pleamaker BTW. I'm just bringing up the scenario.

Comment

• EbDawson
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

Tom has some serious cred built up over the years. Irvin, well, you know his story. I didn't hear/see the bit though, they could have been just funnin'.
          "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
            Commando
            • May 2004

Irvin is a piece of shit announcer period. He should of been fired along time ago. Fortunatley for him we are living in a politically correct society and he can keep breaking the law and hold his job.

Comment

Working...