Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

IAEA Says BushCO LYING [AGAIN]...this time it's IRAN

Fri 15 Sep 2006

US report on Iran nuclear programme 'misleading'
    EBEN HARRELL

A US report into Iran's nuclear capabilities contains statements that are "outrageous and dishonest," UN inspectors investigating Iran's nuclear programme said yesterday.

The IAEA said errors in the report, recently made public by the US Congress, suggested that Iran's nuclear fuel programme was much more advanced than a series of IAEA reports and Washington's own intelligence assessments had determined.

In a letter sent to the Bush administration and to a Republican congressman, the IAEA said the report contained "erroneous, misleading and unsubstantiated statements".

The letter recalled clashes between the IAEA and the Bush administration before the 2003 Iraq war over intelligence regarding weapons of mass destruction, and underlined growing tensions over Iran's current nuclear capacities.

The letter, leaked to the Washington Post, was sent to Peter Hoekstra, the Republican chairman of a Congressional committee that released a report last month detailing Iran's nuclear ambitions.

When it was released, Mr Hoekstra said his aim was "to help increase the American public's understanding of Iran as a threat".

Yesterday, Democrats on the committee said the report was released without being discussed by the full committee.

Jane Harman, the panel's senior Democrat, advised party colleagues the report employed "analytical shortcuts" that presented Iran as a more dire threat than it is, aides said.

The IAEA letter said the agency secretariat took "strong exception to the incorrect and misleading assertion" that the IAEA opted to remove a senior safeguards inspector for supposedly concluding the purpose of Iran's programme was to build weapons.

The congressional report contained "an outrageous and dishonest suggestion" the inspector was dumped for having not adhered to an alleged IAEA policy barring its "officials from telling the whole truth" about Iran, said the letter.

Diplomats say the inspector remains IAEA Iran section head.

The IAEA has been inspecting Iran's nuclear programme since 2003. Although it has found no hard evidence Iran is working on atomic weapons, it has uncovered many activities linked to uranium enrichment, a process of purifying fuel for nuclear power plants or weapons.

Diplomats say Washington, spearheading efforts to isolate Iran with sanctions over its nuclear work, has long perceived the IAEA to be "soft" on Tehran.

It was also announced yesterday that the European Union's foreign policy chief and Iran's chief nuclear negotiator have abruptly postponed a planned meeting planned today to hold talks on easing tension over Tehran's refusal to stop enriching uranium.

"This is like pre-war Iraq all over again," said David Albright, president of the Washington-based Institute for Science and International Security. "You have an Iranian nuclear threat that is spun up, using bad information that's cherry-picked and a report that trashes the inspectors."
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Re: IAEA Says BushCO LYING [AGAIN]...this time it's IRAN

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

A US report into Iran's nuclear capabilities contains statements that are "outrageous and dishonest," UN inspectors investigating Iran's nuclear programme said yesterday.

The IAEA said errors in the report, recently made public by the US Congress, suggested that Iran's nuclear fuel programme was much more advanced than a series of IAEA reports and Washington's own intelligence assessments had determined.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HERE WE GO AGAIN....YOU LYING NEO-CON PIECES OF SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

My father in law who is a conservative from Texas said he might vote Democrative this next election because the Republicans have missused their power.

Al Gore might have a fair chance if he runs a good campaign. No dirt on Gore and his wife has a history of conservative values. He can get votes from a broad specturm of people. I think he's the best bet for the Democratic party.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        My father in law who is a conservative from Texas said he might vote Democrative this next election because the Republicans have missused their power.

Al Gore might have a fair chance if he runs a good campaign. No dirt on Gore and his wife has a history of conservative values. He can get votes from a broad specturm of people. I think he's the best bet for the Democratic party.
        This is gonna be like it was in 1994 all over again.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
          This is gonna be like it was in 1994 all over again.
          And 2008 could be like 1968, if Gore runs.

I just hope he ends the mess he'll inherit sooner than Nixon did.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

I just don't know why anyone would believe anything gw&friends say. I really don't understand it. Wishful thinking I guess.
            gnaw on it

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2004

I'm gonna have to agree showtime. This lying piece of shit has been caught so much its amazing anybody even tunes into his fucking press conferences anymore. This administration is the most despicable example of any sitting government in human history. Every time he or Cheney open their mouths I half expect a brilliantly lit bolt of lightening to relieve us of any further fuck ups for personal gains at the expense of "the benefit of the doubt" from the rest of the world which is something they have destroyed to the point it will take us a generation just to get back to where we were before World War I.

I hate this incompetent administration like I've never hated anything and this pompous above the law mentality deserves to be returned in kind. You can say, "violence begets violence" all you want but I want to see these two ass pirates that claim to be patriots treated ancient Rome style and thrown to the fucking lions. I'd even pay to watch. At the very least they both deserve to be tried and convicted and either get life in prison as an example to all other jack asses who are caught abusing their political power or given the firing squad for being traitors. After all, they always claim we are at war, well, karma is a bitch cause we could use their own war as proof they abandoned the country's best interest and therefore deserted in a time of war.
              Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

• ODShowtime
                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

If enriching yourself at the expense of the vast majority of people in this country is treason, then they're fucking traiters. It's that simple. And yet some morons would question MY patriotism.
                gnaw on it

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Hmm, I dunno if I care. I feel like a good war is just what we need to make this place interesting.

And I'm not talking about those bitchy slapfests you guys have with eachother in here.
                  I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

One at a time.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Yeah but that last war was a bit of a let down. Let's pretend it didn't happen and just move onto the next one.
                      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Working...