X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

FUCK the pussy Muslim motherfuckers!!!

These idiots (yes I MEAN FUCKING RETARDS!!!) are constantly crying like little babies when ANYONE makes any kind of negative remark about Islam.

Gee I wonder why anyone would make negative comments about Islam? Could it be that the followers of Islam are so immature that they cannot handle it when anyone comments on their religion?

If they were able to actually ACT LIKE FUCKING ADULTS, they would be able to maturely accept that not everyone has the same outlook on life as they do, and they would (in an intelligent way) either decide to make a rebuttal without acting like a spoiled brat whose toys have been stolen, or just count to ten and walk on down the street.

But NOoOoOooooOoOoOoO!

They have to RIOT when someone draws a cartoon of Mohammed. And they don't even care if they kill their fellow Muslims...

"SOME INFIDEL DRAW COMIC STRIP OF MOHAMMED..SO TO GET REVENGE, WE RIOT AND KILL OTHER MUSLIMS, EVEN OUR OWN CHILDREN!!!!!"

Ooooh so the Pope made some naughty commentary about Islam....

Well good for him!

He should be praised for speaking his mind!

He should NOT APOLOGIZE!!!!

IF MUSLIMS ARE NOT STRONG OR MANLY OR MATURE ENOUGH to handle some occasional crap flung their way, THEY DESERVE TO RIOT AND KILL EACH OTHER AND GIVE ISLAM A BAD NAME!!!

The Pope should make a speech to all the Muslims in the world, and should say this:

"Greetings my brothers in the worship of God.

If you are so child-like that you cannot live on Earth like an adult, with respect for others, and tolerance for everyone's opinion even though it differs from your own, GO KILL YOURSELVES NOW!!!

If the only thing you can think to do when someone says something you do not like it to destroy everything in your vicinity, and to injure or kill your fellow Muslims, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE CALLED MUSLIMS (or even human beings for that matter), AND YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELVES SO YOU CAN GO TO HELL AND GET ASS-RAPED BY 72 DEMONS FOR ETERNITY.

That way the rest of us can get along with living on Earth, and enjoying the blessings of God.

Amen"

I just have to laugh at all of these fucking crybaby pussies who are so enraged and heartbroken because someone dares to call Mohammed a fucking senile old clown who hallucinated about God while eating half a pound of hashish one night out in the middle of the desert.

There are many good people in this world who follow Islam.

But it seems to me a majority of them have the maturity of a 3-year-old.

Yeah so some of them lamely speak up saying stuff like "Oh Islam is a PEACEFUL religion and we want to get along with everyone on our world! We do NOT agree with Al-Quaeda."

Well guess fucking what? IF they REALLY MEANT it, they would be out STOMPING THE MUSLIMS EXTREMISTS INTO THE GROUND THEMSELVES!!!

If they are SO UPSET that the extremists are doing what they are doing, WHY IN THE FUCK DO THEY NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

They have an ancient double standard going on here.

It is ok for Muslims to give Islam a bad name, but it is not ok for anyone else to.
    Right?

Give me a motherfucking break!

Either they are FOR a peaceful Islam or they are not. There is no middle ground.

You do not see Catholics rioting in the streets or burning effigies of Mohammed when some Islamic Fundamentalists calls the Catholic Church an organization run by Satan (a statement which I actually kind of agree with).

The Jews do not attack anyone who talks shit about Judaism.

Buddhists, Hindus, Baptists, Communists, Satan Worshippers, Pagans, Flower People, etc. do not automatically rise up and call for some kind of Holy War just because someone SAID SOMETHING THEY FOUND OFFENSIVE!!!!

But then, this is what happens when you try to let a bunch of ignorant camel-dick suckers live in a modern society.

They get extremely pissed off with jealousy, because they are not as intelligent or mature as everyone else in the world.

So they strike out in the only way an ignorant cocksucker knows how...through violence!!!

"They are better than I am, so I must kill them!"

Never mind that such attitudes will only result in their doom. But then, they cannot reason on that level of intelligence.

I am beginning to think that everyone on Earth should declare a Jihad against Muslims.

It is the only thing they understand.

Talking with them does not work, as they have the mentality of a spoiled rotten child.

Slapping them on the wrist or spanking them does not help. Sanctions are that equivalent.

Ooooh...the UN is talking about sanctions.

53-year-old Muslims are crying to their mommies now....

"Mommy why do the Infidels hate us so much? All we want to do is kill them all and rule the world..."

Shit, we need to enlist the Russians and Chinese, and all three of us go into the Middle East and kill all the fucking Muslims!

I don't allow roaches to live in my house. The human race should not allow these roaches to live on our planet.

"We hate ANYONE who acts like an adult, because we cannot!"

"Give me money so I can feed my camel! I am too lazy to earn it myself, and spend too much time snorting dust for Allah to bother looking for work!"

Here....let them fucking riot some more.

They are a bunch of dicksucking pussies who worship Mohammed.

Mohammed musta been one hell of a pussy!

Last edited by Hardrock69; 09-18-2006, 10:44 PM.
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: FUCK the pussy Muslim motherfuckers!!!

Originally posted by Hardrock69

You do not see Catholics rioting in the streets or burning effigies of Mohammed when some Islamic Fundamentalists calls the Catholic Church an organization run by Satan (a statement which I actually kind of agree with).

The Catholics go nuts over much LESS. They go crazy if you teach sex education in schools. And if you put any TV show on the air which doesn't fit their doctrine, such as "Book of Daniel" or "God, The Devil, and Bob" (a cartoon, for fucks sake!) they demand it be taken off the air. Sometimes they even tell their own church members that they can't take communion just because they're on the "wrong" side of a political issue. Just ask John Kerry about that. But not Henry Hyde. His "youthful indiscretions" were apparently OK with the right wing Catholics. And to be fair, the right wing Protestants are just as guilty of all of the above.

The Jews do not attack anyone who talks shit about Judaism.

Actually, they have entire websites dedicated to doing exactly that. And most of the time they're overreacting hysterically.

Buddhists, Hindus, Baptists, Communists, Satan Worshippers, Pagans, Flower People, etc. do not automatically rise up and call for some kind of Holy War just because someone SAID SOMETHING THEY FOUND OFFENSIVE!!!!

I used to exclude the Buddhists, but lately I've seen clips of them getting in fights as well, so apparently NOBODY remembers the path to peace enlightenment and all that shit.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Some of those Iranian girls are actually pretty cute. Hey, I would fuck a few Muslims. The cute ones at least.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

We used to live next to muslims. One day the father of the family got his Volvo stuck in the snow and he was spinning his wheels and didn't know how to unstick it. My mom was comming home in the Chevy Blazer and asked if he needed help. No way would he take help from a woman. Well, my mom is the type of person who is going to help you so she grabbed the tow rope and hooked it on his car and pulled him out of the snow. The dude was so freaking pissed. He wouldn't talke to us for the longest time and never talked to my mom after that.

The middle east is nothing but a bunch of two year old brats in a sandbox.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

The Muslims are like a bipolar person with no Prozac and anger management classes. LOL!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If anyone is under the illusion that "Christians" can't be just as bad as Muslims, then hopefully this will change your mind....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/co1_9lR9EpM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/co1_9lR9EpM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Teaching children to be Chimp-worshipping militant terrorists???

How the FUCK is that any different than Al Qaeda??
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Glad to see nobody is painting with broad strokes or anything.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

I had no idea HR was actually John Bolton.
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Big Train
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I think the greater point here is that nobody should KILL anyone for not agreeing with them. Buddah, Jesus, Allah, would all agree with me. It's the "interpreters" all through history who have gotten that confused.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What's left out here in the same old "Let's hate those Muslim savages" routine is the fact that Muslims were very tolerant of both Christianity and Judaism after they conquered "the holy land" in the middle ages (LOL@the middle east being the "holy land"). That is unlike the Christian Crusaders of the time that where capable of unflinchingly massacring thousands in the name of Christ, and gold...

Comment

• Little Texan
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                      Buddah, Jesus, Allah, would all agree with me.
                      Don't forget Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny.

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        Some of those Iranian girls are actually pretty cute. Hey, I would fuck a few Muslims. The cute ones at least.
                        Yep, me too.

I have no idea why there men make them walk around with shrouds...
                        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Coyote
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Hey, I got an idea! How 'bout just fucking IGNORING them?
                          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by binnie
                            Yep, me too.

I have no idea why there men make them walk around with shrouds...
                            Um that you would want to fuck them is the exact reason they make them cover up.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                              Glad to see nobody is painting with broad strokes or anything.

How many of the 5 million muslims in the US were rioting in the street?

Comment

Working...