Clear All
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

At least 7 of the 911 hijackers are still alive

At least 7 of the 911 hijackers are still alive

There are still so many questions the government has
    never answered in regards to 911.

I'm sure most people just believed what the government wanted us to believe by having the media shove the information down our throats.

But, there are many things that the media has never televised, printed, or talked about.

Personally, I'd love to have many of the loose ends tied. But, they never will be. There is so much reasonable doubt out there.

Thoughts.
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Actually they are all alive.

Noone died at all. The whole thing is a big cover up.

Bush hired David Copperfield and he made the towers disappear.

If you actually go to ground zero and search around you'll find there is a big 2000 foot mirror.

The guy is a genius!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Here we go.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Watch if you dare!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oLgUUcrSEQs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oLgUUcrSEQs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
        Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I see on YouTube that a few of the top ten viewed videos this month are 9-11 cuntspiracy bullshit.

It's an overwhelming tide of antiscience bullshit that people are clinging to and suckering in like dumb fucking pathetic non thinking sheep.

WTC conspiracy theories are the new organised religion.

YouTube has 100 million users which is at present less than the Christian Church or Islam but it's exactly the same kind of ubsubstantiated crap relying on a one sided charismatic appeal ignoring science and logic.

Comment

• Bob_R
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Actually they are all alive.

Noone died at all. The whole thing is a big cover up.

Bush hired David Copperfield and he made the towers disappear.

If you actually go to ground zero and search around you'll find there is a big 2000 foot mirror.

The guy is a genius!
            You obviously haven't done your homework.

Do some research and we'll talk.
            Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Some here prefer the "official" conspiracy theory mandated to them by the Bush Regime.

And are quick to ridicule anyone who dares not believe the Tale of the Twenty Saudis with Box Cutters Who Cahnged the World.

These kinds of people also believe that there are (or were) WMD in Iran/Iraq.
              Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 09-20-2006, 10:00 PM.
              Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
                You obviously haven't done your homework.

Do some research and we'll talk.

I've done far too much research on this crap already.

I've disproved every one of the half assed stupid non sicentific dumb pathetic theories in a dozen other threads.

I'm going with the big invisible mirror theory from now on...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                  Some here prefer the "official" conspiracy theory mandated to them by the Bush Regime.

And are quick to ridicule anyone who dares not believe the Tale of the Twenty Guys with Box Cutters.

These kinds of people also believe that there are (or were) WMD in Iran/Iraq.
                  You should change your name to Demon Goldfish. We have a thread about this the other week and I showed how this was all bullshit. You then went quiet. But hey this is a new thread lets start it all again and forget about that.

You're like some fundamentalist cuntspiracy nut.

It'a pathetic.

Anhoo my answers weren't for you there were for the other 50 people that read the thread and didn't post. I'll maybe bump that thread every so often but I've given up on you in the same way you gave up on logic.

Cheers!

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

I've disproved every one of the half assed stupid non sicentific dumb pathetic theories in a dozen other threads.
                    Yes, yes. The Great Doctor Seshmeister does not have time for any of this 9-11 dilly dally.

He has already declared the official story as absolute truth beyond a doubt!

So put away your grassy knolls you silly conspiracy theorists! Any further discussion is not allowed!

Comment

• madraoul
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Feb 2004

Neo Cons should not talk about science until they get over the fact that dinosaurs were not on Noah's little boat that could.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

You should change your name to Demon Goldfish.

You're like some fundamentalist cuntspiracy nut.

It'a pathetic.

Anhoo my answers weren't for you there were for the other 50 people that read the thread and didn't post. I'll maybe bump that thread every so often but I've given up on you in the same way you gave up on logic.
                        You should change your name to Magic Bullet.

Really? You are going to use the "cuntpiracy" joke? Now that's pathetic.

Yes, I am sure your 50 member strong fan club felt very blessed to bask in the glory of your great wisdom concerning the official conspiracy theory!

After all, you read it in a magazine, for Christ's sake!

Please, bump the thread!
                        Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 09-20-2006, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

No a giant 900 foot tall Mohammed came and pulled sevral tons of thermite out of his ass and ignited it to melt the towers. He smashed airliners into the buildings to draw attention to that instead of a giant 900 foot tall Mohammed.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Nov 2004

Was this 900 foot tall Mohammed sent by Saddam?

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by madraoul
                              Neo Cons should not talk about science until they get over the fact that dinosaurs were not on Noah's little boat that could.
                              Truth!

We are a virus in shoes.

Comment

Working...