Clinton Owns Mike Wallace and the Fox Spinners!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Clinton Owns Mike Wallace and the Fox Spinners!

See the interview here.

Clinon puts a stain all over the prick's dress.
  • EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Veteran
    • Feb 2006

Yo, genius, that would be CHRIS Wallace. Mike Wallace WISHES he was half the journalist and had the renown and respect that Chris enjoys throughout the entire industry. The man is an icon. period.

RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Yo, genius, that would be CHRIS Wallace. Mike Wallace WISHES he was half the journalist and had the renown and respect that Chris enjoys throughout the entire industry. The man is an icon. period.
      Sorry, I changed the thread title at the last minute. I was going to call it: "Bill Clinton Owns Mike Wallace's Lead-eating Redheaded Stepchild, and Makes Him His Bitch!"

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2004

Slick Willy has a point. I've read the 911 report and I've read a little book called "Confessions Of An Economic Hitman" which I hold in higher regard than the "official" 911 report. The guy that wrote it has some unbelievably interesting things to say about our involvment in developing other countries economies.

I never really thought Clinton was a good president but I would gladly work for him again. This current asshole cares more about his cowboy image than he does the interest of the country and I've said before I can't work for someone I don't respect and that is why I got out of the military. Looking back, I miss the biggest story being "did he or did he not get a blowjob from an intern" instead torture headlines, and blatant instances of breaking the law and the constitution by a sitting president who has yet to be held accountable.
        Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

• Tiki-Tom
          Commando
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by stringfelowhawk
          The guy that wrote it has some unbelievably interesting things to say about our involvment in developing other countries economies.
          You are right. "Unbelievably" is the key word here.

"John Perkins started and stopped writing Confessions of an Economic Hit Man four times over 20 years."

9/11 seems like as good a time as any to make some cash with the book. It reads like more conspiracy shit. Timely indeed.
          [

Comment

• Tiki-Tom
            Commando
            • Apr 2006

Re: Clinton Owns Mike Wallace and the Fox Spinners!

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Clinon puts a stain all over the prick's dress.
            Yeah, I think we all remember how good he is at staining dresses.
            [

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Re: Re: Clinton Owns Mike Wallace and the Fox Spinners!

Originally posted by Tiki-Tom
              Yeah, I think we all remember how good he is at staining dresses.
              Neocon robot says "blowjob." Good neocon robot, good.

While you were talking about sperm; Clinton was focused on fighting terrorism.

Which is why "911" didn't happen on his watch. Osama waited...
              Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 09-24-2006, 10:35 PM.
              Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Tiki-Tom
                Commando
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                Noecon robot says "blowjob."

Ok, Clinton was focused on fighting terrorism. If you believe that one then you're too far gone to even put up an intelligent argument so why bother. Don't you mean he was kissing terrorism and the people behind it right on the ass. Like Bush or not, you should be smarter than that.

Osama waited...(maybe/"maybe not") with Clinton's inadvertent help regardless. Plus, you think all that shit that happened on 9/11 was planned in a few months time. Once again you're just too far gone. You must be one of Michael Moore's zombie sheep to think that shit was not in the planning stages long before Willie left office. It took more time to plan that than the months Bush had been in.

I am not happy with the way the war is going either, but I still have common sense enough to know how to separate bullshit from reality.
                Just because you hate someone does not mean stop using your head when you hear shit like this Clinton crap.
                Last edited by Tiki-Tom; 09-24-2006, 11:34 PM.
                [

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

9/11 seems like as good a time as any to make some cash with the book. It reads like more conspiracy shit. Timely indeed.
                  He doesn't need the cash. He's gone....I mean like cuntpletely insane.

"On Jesus, Seen differently
                  Since I was very very young, Jesus has been a guide to me. I was not brought up particularly religious; it’s not the Jesus that many people find in church and so forth. It’s a very strong personal guide to me. I talk about this dream I have in my book of seeing Jesus come to me. He was not the Jesus that I have seen as a child, which was fair skinned and blond-haired. This one was darker skinned with dark curly hair. He put something upon his shoulder, which I thought was going to be a cross, but it turned out to be an axle with a wheel rim at the end. It formed a halo around his head---and the grease was dripping out. It dripped like blood. It was quite an experience. He told me that if he’d come back in this lifetime, it would be very different. I didn’t go into a lot of detail in the book, but he talked to me about how he would probably come back as a Muslim now.

This is interesting as Muslims are being terribly persecuted in many parts of the world and we in the United States may look fearfully at the Jihadists and terrorists. The fact of the matter is that since the 1800’s, and especially the 1850’s with the British empire, Muslims were terribly persecuted and put down around the world. That has continued throughout the development of the empire. We have really done a job of denigrating Muslim cultures in many many countries, including the one with the largest Muslim population, which is Indonesia. Certainly, in the Middle East, we are attempting to westernize and make them come around to our values.

So as I said, for me Jesus has been a very strong and powerful force --- and a guide that came to me when I was in the hospital last year. He was one of the energies that pointed out to me that I need to get on with my work---and must do the things I must do, because my time is limited in this life, in this body. The messages have been a very very powerful thing. I think spirituality for me is a great savior and it gives me great hope. Again this isn’t to advocate any religion over another; I would not classify myself as a religious person, but I would classify myself as a deeply spiritual person. I think it is a really important thing for us to have to understand that there are greater forces than us and our own materialistic lives.

I welcome your comments and encourage you to continue working to help influence a change in our collective consciousness across the world. Also, I thank you for all you have already done! Together, we can change the world."

John Perkins

Link

Comment

• Tiki-Tom
                    Commando
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by rustoffa
                    He doesn't need the cash. He's gone....I mean like cuntpletely insane.
                    Link
                    Thank you Rustoffa, you just made my point crystal clear.
                    Then again, some people can stare right at a pile of bullshit and not even see or smell it.. With his overactive imagination, he'd make an excellent Hollywood scriptwriter.
                    [

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Then again, some people can stare right at a pile of bullshit and not even see or smell it.. .
                      Yes, they're called Bush Supporters
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• SparkieD
                        Veteran
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                        Neocon robot says "blowjob." Good neocon robot, good.

Hmmm...as I recall, the first WTC bombing, the USS Cole bombing, and several other incidents DID happen on Willie's watch. If you think Bin Laden was waiting around for the Clinton administration to be over, you're just crazy. He carried out the earlier attacks without reprimand. They were just too damned easy.

And what he couldn't do in eight years he expected the Bush administration to do in eight months?
                        Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                        Originally posted by rustoffa
                        Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• Tiki-Tom
                          Commando
                          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          Yes, they're called Bush Supporters
                          Bullshit tends to fall left of center. Least I'm not standing in it
                          [

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The people responsible for the first WTC bombing were tried and convicted for their crimes, as were the people responsible for the Oklahoma City Murrah Building bombing.

They also tried and convicted terrorists who hadn't yet acted, such as Ahmed Rassam, who was busted at the Port Angeles ferry crossing in this state before he could enact his plans to "celebrate" the millenial New Years Eve.

On the other hand, the only person tried and convicted for the crime of 9-11-01 was some crazy bald headed lunatic who had little or nothing to do with it, Zack Moussaui.

I'd say the Clinton administration was better at handling terrorism, and remains so.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Despite the fact that Bin Laden had declared war on America in 1998 the Clinton Administration never countered that we were at war with terrorists. In a radio address on October 14, two days after the attacks, Bill Clinton said "even when America is not at war, the men and women of our military risk their lives every day." In an October 18 memorial service, Clinton only devoted one small paragraph to the terrorists. He never mentioned any grave threat by name, not even Osama Bin Laden or Al Qaeda. In a "Meet the Press" interview just 3 days after the attack, National Security Advisor Sandy Berger did not even bring up Al Qaeda or the risk it posed to Americans. His neglect to address the subject of our biggest enemy came just one month before the 2000 election. Top officials like Madeleine Albright and William Cohen ignored Richard Clarke's calls for attacking Al Qaeda targets for fear of derailing the Arab-Israeli peace process and creating perceptions that America is indiscriminately bombing Muslims.

In fact, the Clinton Administration should have had knowledge of Bin Laden's desire to carry out attacks on American forces. Osama Bin Laden and members of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad appeared in a Qatar TV tape on September 22, 2000 making specific threats to attack American ships. Osama Bin Laden followed through on his promise on October 12, 2000, killing 17 Americans.
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...