X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Alexander out with broken foot

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

The Madden curse continues...
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

No, it's the VA curse....

Cocksucker....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• rustoffa
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Bust out the cortisone, tape the shit out of it, and keep going. C'mon Holmie, you don't want your O getting 1 dimensional do ya? Somebody send Largent in there with a motivational "playing with pain" speech.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Okay.....

we HAVE an [UN]official SeaHags thread for news like this....

But 'stoffa's right.....

Tape that shit up and suit up, bitch.
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
          Bust out the cortisone, tape the shit out of it, and keep going. C'mon Holmie, you don't want your O getting 1 dimensional do ya? Somebody send Largent in there with a motivational "playing with pain" speech.
          Hell, send Largent & Zorn in there with a faith healer and mend that foot in the name of JESUS!!!
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Glad to see Holmgren fucking take him out when they were up 1,000 points...

nicely done...by the most overrated coach in the history of the fucking game...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              nicely done...by the most overrated coach in the history of the fucking game...

Ummmm

Dennis Erickson anyone?

LMAO

Buddy Ryan?

Actually Don James was overated as a coach or a man too.....

Quitting in the face of sanctions

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Dennis Erickson sucked as a head coach? Who the fuck overrated him?

Plenty of shitty coaches get more than one NFL job...

Same with Buddy Ryan...a great defensive coordinator...and a shitty head guy...

Holmgren has wasted or ruined more talent than...well...Mike Martz...

well...maybe not
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  Dennis Erickson sucked as a head coach? Who the fuck overrated him?
                  The Seattle Media

He was the Second Coming Of Jesus.............

and then he was arrested for DUI 2 days after hitting town

Comment

Working...