Eddie Van Halen New Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Van Halen New Release

Good news to all! After taking in the EDDIE STERN interview! Eddie talks about a NEW RELEASE or NEXT RELEASE! Solo w/al, wolfie and the "man"! Has he been reading about neal schon or michael schenker who whenever they get a musical idea or inspiration it seems to find a way to general public on a cd! Schon: journey, hsas, solo, planet us(no), soul sirkus, journey! Schenker: UFO, MSG, UFO reunion(3 cd's),msg acoustic(4 Thank you cd's)instrumental(2-3 cd's) 20 year anniversary cd! When eddie gets an idea or inspiration where does it go????? In the vaults, in the can, in the bottle of loon, in Wolfie's burger & fries??? Please help!!

Forgot!!! to mention the newest ideas! To the 18 and over or 21 and over grease shops!!!! WHAT A FUCKIN WASTE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Help what ??

Comment

Is Ed talkin about Eddie/ Wolfie/ Alex again, or did I miss a meeting?
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Help my insanity, seeing the best band in the land 6 times and then wasting away to nothin! Yes Ed is talkin Ed, Alex, and Wolfie Again!

Comment

That's wacked. Boys and girls...don't drink your career away. This is a great example.

I think Ed is just not interested in a classic VH reunion and I can understand that on the standpoint of an artist. However...for the fans that made you...I would do it.

"EDDIE DID IT!" dave
            "If Eddie & Dave would put asside their egos, Aerosmith would have to give up their tittle of the 'Greatest American Rock Band'"

Comment

Yeah, all that smoking material for the "new release" is in the same place as the "10 albums worth" of material Ed said he had "in the can" like 7 years ago --- up Ed's ass.

Comment

It's nonsense, as is the idea of a Van Halen Family album. Certainly not going to win them any sort of recognition (or more importantly forgiveness) in the eyes of the general public, that's for certain.
                http://photos.meetup.com/photos/memb...er_220996.jpeg

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                Gentlemen,

If a thread called "the sheep pen" has the longest post count to date, I say that's work of a true genius!
                Originally posted by thome
                I used to run headlong into a oak tree down at the local park .Really slam my skull into it, you know with FEELING.The local kids used to stand around and watch and smoke doobies good time was had by all. Anyway the city cut the tree down so my bitch is.....What was the question?

Comment

how about a van halen box set the roth years with lot's of demos!! the time is now!!!

Comment

Amen!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X