X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Khameini: Don't masturbate during Ramadan

Deliberate masturbation during the month of Ramadan renders a fast invalid, Iranian Supreme Leader Sayyid Ali Khameini has ruled.

Oct 4, 2006

"If somebody masturbates during the month of Ramadan but without any discharge, is his fasting invalidated?"

"If he do not intend masturbation and discharging semen and nothing is discharged, his fasting is correct even though he has done a ḥarām (forbidden) act. But, if he intends masturbation or he knows that he usually discharges semen by this process and semen really comes out, it is a ḥaram intentional breaking fasting," the Iranian leader said, posting the reply on his website.

Another reader asked: "Once in the holy month of Ramadan, I forgot to brush my teeth, and some tiny bits of food remained in my mouth. I swallowed the bits unintentionally. Do I have to perform the qaḍa (repent) for that day's fast?"

"If you did not know that some bits of food remained between the teeth, or you did not know that they would reach the throat, and they were swallowed unknowingly and unintentionally, then you are not liable to make (repent) of the fast," said Khameini.

On the website, Khameini also tells Iranians that only jockeys are permitted to gamble on horse races.

He is also asked whether it is permissible for a man to marry a woman only in order to be able to live in his wife's country. "Can a man conclude a marriage contract for a year with a European girl after getting her agreement with the purpose of going to her country?" A reader asked.

"There is no problem in that if they are serious in contracting marriage and it is done with her father's permission if she is virgin," Khameini ruled.

The Iranian leader also told readers they were allowed to "to drink water while standing" at nights. It was "not permissible" to take part in meetings attended by both men and women, he told another reader.

"In Islam's view, rulers and governments exist just to serve people and carry out works in the interest of the public and this is what God demands us, as authorities, to fulfill," Khamenei was quoted Tuesday telling Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

• Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Are you going to be able to hold off that long, E?
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Comment

• m_dixon1984
        Foot Soldier
        • Aug 2004

I'm so confused?!?!?

What the hell does masturbating have to do with fasting? Am I doing it wrong by splooging everywhere other than my mouth? Is that how Muslims do it all the time? I'm pretty sure I'm a spitter anyway so maybe it makes no difference.

Contemplating religious edicts and my masturbatory practices at the same time seems unnatural somehow. But...maybe that's why I haven't found Jebus yet.

M
        http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...rip10_full.jpg

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"If he do not intend masturbation and discharging semen and nothing is discharged, his fasting is correct even though he has done a ḥarām (forbidden) act. But, if he intends masturbation or he knows that he usually discharges semen by this process and semen really comes out, it is a ḥaram intentional breaking fasting," the Iranian leader said, posting the reply on his website.
          So it's only wrong if it's intentional? How does one "unintentionally" masturbate?

Where's that mentioned in the Quran?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Veteran
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by FORD
            So it's only wrong if it's intentional? How does one "unintentionally" masturbate?

Where's that mentioned in the Quran?
            wet dreams. (i'm serious)

the reason you fast is the same reason you dont spill your seed...your purpose during ramadan is to focus and bring everything to its greatest intent.

btw, hard core chrisians are NOT supposed to be masturbate for the same reason abortion is "wrong" and contrceptives are taboo: the purpose of sperm is to pro-create, and to be tempted by flesh for a purpose other than world population is a sin.

see you in hell, warham...
            RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Given the subject matter of the thread, you knew this was coming..... er, so to speak.....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U0kJHQpvgB8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U0kJHQpvgB8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ObNJW_JGT4k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ObNJW_JGT4k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Good thing ELVIS was Googling Ramadan+Masturbation.....

Otherwise, we'd never have had this thread to enjoy....
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

The bible says it's better to lose your seed in the belly of a whore than to lose it on the ground.

Maybe that's why I'm a Christian. I have no problem with such biblical teachings.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      The bible says it's better to lose your seed in the belly of a whore than to lose it on the ground.

Maybe that's why I'm a Christian. I have no problem with such biblical teachings.
                      That explains the whorehouses in the middle of the Nevada desert. That's a lot of empty ground to spill your seed on between Vegas and Reno

The Cottontail Ranch - now biblically approved!!
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        wet dreams. (i'm serious)

the reason you fast is the same reason you dont spill your seed...your purpose during ramadan is to focus and bring everything to its greatest intent.

btw, hard core chrisians are NOT supposed to be masturbate for the same reason abortion is "wrong" and contrceptives are taboo: the purpose of sperm is to pro-create, and to be tempted by flesh for a purpose other than world population is a sin.

see you in hell, warham...
                        Thanks for that GrassHopper.
                        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...