• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Don't Worry, Dr. Rice...Iraq is perfectly safe to land in

Rice's Baghdad arrival delayed by 'indirect fire'

(Baghdad, Iraq-AP) October 5, 2006 - America's secretary of state is getting a first-hand idea of the kind of violence going on in Iraq.

Condoleezza Rice is in Baghdad Thursday, but the State Department says her military transport plane couldn't land for more than half-an-hour because of what a spokesman call "indirect fire" that came from either mortar rounds or rockets.

Once she landed, Rice met with Iraq's prime minister, who says he wanted to talk about a number of issues of importance to both countries. Rice told him it's a "time of challenge" for Iraqis.

She earlier told reporters on her plane that she planned to tell Iraqi leaders that while the US is supportive, there isn't an endless amount of time to settle the political differences causing so much violence.

That violence continues Thursday, with at least two deadly car bombings in Baghdad, and a string of attacks in a northern province. Thursday's death toll is at least eleven.

Rice is also meeting with Iraq's president and Sunni leaders
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Re: Don't Worry, Dr. Rice...Iraq is perfectly safe to land in

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

She earlier told reporters on her plane that she planned to tell Iraqi leaders that while the US is supportive, there isn't an endless amount of time to settle the political differences causing so much violence.

Sounds to me like she's speaking of some sort of ARTIFICIAL TIMETABLE

She must be one of those cut n run Democrats that can't keep America safe her boss talks about on stump speeches
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      Rice's Baghdad arrival delayed by 'indirect fire'

(Baghdad, Iraq-AP) October 5, 2006 - America's secretary of state is getting a first-hand idea of the kind of violence going on in Iraq.

Condoleezza Rice is in Baghdad Thursday, but the State Department says her military transport plane couldn't land for more than half-an-hour because of what a spokesman call "indirect fire" that came from either mortar rounds or rockets.
      LOL As if she wasn't told of the rocket attacks that happened at Al-Asad 1-2 times a month. Probably ignored the report about that big barrage that happened after the Koran being flushed down the toilet story was in the press.

Comment

Working...