X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Valuev retains belt with 11th-round TKO of Barrett

Okay...he beat Monty Fisherman...or Monty TinCan...

or Monty Jarrett or Barrett...or who gives a fuck...

Now this tool...who has the what...WBA Belt?...who knows or cares...

is about to break the Rocky Marciano record of 49 wins without a loss. Now THAT...WOULD BE A FUCKING JOKE.

This guy is 7'0" and what 330 pounds? Who's going to beat him? None of the fucking Russians every fucking fight each other...

and there aren't any fucking quality heavys...

and he's four fucking fights away...

you watch him fucking handpick bitches...to fight...

Christ...Nickolay Valuev the world Champ...and the most wins without a loss...

If someone says, "The greatest of all-time," I may just throw up all over myself...give me a break...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Here's this guys fights...

it makes me want to puke...

2006-10-07 328 Monte Barrett
    2006-06-03 320¾ Owen Beck
    2005-12-17 324 John Ruiz
    2005-10-01 324¾ Larry Donald
    2005-05-14 333 Clifford Etienne
    2005-02-12 324½ Attila Levin
    2004-11-20 323¾ Gerald Nobles
    2004-10-09 323¾ Paolo Vidoz
    2004-07-24 324 Richard Bango
    2004-04-17 323¾ Marcelo Fabian Dominguez
    2004-02-28 325 Dicky Ryan
    2003-10-04 323 Otis Tisdale
    2003-08-16 Bob Mirovic
    2003-03-15 Pedro Daniel Franco
    2002-10-10 Konstantin Prizyuk
    2002-07-21 Taras Bidenko
    2002-06-15 Yaroslav Zavorotny
    2001-09-28 Toakipa Tasefa
    2001-06-30 George Linberger
    2001-03-06 Vitaly Shkraba
    2000-10-29 Tone Fiso
    2000-06-06 Youri Yelistratov
    2000-03-10 Yury Nicolaev
    1999-12-15 Alexei Varakin
    1999-06-25 James McQueen
    1999-05-07 Andreas Sidon
    1999-02-13 John Tupou
    1999-01-22 Alexei Osokin
    1998-12-19 Evgueni Odolski
    1998-06-09 James Gaines
    1998-03-14 Jim Huffman
    1997-12-06 Sinclair Babb
    1997-11-08 Alarim Uysal
    1997-09-27 Kevin Rosier
    1997-08-21 August Tanuvasa
    1997-07-26 Rodney Harris
    1997-05-31 Terrell Nelson
    1997-05-09 Manao Navuilawa
    1997-03-21 Patrick Slade
    1996-11-26 Darren Fearn
    1996-10-08 Neil Kirkwood
    1995-02-16 Sergey Anikeev
    1994-04-15 Alexey Tzigankov
    1994-02-22 Alex Vassilev
    1993-10-15 John Morton
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• diamondD
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

I can't think of a lower period in the Heavyweight division in my lifetime. I can't even think of anyone I want to see this guy face.

Thank God for Jermaine Taylor to give me my boxing fix.
      Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

But this fucking guy shouldn't have Marciano's fucking record...

LOOK AT THE FUCKING DUFFS HE'S FOUGHT!

Please...someone...stop this fool...

LENNOX LEWIS WHERE ARE YOU!

I can't believe I just said that...

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Absolutely.

This guys name in the same breath as Marciano's is fucking bullshit.

Boxing is that desperate.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Dude...I swear to god...we need Rocky fucking Balboa...someone has to fucking step the fuck up...

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

Awful fighter - eleven rounds for someone that size, where's his power?

All it's gonna take is someone with half decent speed and footwork to outpoint him (although I can't see anyone about right now)

Rumours of a show down with Klitchsko (Vlad the shit not Vitalli the average) have been circulated. Would be the "biggest" fight ever.

Vlad has a glass jaw, but he'd probably still win.

That's assuming he beats Calvin Brock, sorry hahahahahah, I could beat Clavin Brock......
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• diamondD
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Hell, if he's that slow, let Foreman or Holyfield fight him. But Don King will probably want to be associated with him when he breaks the record, so it's tomato can time.
                Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

"It's Tomato Can time..."

It's always been Tomato Can Time...check out his fights!

When John Ruiz is your creme de la creme?

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by diamondD
                    Hell, if he's that slow, let Foreman or Holyfield fight him. But Don King will probably want to be associated with him when he breaks the record, so it's tomato can time.
                    King already is associted with him, sadly....

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

The Heavyweight division is in dire straights, can't remember a time like it.

I don't care where the fighters are from as long as they are good: the problem is that most of the russians are shit.

As for Valuev, he may be the biggest, but he aint the best of this bad bunch.

Vlad Klitchsko would probably beat him because of superior skills (can't beleive I just typed that), although there is always the glass-jaw factor

I actually think Shannon Briggs might be on the up and up: he isn't a has been, more of a "never was". If he dropped 20-30 pounds and came in around 230, and sorted out his attitude (which has always been his problem) I actually think he could take Valuev. But that's a pipe dream cos Shannon ain't anywhere in the world rankings right now, and boxers with bad attitudes rarely change their ways.

Calvin Brock possibly, if he works on his speed might get a points decision (although it seems unlikely)

Chris Byrd is past it, so I don't see him delivering the goods, not that he was ever near anything great....

If Vitali Klitchsko made a come back then Valuev wouldn't last five rounds, it'd be target practice (but I don't see it happening)

Lennox Lewis won't come back, he doesn't need the money: plus in his last few fights age was starting to catch up with him...

Holyfield is way past it: he may want to be champ, and if he was five years younger he probably could be, but I don't think he's got the speed to get near Valuev, and he always struggled with taller fighters (Lewis, Bowe)

There is talk of the British champion, Matt Skelton, fighting Valuev: that won't be much competition for the big guy. Skelton is the sort of fighter with no real power or skill - a brawler who relies on wearing people down, and I just don't see him getting past the jab.

So in sum, seems like Vlad Klitchsko is the only better guy around, and he is shit. To me, it ain't size that's gonna beat these guys, but speed and footwork - someone who can get past the jab and deliver fast combinations to the body, that's how you beat the big guys. I'm not talking about another Ali or Holmes, just someone with decent boxing skills and movement....

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

He hasn't fought Brian "The Beast" Minto yet!

Comment

Working...