Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

"Dude, where's my cross?" Another 'Hollywierd' Baldwin brother gets politcal

As a Christian Fundamentalist!!?? LMFAO!

Dude, where's my cross?

Stephen Baldwin preaches to teens that Bono is in league with Satan. Don't laugh, the born-again actor is a cultural advisor to Bush and one of the most popular new evangelists in the country.

By Lauren Sandler

Stephen Baldwin, (high on Christ).
    Photo by Lori Conn/ZUMA Press

On the National Mall in Washington last year, I had the opportunity to bear witness to actor-cum-evangelist Stephen Baldwin. His Livin' It ministry had set up a giant skate park, and under cloudy November skies young disciples flipped tricks. Baldwin, in giant aviator sunglasses, lumbered onto the half-pipe to testify to his "gnarly" rebirth in Christ to a crowd packed onto bleachers. Before the event, volunteers passed out tiny yellow pencils and "decision cards" to hordes of young spectators, who sat about a hundred yards from where the Constitution lies under thick glass. The cards would commit teens to a life in Christ if they were to undergo their own gnarly rebirth that afternoon.

To plenty of passersby strolling on the mall that day, Baldwin's nouveau Bible-thumping to the kids and parents gathered before him may have seemed like a desperate attempt by a B-list movie star to attract an audience. But, in fact, Baldwin's youth ministry has gathered tens of thousands of decision cards -- and faith-professing e-mails -- in the past couple of years. These days, Baldwin not only has the ear of young boys who cleave to his fundamentalist reading of the Bible, and whatever skein of celebrity still clings to his Jesus T-shirts. He has been named a cultural advisor to President Bush, a formidable follow-up to his invitation to speak at the Republican National Convention, where he announced proudly from the podium, "I'm here because of my faith."

Link
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-10-2006, 09:21 AM.
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bono in league with SATAN???

Oh shit, he's RIGHT!! :eek:
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

BTW Steven Baldwin is so phoney he makes Dennis Miller look credible.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

He certainly makes Miller look smart.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

99x tried to make a theme song for his "Skate for Christ" and the douchebag gets offended:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fxoVYFOfM2g"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fxoVYFOfM2g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• DLR'sCock
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

moron

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Re: &quot;Dude, where's my cross?&quot; Another 'Hollywierd' Baldwin brother gets politcal

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              This picture is hilarious. LMFAO!
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What is it with neocon shills and stupid looking hats anyway....

I'm sure Steve and Jack 'Off are good buddies.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...