X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franksters
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

bush / extreme regime

So many time I heard george w. bush answer some journalist or reporter that the reason the u.s.a. went to koweit, afghanistan, irak ect... was to help the people and to liberate them from the dictature of a totalirian regime and also because they might have nuclear power.

My question is:

Is he afraid of north corea, or maybe simply because there is no oil overthere, that the U.S.A. will only apply some dumb sanction instead of the usual bully way of taking over a country and their national resources at the same time?
    SUMMER'S JUST
    AROUND
    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

koweit, irak and corea ???

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The PNAC agenda called for the invasion of Iraq for two reasons.

Oil was the obvious one. The other one was it's central location for launching other invasions throughout the Middle East and Asia.

North Korea has no natural resources worth stealing, and China's not about to tolerate any military bases being built there. So BCE/PNAC has nothing to gain by invading North Korea.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• franksters
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        The PNAC agenda called for the invasion of Iraq for two reasons.

Oil was the obvious one. The other one was it's central location for launching other invasions throughout the Middle East and Asia.

North Korea has no natural resources worth stealing, and China's not about to tolerate any military bases being built there. So BCE/PNAC has nothing to gain by invading North Korea.
        Thank you for your quick answer, so if I understand properly no one cares about the people who lives under this regime?

I could've sworn I heard bush mentionned (on many occasions) that they would invade a country in order to liberate the people from dictature so democracy could prevail over these types of regime.
        SUMMER'S JUST
        AROUND
        THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

• WACF
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Plus North Korea has a large army...

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by franksters
            Thank you for your quick answer, so if I understand properly no one cares about the people who lives under this regime?

I could've sworn I heard bush mentionned (on many occasions) that they would invade a country in order to liberate the people from dictature so democracy could prevail over these types of regime.
            I don't see why we should be the only ones to do this? What is preventing other countries in the world from stepping in and dealing with it?
            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              koweit, irak and corea ???
              Don't heckle someone for trying to post in English. At least he's making the effort. If you prefer, I can tell him to post it in espanol.

Of course, I'm presuming english isn't his primary language.
              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

He's a Francophone (French) Canadian.

And Bush always hated Korea, since we were sending them fuel-oil for free! Bush won't even give Americans a break on home heating oil, I mean that would interfere with the record smashing profits of his biggest campaign cuntributors...

Comment

• franksters
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Elvis, holy shit, are you that anal or you're just permanently constipated?
                  SUMMER'S JUST
                  AROUND
                  THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                    Commando
                    • May 2004

Our military is spread pretty thin right now and I don't think picking a fight with North Korea would be wise at this time. It is obvious why the President is calling on China and Japan to work on this one. What amazes me is that N.Korea can't even feed their population, yet they have money to test nuclear weapons? Glad they have their priorities straight.

Comment

• franksters
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Do you really think China and Japan will do anything about this?
                      SUMMER'S JUST
                      AROUND
                      THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                        Don't heckle someone for trying to post in English. At least he's making the effort. If you prefer, I can tell him to post it in espanol.

Of course, I'm presuming english isn't his primary language.

ELVIS is the typical "Ugly American" cracker....

A zenophobic bigot
                        Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                          I don't see why we should be the only ones to do this? What is preventing other countries in the world from stepping in and dealing with it?
                          Yeah, Rummy should put a Coalition of the Willing together with Myanmar, Tongo, and night janitor of the Manila Holiday Inn Express

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
                            Our military is spread pretty thin right now and I don't think picking a fight with North Korea would be wise at this time.

As if there's ever a "good time" to "pick a fight" with a wack job like Il????

And why is our military "spread so thin" right now?

Comment

• WACF
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by franksters
                              Do you really think China and Japan will do anything about this?
                              China trades with Japan through a North Korean port.

If Japan puts a ban on materials coming from North Korea then China would be upset...and expected to put the pressure on North Korea to stop.

Comment

Working...