• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Don Corleone
    Veteran
    • May 2004

Why are England useless at Football?

Any one who watch the Crotia game mid week will have seen this

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/MTY1MjM2"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/MTY1MjM2" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

A fairly simple clearance, missed by a mile.

Proof that these over paid, overhyped played are not World Class by any strech.

P.S. Yes I'm half English, yes I watched this game, and yes I think Beckham should still be in the side.
    Roth Army Militia
  • Mr Badguy
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Why are England useless at football?

Because they are cunts.
    sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Soul Reaper
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2005

Overpaid and overhyped....

Robinson is an average goalkeeper anyway....

The only reason those players get in the England team is because they play for the top teams (Man Ure, Chelsea, Arseholes and Liverpool) or McClaren's ex-team Middlesborough....Downing, Richardson, P Neville, Carrick and Defoe shouldn't even be in the England sqaud, they're shit but they still get played....

even Gareth Barry is better as left back/midfielder than Downing....

I really think Agbonlahor and Walcott should be in the first England team some time soon....and they should get played regularly.....Walcott and Rooney up front would be deadly (if Rooney gets his act together and Arseholes give Walcott some more experience)....

quite frankly, Lennon was much better than Beckham on the right side than Beckham....
      ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• Don Corleone
        Veteran
        • May 2004

Lampard needs to be dropped, and fast. Along with Ferdinand and maybe even Rooney.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Fuck even Wales beat em last year. And some dude in Cardiff lost a bet and cut off his nutsack because of it. No BS! Read about it in Playboy, can't remember what issue.

Comment

• theicecreamman
            Roadie
            • Jan 2005

That is the most pathetic play I have seen in football. That is something you expect from a u-10 kids match.

Comment

• Don Corleone
              Veteran
              • May 2004

Originally posted by theicecreamman
              That is the most pathetic play I have seen in football. That is something you expect from a u-10 kids match.
              Expect unlike a 10 year old, Robinson is earning around 30 or 40 thousand pounds a week.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Re: Why are England useless at Football?

Originally posted by Don Corleone
                Any one who watch the Crotia game mid week will have seen this

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/MTY1MjM2"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/MTY1MjM2" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

A fairly simple clearance, missed by a mile.

Proof that these over paid, overhyped played are not World Class by any strech.

P.S. Yes I'm half English, yes I watched this game, and yes I think Beckham should still be in the side.
                Professional sports are meant to be entertainment.

I found that very entertaining...

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                  Fuck even Wales beat em last year. And some dude in Cardiff lost a bet and cut off his nutsack because of it. No BS! Read about it in Playboy, can't remember what issue.
                  I thought it was Northern Ireland....
                  ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You're both wrong(and right). It was Wales but that was a rugby match. Nothern Ireland beat England at football last year.

I remember that story. It was true not just interweb BS.

Craziest thing ever...

http://www.inthenews.co.uk/quirky/bo...es-his-tackle-$7755396.htm

Wales rugby fan loses his tackle

Tuesday, 08 Feb 2005 12:57

Geoff Huish had so little faith in his side's ability to beat the world champions that he made a rash promise before the match.

"If Wales win I'll cut my balls off," the 26-year-old told friends at Leigh social club in Caerphilly, Mid Glamorgan.

But when his side won 11-9, Mr Huish refused to welsh on his pledge. He went home and severed them with a knife before returning to show friends what he had done.

"He came back later wearing a kilt with his testicles in a bag," a fellow fan who was with Mr Huish at the social club told the Daily Mirror.

"He lifted the kilt up to show everyone what he had done. There was blood everywhere, it was terrible. That's when he collapsed."

Mr Huish was rushed to hospital with his testicles carried in a pint glass full of ice. He is now in a serious condition. Police told the newspaper that he had a history of mental problems.

Dr Ian Banks of the Men's Health Forum commented: "This is a horrific injury. There are so many veins down there, I'm surprised he didn't bleed to death."

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

More accurate version of the story..

Rugby fan can't explain self-mutilation
                      Email Print Normal font Large font November 16, 2005 - 6:49AM

A rugby fan who cut out his testicles with wire cutters to mark a Wales victory is at a loss to explain why he did it.

Geoffrey Huish, 31, performed the impromptu self-surgery in February when his beloved Wales beat world champions England.

After performing the deed, Mr Huish put his severed anatomy in a bag and took them to his local social club to show fellow fans.

He collapsed with blood loss and was rushed to hospital but surgeons could not reattach his missing parts.

He was put in a psychiatric ward but has no history of mental illness and was at a loss to explain why he did it.

"I'd told my pal Gethin Probert before the game that Wales didn't stand a chance," Mr Huish told The Sun.

"It wasn't a bet but I said I'd cut my b*lls off if we won.

"I listened to the game on the radio at home by myself.

"After the match I got up for a pee and saw the cutters in the bathroom.

"Gethin had left them after repairing the chain on my toilet.

"I remembered what I'd said and thought he had left them for me.

"I thought 'Oh no, I haven't got to do anything like that have I' and then I thought 'You can do it'.

"So I started hacking away at my tackle.

"It took about 10 minutes and there was quite a bit of pain but I just kept going.

"The cutters were blunt so I had to keep snipping."

After picking his testicles from the toilet bowl, he went to the social club.

"I went in and shouted out 'I've done it!'," Mr Huish said.

"I took my b*lls out and passed them in the bag to a friend.

"Some people then laid me on the floor."

Mr Huish continues to see a psychiatrist.

"I think about what happened every day and still haven't come up with a good reason why," he said.

"I'd had a lot going on and felt a bit down.

"I can't have kids now but still want a family - maybe I'll adopt."

© 2005 AAP
                      Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-15-2006, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

More balls news...

Testicle ripper jailed

By SUN ONLINE REPORTER

A JILTED woman who ripped off her ex-lover’s testicle with her bare hands was today jailed for two and a half years.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when 37-year-old Geoffrey Jones rejected her advances at the end of a drunken house party.

She yanked off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

But Monti choked and spat it out before a friend handed it back to her former lover with the words: "That's yours."

In a statement read to the court, Geoffrey said: "Amanda attacked me in an unprovoked manner and the attack has ruined my life."

He added: "I cannot begin to describe the pain I’ve suffered."

Monti, from Birkenhead, Mersyeside, pleaded guilty to wounding.

Doctors were unable to re-attach the organ, and the court heard that Geoffrey, a bodybuilder, is so embarrassed by what happened he is planning to move house.

He ended his long-term relationship with Monti, who is 5ft 1in tall, towards the end of May last year.

In a letter to the court, Monti said she was sorry for what she had done.

She added: "I am in no way a violent person.

"I have challenged myself to explain what has happened but still I just cannot remember. This has caused much anguish to me and will do for the rest of my life."

Comment

• smaz
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2004

That play was terrible... Neville shouldn't have been passing back directly towards goal, and it bounced up over robinsons foot just before he kicked if you've seen closer footage.

Anyways, we suck balls because we have so many foreigners playing in our leagues, the English players don't get as much opportunity to play so we're limited to who we can choose. Also, that gives the foreigners more experience etc, stupid really...
                          Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think that because there are so many good players in the English league people confuse that with England being super good at football.

Most of the best players are foreign. I do think you have had a run of shitty managers though which doesn't help...

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Easy: they're shit because they don't care enough.

Have you ever seen such lck of passion. It's as though people should be thanking them for playing, rather than them being honoured to do so...
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...