PDA

View Full Version : Teen Questioned Over Bush Threats on MySpace

frets5150
10-14-2006, 09:45 PM
Teen Questioned Over Bush Threats on MySpace
Secret Service Agents Remove 14-Year-Old Girl From Class

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (Oct. 14) - Upset by the war in Iraq, Julia Wilson vented her frustrations with President Bush last spring on her Web page on MySpace.com.

She posted a picture of the president, scrawled "Kill Bush" across the top and drew a dagger stabbing his outstretched hand. She later replaced her page on the social-networking site after learning in her eighth-grade history class that such threats are a federal offense.

It was too late.

Federal authorities had found the page and placed Wilson on their checklist. They finally reached her this week in her molecular biology class.

The 14-year-old freshman was taken out of class Wednesday and questioned for about 15 minutes by two Secret Service agents. The incident has upset her parents, who said the agents should have included them when they questioned their daughter.

On Friday, the teenager said the agents' questioning led her to tears.

"I wasn't dangerous. I mean, look at what's (stenciled) on my backpack - it's a heart. I'm a very peace-loving person," said Wilson, an honor student who describes herself as politically passionate. "I'm against the war in Iraq. I'm not going to kill the president."

Her mother, Kirstie Wilson, said two agents showed up at the family's home Wednesday afternoon, questioned her and promised to return once her daughter was home from school.

After they left, Kirstie Wilson sent a text message to her daughter's cell phone, telling her to come straight home: "There are two men from the secret service that want to talk with you. Apparently you made some death threats against president bush."

"Are you serious!?!? omg. Am I in a lot of trouble?" her daughter responded.

Moments later, Kirstie Wilson received another text message from her daughter saying agents had pulled her out of class.

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/teen-questioned-over-bush-threats-on/20061014060009990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

10/14/06 05:58 EDT

:rolleyes: FUCK YOU BUSH!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?:mad:

frets5150
10-14-2006, 10:12 PM
oops theres more..
Julia Wilson said the agents threatened her by saying she could be sent to juvenile hall for making the threat.

"They yelled at me a lot," she said. "They were unnecessarily mean."

Spokesmen for the Secret Service in Sacramento and Washington, D.C., said they could not comment on the case.

Wilson and her parents said the agents were justified in questioning her over her MySpace.com posting. But they said they believe agents went too far by not waiting until she was out of school.

They also said the agents should have more quickly figured out they weren't dealing with a real danger. Ultimately, the agents told the teen they would delete her investigation file

Assistant Principal Paul Belluomini said the agents gave him the impression the girl's mother knew they were planning to question her daughter at school. There is no legal requirement that parents be notified.

"This has been an ongoing problem," said Ann Brick, an attorney with the American Civil Liberties Union in San Francisco.

Former Govs. Pete Wilson and Gray Davis vetoed bills that would have required that parents give consent or be present when their children are questioned at school by law enforcement officers. A similar bill this year cleared the state Senate but died in the Assembly.

Julia Wilson plans to post a new MySpace.com page, this one devoted to organizing other students to protest the Iraq war.

"I decided today I think I will because it (the questioning) went too far," she said.

ELVIS
10-14-2006, 10:25 PM
Well, don't threaten the President Of The United States...

frets5150
10-14-2006, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

Why the Fuck not he has murdered over 2;500 troops in Iraq for a bullshit war what does he expect people to write him love letters?

:rolleyes:

ELVIS
10-14-2006, 11:02 PM
:rolleyes:

DEMON CUNT
10-15-2006, 01:32 AM

Not even President Hillary?

ELVIS
10-15-2006, 01:49 AM
No...

We might even have to have a president McCain in order to avoid that mistake...

DEMON CUNT
10-15-2006, 02:07 AM
We might even have to have a president McCain in order to avoid that mistake...

I hope not. He has an illegitimate negro baby, after all.

FORD
10-15-2006, 03:11 AM

So when do we arrest G. Gordon Liddy and Jesse Helms for their very public threats on President Clinton?

MySpace is owned by NewsCorp/FAUX/Murdoch. How much do you want to bet they ratted her out to the Gestapo?

And how threatening is a 14 year old girl??

LoungeMachine
10-15-2006, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by FORD

In a one-on-one debate of the issues, with both sides NOT wearing earpicess and/or receiving devices........

My money would be on the 14 year old girl.

The Chimp would clearly be outmatched

ELVIS
10-15-2006, 10:52 AM
So when do we arrest G. Gordon Liddy and Jesse Helms for their very public threats on President Clinton?

The same day we arrest YOU!

Nitro Express
10-15-2006, 12:22 PM
Sent to juvinile hall? Shit, under the new Patriot Act they could send her to a CIA secret prison for being a suspected terrorist for makiong threats against Chimpco.

DEMON CUNT
10-15-2006, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Sent to juvinile hall? Shit, under the new Patriot Act they could send her to a CIA secret prison for being a suspected terrorist for makiong threats against Chimpco.

Right. As an enemy combatant she could be locked away never to be heard from again. Literally.

Although, the public out-cry over the locking up of a young white girl is not what the Bush Crime Family wants before the election.

Ironically enough, the pre-invasion Iraq had a similar "justice" system.

knuckleboner
10-15-2006, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by frets5150
FUCK YOU BUSH!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?:mad:

that has nothing to do with bush. perceived threats against the president will result in a visit from the secret service.

now, in this case, i think the secret service would've been better off interviewing the girl at her home, rather than going into her school.

but there's no way the bush administration was involved in this.

BigBadBrian
10-15-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Not even President Hillary?

Glad that you admitted she will be YOUR next Nominee.

Nobody else with Warner out of the game.

Anyhow, no...not even Hillary.

:gulp:

BigBadBrian
10-15-2006, 06:00 PM

MySpace is owned by NewsCorp/FAUX/Murdoch. How much do you want to bet they ratted her out to the Gestapo?

Geez FORD, you're insane.

Myspace is the most visited website on the PLANET.

You think the SS doesn't monitor sites like that? Get real.

DEMON CUNT
10-15-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Glad that you admitted she will be YOUR next Nominee.

Actually, what I presented there was what us grown-ups refer to as a rhetorical question.

I would vote for an absolute moron like you before I would vote for Hillary.

DEMON CUNT
10-15-2006, 06:11 PM
You think the SS doesn't monitor sites like that? Get real.

Vhat, you don't tink ve monitor un places like Mien Space? Ov couse ve do, you liberal schwine.

http://www.pzg.biz/book_german_police1c.jpg

BigBadBrian
10-15-2006, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Vhat, you don't tink ve monitor places like Mien Space? Ov couse ve do.

I knew it.

I knew either you or FORD would post some SS/Gestapo reference like that. That's why I posted SS instead of Secret Service.

You're too easy.

:cool:

DEMON CUNT
10-15-2006, 06:22 PM
I knew it.

I knew either you or FORD would post some SS/Gestapo reference like that. That's why I posted SS instead of Secret Service.

You're too easy.

Is this similar to the way you lapped up my Hillary comment earlier in this thread?

Nickdfresh
10-15-2006, 07:51 PM
I knew it.

You're too easy.

:cool:

They certainly did act like a couple of Gestapo clowns. No one would argue the Secret Service should ignore threats to Presidents, even one as horrible as this one. But barging into a school and acting like Nazi characters in a bad Hogan's Heroes episode is just ridiculous!

DrMaddVibe
10-15-2006, 08:36 PM
Agent Smith: As you can see, we've had our eye on you for some time now, Mr. Anderson. It seems that you've been living two lives. In one life, you're Thomas A. Anderson, program writer for a respectable software company, you have a social security number, you pay your taxes, and you help your landlady carry out her garbage. The other life is lived in computers, where you go by the hacker alias Neo and are guilty of virtually every computer crime we have a law for. One of these lives has a future, and one of them does not. I'm going to be as forthcoming as I can be, Mr. Anderson. You're here because we need your help. We know that you've been contacted by a certain individual, a man who calls himself Morpheus. Now whatever you think you know about this man is irrelevant. He is considered by many authorities to be the most dangerous man alive. My colleagues believe that I am wasting my time with you but I believe that you wish to do the right thing. We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start and all that we're asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known terrorist to justice.

Neo: Yeah. Wow, that sound like a really good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger... and you give me my phone call.

Agent Smith: Um, Mr. Anderson. You disappoint me.

Neo: You can't scare me with this Gestapo crap. I know my rights. I want my phone call.

Agent Smith: Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a phone call if you're unable to speak.... You're going to help us, Mr. Anderson whether you want to or not.

frets5150
10-16-2006, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
In a one-on-one debate of the issues, with both sides NOT wearing earpicess and/or receiving devices........

My money would be on the 14 year old girl.

The Chimp would clearly be outmatched

Ha Classic :D

MERRYKISSMASS2U
10-16-2006, 01:01 AM
Seriously, this is ridiculous.

Stop wasting money researching "threats" like this, assholes.

Nitro Express
10-16-2006, 03:57 AM
Oh you can't be too careful. The way kids shoot the schools up these days means a 14 year old could be hiding in the shadows with a Barrett 50 BMG sniper rifle.

What these idiots don't get is shooting Bush only gets them Chenney and Chenney has been running things all along. Plus the damage has been done. If someone wants to impeach Bush then go ahead but by the time that all drags out and we toss him out of office his term is going to be close to over anyways. Then we have to clean up the mess that monkey made. Monkey poo all over! LOL!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-16-2006, 11:52 AM
How threatening is a 14 year old girl with a heart on her backpack who says she's peace-loving but writes and broadcasts her desire to kill the president? I don't know. I would say it's worth investigating at the very least.

Aww, she was yelled at? Poor baby. The stupid idiot is LCKY far more punitive measures weren't taken against her and her actions. Idiot.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-16-2006, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
They certainly did act like a couple of Gestapo clowns. No one would argue the Secret Service should ignore threats to Presidents, even one as horrible as this one. But barging into a school and acting like Nazi characters in a bad Hogan's Heroes episode is just ridiculous!

Yeah, the next time they should call her up and find out a time and place thats convenient for her! And then they should bring twinkies and kit kats and chocolate milk and invite all of her friends and they can all make animal balloons!

Nitro Express
10-16-2006, 04:03 PM
If you have had any dealing with govt. agents then they you know when they decide to come after you with a vengance they do. It's all about getting promoted and getting their brownie points and if busting X amount of people is what gets them that they do it and overlook important details.

My brother had to get a lawyer because US Customs officers took him into custody after a cruise ship our whole family was on docked in the US. Someone had tipped off Customs there was a pedofile with two youngs boys in his cabin. Well, in truth, the two young boys were my nephews and their moms, my sisters were four doors down the hall. Customs arrested my brother, stripped searched him, humiliated him and never bothered to knock on any of the family members cabins to see what the real deal was. They labeled him as a pedofile and he ended up in the pedofile registry.

Why my nephews were in his cabin was he had extra room because he was single. No sexual anything was going on and because he was the adult he was with them a lot on the ship making sure the kids were safe. Sure he might have looked like a pedofile with two young boys but he wasn't. Their parents were on the ship.

But those Custom officers wanted their glory and they didn't want the truth to ruin it so they didn't bother to find it. It cause a horrible emotional and legal nightmare for my brother and he was never the same after that.

So I don't trust govt. agents no matter who they are. They are all looking for a promotion and some just love to abuse their athority because they can. That's why we have habious corpus in the Constitution and as soon as these ninjas in the govt. know they can get away with anything, look out!

Nitro Express
10-16-2006, 04:08 PM
I think it would be a hoot if all the kids in the school attacked the Secret Service agents. LOL! We did that to the dog catcher when he tried to take my dog. Every kid on the block came and started kicking and hitting the guy. We ran him out. LOL!

ELVIS
10-16-2006, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Aww, she was yelled at? Poor baby. The stupid idiot is LUCKY far more punitive measures weren't taken against her and her actions. Idiot.

I agree 100%

Nickdfresh
10-16-2006, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Yeah, the next time they should call her up and find out a time and place thats convenient for her! And then they should bring twinkies and kit kats and chocolate milk and invite all of her friends and they can all make animal balloons!

Is that how you win the hearts of the 14-year old girls you meet on this here internets? :confused:

Bastard! :mad:

FORD
10-16-2006, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Is that how you win the hearts of the 14-year old girls you meet on this here internets? :confused:

Bastard! :mad:

Well, you gotta remember that the type of "girls" he's into have a thicker skin than that.

http://www.tortoise.org/images/yucatan4.jpg

Or should I say..... shell?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-17-2006, 09:16 AM
Where and how did all these turtle-fucker jokes start? When I first got here, I thought maybe it was some sort of Rothism I was unaware of, so I played along. But I notice that *I'm* the only one who is ever called a turtle-fucker. Don't get me wrong, those little bastards are adorable, but I don't have a compulsion to make love to them.

???