X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bo Nozos
    Roadie
    • Jun 2005

Here's a Good Laugh

Check out this VHStinks thread quoting Alex Van Halen in 2004 claiming that the "new tunes" -- the 3 undeniable pieces of shit that would eventually end up on "Best of Both Worlds" -- are "absolutely brilliant."

Steve Penhollow of The Journal Gazette reports that VAN HALEN is a volatile band, and drummer Alex Van Halen is the first to admit it. "We're volatile only to the extent that we're as good of friends as we are," Van Halen said in a phone interview. "It's because we are so intense. "It's part of our nature. As much as I love (brother and guitarist Eddie), if you put us in a room with no one else for 15 minutes, we'd be at each other's throats. "But it's always about creative

Again, more bullshit to sell records and make money. Every professional musician -- and every person who has to support themselves for that matter -- wants to make money, but Van Halen the last decade have been worse than a bunch of crooked used car salesmen.

Stuff like this makes me proud of my lack of respect for these people.
    Last edited by Bo Nozos; 10-17-2006, 01:14 AM.
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

"She put the cream in the coffee....."

Now how could anyone deny that that is musical poetry....

ahem...
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

I think what Mike meant to say was

"We've got three torried pieces of shit that sound like a Van Halen tribute band who decided to write their own material. But Sammy and Eddie think that they're good, so I do too."
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...