PDA

View Full Version : 96 year old woman found dead, after listening to Van Hagar!

WARF
10-20-2006, 10:12 PM
I don't know if any of you fuckers remember in the mid 1980's, there was a teddy bear doll called, "Teddy Ruxpin". Anyways... there is this old cunt who lives down the road... she yelled at me for taking my dog for a shit... and not pickin' up the doo-doo... but who fuckin' cares anyways... in the mid 80's kids used to go crazy over these TEDDY RUXPIN bears.... cuz they used to sing along to the inserted cassette... with their fucking teddy motorized jaws... so it looks like the fucking bear is singin!!!

http://www.bigredtoybox.com/articles/ruxpin.jpg

So just like that fucking homo Bryan Adam's CD, "Waking Up The Neighbors". I decided to play a fucking prank.

I loaded the Teddy Ruxpin tape deck (which gay enough was located near his crotch.) with a dusty old "ou812" tape I found at my friends house (but never bothered to listen to...) and placed it front of the old bitches house and pressed play.....

RANG THE DOOR BELL THEN....

RAN FOR MY FUCKING LIFE!!!

Anyways... lol

It's fuckin' 2 AM in the fucking morning...
And there is a 96 year old woman lookin' like she's gonna have a cardiac arrest....

As a Cheese Ballad singin' monkey is on the porch...

It was classic.

ThrillsNSpills
10-20-2006, 10:18 PM
The woman opened the door and the bear was signing autographs instead of singing.

I remember seeing those things in the store and thinking how great it would be to put Black Sabbath Hole in the Sky in it, push play and walk off.

Panamark
10-20-2006, 11:43 PM
Maybe you could lube the mouth, throw in some Rap, and
have yourself a good old time !

Nickdfresh
10-20-2006, 11:51 PM
Why do you think the lady almost had a heart attack?

Katydid
10-21-2006, 12:11 AM
Darren had a teddy bear he cut a hole in and kept his pot there. Had little overalls on, and everything. (I find out years later). He also stuck rolling papers up behind pictures I had in square plastic box with a square piece of foam that held the pictures in. I actually found that years later.

Why is it we never know these things till years later?

He has been clean and sober 5 yrs. or more now tho.

One time at Halloween we lived next to an old empty house. It looked spooky. Ed and the boys rigged up a wolf caller (was a rabbit squealing in pain) He could sit in the house and make it squeal in the old house. There was a big black boy who was tackling the kids and taking their candy; so he decided to scare him. You could see the whites of his eyes in the moonlight; and he was jumping and running. The little kids were laughing at him.

DylanLeeRoth
10-21-2006, 02:01 AM
Van Hagar is amazing.

Panamark
10-21-2006, 02:53 AM
Mommy, They're Back !

(In my best Carol Anne - Poltergeist voice)

Hardrock69
10-21-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
Darren had a teddy bear he cut a hole in and he pretended he was fucking it in the ass. Had little overalls on, and everything. (I find out years later). He also stuck my dildo up his ass a lot. I always wondered why it tasted so funny.

Why is it I never know these things till years later?

He has been a homo 5 yrs. or more now tho.

One time at Halloween we lived next to an old empty house. It looked spooky. Ed and the boys rigged up a butt-fucking machine, and had me wear another mask, and stand there getting ass-raped in front of all the little kids. There was a big black boy who was watching ; so he decided to try it himself, but I sucked him off instead in between quoting the Scripture. The little kids were laughing at me.

Sounds about your speed, you retarded slut....