X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Halloween II

Caught it last night, late night on AMC.

In case anyone is interested, it'll be on again on October 31st, and the version AMC is showing this time around is the made-for-tv version, with a bunch of small scenes filmed especially for tv showings in the 1980s, in order to make the running time complete for the scenes they cut out of the theatrical version.

Not much crucial, but it is the alternate ending where Jimmy the Ambulance driver survives and is in the ambulance at the end.

Anyone heard anything new about when Rob Zombie's take on Halloween is gonna be released?
    Scramby eggs and bacon.
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I liked Halloween II very much but the original is my all-time favorite horror movie.
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Jurak
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2005

Oh yeah, and it's on again tonight... Halloween I and II, back to back... frightfully entertaining...................Boo!
      "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
      That is all.
      Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

Working...