PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Christ, Is There a SINGLE Con in here who can Bring it?

LoungeMachine
10-26-2006, 06:19 PM
Well?

Who is stepping up to defend this administration and Republican Party????

And not with some Cunt-N-Paste op-ed shite, either....

It's been well documented the numerous reasons NOT to keep a Republican Cuntrolled Congress, but no arguments FOR keeping them other than "....but the Dems are no better"

Fuck, are you guys finally out of reasons to defend these crooks and kiddie-diddlers?

Has Chimpy embarrased you one too many times now?

:confused:

Dr. Love
10-26-2006, 08:02 PM
Hold on while I dial up 2001 and see if I can get anyone for you.

DEMON CUNT
10-26-2006, 08:23 PM
They cut & ran. Just a bunch of dummy neocon defeatists.

ODShowtime
10-26-2006, 08:29 PM
You'd think any attentive person would have stopped supporting the criminals years ago.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-26-2006, 08:43 PM
I think they just got bored with the chilsish namecalling. People like Brian were prepared to discuss the issues in an informed and bipartisan manner, and all they got in return was you all calling them shitbags and whatnot. the likes of Warham always reached across the aisle and found the elements of liberalism that he believed in and supported. He also immediately recognized the shortcomings of the concept of social security privitization. Maddvibe...the man was always good to denounce the smis-steps of the administration and the blatant marketing of "operation iraqi freedom". Big Train quickly denounced the abolishment of the estate tax and the rights position on illegal immigration.

And Elvis...well...Elvis is Elvis...

DEMON CUNT
10-26-2006, 09:00 PM
The Roth Army Neocons are frustrated because facts will always trump their silly talking points. None of the people that you mentioned in your post really ever offered much of a debate.

They are also embarrassed and scared of the situation that their precious President has put our country in. They all get a big I TOLD YOU SO from me.

The name calling bothers them because most conservatives have thin skin. That is why they need mighty authority figures like God, Rush, and President in their lives to protect them from all the bad people in the world.

I think the mockery adds a funny edge to the debate and it doesn't really bother me at all.

LoungeMachine
10-26-2006, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
I think they just got bored with the chilsish namecalling. People like Brian were prepared to discuss the issues in an informed and bipartisan manner, and all they got in return was you all calling them shitbags and whatnot. the likes of Warham always reached across the aisle and found the elements of liberalism that he believed in and supported. He also immediately recognized the shortcomings of the concept of social security privitization. Maddvibe...the man was always good to denounce the smis-steps of the administration and the blatant marketing of "operation iraqi freedom". Big Train quickly denounced the abolishment of the estate tax and the rights position on illegal immigration.

:lol:

Careful, pushing the comedy envelope can have a backlash...

Nickdfresh
10-26-2006, 10:44 PM
Maybe they all went on a big secret mission with Lucky Wilbury?

And BTW, EMA's post is pretty funny. :D

And the Con's were lobbing insults and puerile personal attacks long, long ago.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-26-2006, 11:05 PM

Okay, okay, now I've got it!

"Elvis always took every opportunity to express his discomfort with the rights blatant pandering towards the nations evangelicals and the eroding of the governments separation of church and state. Sometimes his posts would get lost in all their verbosity, but, hey, you could never say the guy is inarticulate..."

LoungeMachine
10-26-2006, 11:45 PM
You should write for The Daily Show

LMAO

DrMaddVibe
10-27-2006, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
The Roth Army Neocons are frustrated because facts will always trump their silly talking points. None of the people that you mentioned in your post really ever offered much of a debate.

They are also embarrassed and scared of the situation that their precious President has put our country in. They all get a big I TOLD YOU SO from me.

The name calling bothers them because most conservatives have thin skin. That is why they need mighty authority figures like God, Rush, and President in their lives to protect them from all the bad people in the world.

I think the mockery adds a funny edge to the debate and it doesn't really bother me at all.

I'm going to address this post.

I'm not frustrated, repressed or restrained. What you see is what you get. I've offered an opposing viewpoint and you disjointed buffoons can only crack jokes and call names. That's not debate, that's an attack. That shows that you have nothing left to offer as far as intellignet conversation. THAT'S why I continue to post here while others don't. You don't bother me in the least because with every shit picture you post, I'm reaffirmed that you have nothing upstairs to refute. It's the last line of debate. Your mudslinging is amusing to me. I actually like to watch you chuckleheads twist in the wind as you appear to get some last word in or the end all be all retort.

I am not embarrassed of the Bush Administration. I am disappointed in the wanton spending. After 9-11 I wanted them to take action. I would've preferred them to clean out Afghanistan and then hit Saudi Arabia but I'm not in the intelligence breifings and I don't have access to the intel reports, and neither do you! Now we're in Iraq and the people that live there can't even fathom the taste of Freedom. Their inaction to rid their own country of foreign terrorists shows me that this was a huge mistake. They can't even spill their own blood for their own country. We're there now. I don't agree with the likes of Hans Blix that Iraq was better off under Saddam. The entire world is better off with scumbags like him 6 feet under! I wish that the soldier would've thrown the handgrenade in that spider hole and we'd be rid of the court room antics of a madman.

As I've stated before, I don't have thin skin. I'm STILL here. Still posting. You won't silence me. I laugh at you. YOU are the ones that need protecting from some entity...FROM YOURSELVES!

Your mockery only shows how uninformed you are at expressing what you want to say. You might be an intelligent human being but you don't come across that way here because all you do is post shit pics and name call. Your conversation skills are the worst here and I personally laugh when I see that you've hit the bottom and have to reach in your back pocket for your tried and true form of posting here. This forum is a bastion of Free Speech so you're entitled to say whatever you want, hell I've even protected your right to do so! Keep up acting like a 5 year old. Don't let us on the Right down, continue to show us your ass and lack of intelligence with your internet debate skills. You amuse me because thats all you have. There are others here that are now emulating you, Nikki and Lounge used to bring an intelligent viewpoint. USED TO. That stopped a LONG time ago. This is the only forum that they post in too. They look like fish out of water when they're in some other room here. Chalk up 2 more that want to wallow in your muck and not rise above the age of 5. No, keep up your valiant efforts here in entertaining us. That's all you're good for. Entertainment.;)

Nickdfresh
10-27-2006, 07:00 AM
I don't know who's ironically funnier today, EAT MY ASSHOLE, or AssVibe! :D

DrMaddVibe
10-27-2006, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I don't know who's ironically funnier today, EAT MY ASSHOLE, or AssVibe! :D

Continue to entertain me.

Nickdfresh
10-27-2006, 07:11 AM
Okiedokey...

DEMON CUNT
10-27-2006, 07:23 AM
I don't know who's ironically funnier today, EAT MY ASSHOLE, or AssVibe!

Totally.

I am still laughing at how seriously MsSaddBawls takes herself.

"Reaffirm" this with your Rush Limbaugh quoting ass.

EDIT: no penis pics -- Dr. Love

Quit pretending that you bring anything other than the usual clichéd right-wing gobbledygook to The Front Line.

DrMaddVibe
10-27-2006, 07:31 AM
Thank you...both of you for proving my point.

DEMON CUNT
10-27-2006, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe

Victory is yours! Enjoy.

Nickdfresh
10-27-2006, 07:39 AM
What was your point again?

That liberals are "communist 'cunt-and-running traitors that cheer deaths of US troops?"

LMFAO!!:D

ODShowtime
10-27-2006, 07:43 AM

I am just sick of you pussies whining about the name calling.

Jesus H Christmas the way repubs used to flay the libs around here was brutal. John Ashcroft and Viking could say more in one post than most you morons do in a month.

Too bad for you we have soldiers who fight back now!

Just like in all the great brown-people bombing campaigns going on now,. the repub bullies hate to pick a fight with someone who fights back.

You ain't got shit to say because your party has backrupted your ideoliogy, along with our nations coffers.

Face it, you're a bunch of fuckups! Stop whining about being insulted, you deserve it!

ULTRAMAN VH
10-27-2006, 07:45 AM

I'm not frustrated, repressed or restrained. What you see is what you get. I've offered an opposing viewpoint and you disjointed buffoons can only crack jokes and call names. That's not debate, that's an attack. That shows that you have nothing left to offer as far as intellignet conversation. THAT'S why I continue to post here while others don't. You don't bother me in the least because with every shit picture you post, I'm reaffirmed that you have nothing upstairs to refute. It's the last line of debate. Your mudslinging is amusing to me. I actually like to watch you chuckleheads twist in the wind as you appear to get some last word in or the end all be all retort.

I am not embarrassed of the Bush Administration. I am disappointed in the wanton spending. After 9-11 I wanted them to take action. I would've preferred them to clean out Afghanistan and then hit Saudi Arabia but I'm not in the intelligence breifings and I don't have access to the intel reports, and neither do you! Now we're in Iraq and the people that live there can't even fathom the taste of Freedom. Their inaction to rid their own country of foreign terrorists shows me that this was a huge mistake. They can't even spill their own blood for their own country. We're there now. I don't agree with the likes of Hans Blix that Iraq was better off under Saddam. The entire world is better off with scumbags like him 6 feet under! I wish that the soldier would've thrown the handgrenade in that spider hole and we'd be rid of the court room antics of a madman.

As I've stated before, I don't have thin skin. I'm STILL here. Still posting. You won't silence me. I laugh at you. YOU are the ones that need protecting from some entity...FROM YOURSELVES!

Your mockery only shows how uninformed you are at expressing what you want to say. You might be an intelligent human being but you don't come across that way here because all you do is post shit pics and name call. Your conversation skills are the worst here and I personally laugh when I see that you've hit the bottom and have to reach in your back pocket for your tried and true form of posting here. This forum is a bastion of Free Speech so you're entitled to say whatever you want, hell I've even protected your right to do so! Keep up acting like a 5 year old. Don't let us on the Right down, continue to show us your ass and lack of intelligence with your internet debate skills. You amuse me because thats all you have. There are others here that are now emulating you, Nikki and Lounge used to bring an intelligent viewpoint. USED TO. That stopped a LONG time ago. This is the only forum that they post in too. They look like fish out of water when they're in some other room here. Chalk up 2 more that want to wallow in your muck and not rise above the age of 5. No, keep up your valiant efforts here in entertaining us. That's all you're good for. Entertainment.;)

Very well said Dr. What annoys me is that I post articles denouncing the leftist agenda held so dearly by Nick, Lounge Queen and the rest of their ilk to spark debate and I am dismissed as a troll?? Yet it is perfectly okay for them to post a thread titled Top Ten Conservative Idiots. I thought Liberals were so called OPEN MINDED. Not so and I have posted numerous threads proving their violent behavior when someone questions their idiotic stances on current issues. One that comes to mind is the recent Columbia University riot. But that is cleverly dismissed as a non issue. According to Demon Cunt Shmeg, we are thin skinned. I don't think so and I will continue posting threads that expose the far left agenda.

ODShowtime
10-27-2006, 07:46 AM
All these repubs are just fucking pathetic.

Telling me that I insult and can't debate and have nothing to say.

This forum is just a microcosm of the crazy, reality-challenged "debate" the right has imposed on this country.

Reality is NOT what you say it is. It's what you make of it. You idiots made this piece of shit reality we all live in.

(yes, when I turn off the TV, my reality is nice, actually)

Nickdfresh
10-27-2006, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I am just sick of you pussies whining about the name calling....the repub bullies hate to pick a fight with someone who fights back.

Ding ding ding...

I remember one of my first posts here in the Frontline was making fun of Bill O'Really's sex habits of jacking off in the shower, and I think it was BBB and Ashcroft that flamed me at the drop of a hat with personal attacks and bullshit.

I actually decided never to post here again, for about five minutes. Then I got really pissed and decided to pa3n the shit out of anybody that STARTED with me...

DEMON CUNT
10-27-2006, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Very well said Dr. ...According to Demon Cunt Shmeg, we are thin skinned. I don't think so and I will continue posting threads that expose the far left agenda.

Hey, let us know when you two are done with your sixty-nine-suck-off so we can get back to abusing you neocon dummy genocide apologists.

ULTRADOUCE, quit pretending that you bring anything other than the usual clichéd right-wing gobbledygook to The Front Line.

ULTRAMAN VH
10-27-2006, 08:02 AM
Go back to hell Demon Puss.

DEMON CUNT
10-27-2006, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I am just sick of you pussies whining about the name calling.

Just like in all the great brown-people bombing campaigns going on now,. the repub bullies hate to pick a fight with someone who fights back.

These neocon bullies focus on the poo pics and nicknames as to avoid the real arguments presented to them.

Some of them consider a copy/paste from a conservative news blog as the smoking gun that will shut down liberalism forever.

One can easily identify where their rhetoric comes from by the terms that they use to express it. Rarely do they present an original thought. Although, some do try.

Revan
10-27-2006, 08:11 AM
These neocon bullies focus on the poo pics and nicknames as to avoid the real arguments presented to them.

Some of them consider a copy/paste from a conservative news blog as the smoking gun that will shut down liberalism forever.

One can easily identify where their rhetoric comes from by the terms that they use to express it. Rarely do they present an original thought. Although, some do try.

Of course, the same finger could easily be pointed at Democrats here. The beauty of it is, it doesn't even need to be proven - only accused or alleged.

So, I guess the choice is - rational debate or letting otherwise good threads degrade into pointless insults?

Seems like the decision was already reached before I even registered.

DEMON CUNT
10-27-2006, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Go back to hell Demon Puss.

Hey, easy with the name calling or BigBland will have to take this to the Webmaster's Forum.

DEMON CUNT
10-27-2006, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Revan
Seems like the decision was already reached before I even registered.

And 170+ posts later you still seem to be enjoying yourself.

Revan
10-27-2006, 08:16 AM
And 170+ posts later you still seem to be enjoying yourself.

Pretty much. I'm a Van Halen fan. I was looking forward to intelligent debate here, maybe some fair back and forth, but...

Still a great site, don't get me wrong. Frontline debate seems pretty much pointless, though, and I think threads like this really define why to a "T".

DEMON CUNT
10-27-2006, 08:21 AM
I was looking forward to intelligent debate here, maybe some fair back and forth, but...

One should register at the Kip Winger forums for the intellectual stimulation that one craves and so clearly deserves.

Revan
10-27-2006, 08:25 AM
One should register at the Kip Winger forums for the intellectual stimulation that one craves and so clearly deserves.

What is the deal with Kip Winger around here? Some old joke or something? I keep hearing his name bantered around as if everybody's in on something...

...keeping this strictly non-partisan, of course. :)

DEMON CUNT
10-27-2006, 08:36 AM
What is the deal with Kip Winger around here? Some old joke or something? I keep hearing his name bantered around as if everybody's in on something...

...keeping this strictly non-partisan, of course. :)

Hello!!! Kip Winger ROCKS! He's like the Bo Brice of the 80's!

http://members.tripod.com/pease/winger/kip1.jpg
Image captured from MsSaddBawls' desktop.

Revan
10-27-2006, 08:51 AM
Uh, OK. I heard that song She's 17, or whatever it was called, back in the day but can't say it impressed me much. Still, all in personal preference, I guess. He just kinda faded out, didn't he?

Well, it is a bold new generation, no doubt a Winger reunion will be in the works soon. Everybody else is having a reunion, so...what the hell...lol

Roy Munson
10-27-2006, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Fuck, are you guys finally out of reasons to defend these crooks and kiddie-diddlers?

Speaking of kiddie-diddlers...

How's Webb doing in Virginia?

Did you go to Gerry Studds' funeral and pay your respects?

LoungeMachine
10-27-2006, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Roy Munson

:D

Good to see ya back here.

Roy Munson
10-27-2006, 10:13 AM

Good to see ya back here.

Not sure how much I will be, bud. I've been busy as fuck all summer long. I peek in here every now and then. Wish I had more time to raise hell!!!

LoungeMachine
10-27-2006, 10:22 AM

Not sure how much I will be, bud. I've been busy as fuck all summer long. I peek in here every now and then. Wish I had more time to raise hell!!!

Your side needs you about now....

There isn't a single Con in here with a brain lately.

Make sure to stop by on Nov.8th to cuntgratulate our take over of Congress...

Roy Munson
10-27-2006, 10:37 AM
Your side needs you about now....

There isn't a single Con in here with a brain lately.

Make sure to stop by on Nov.8th to cuntgratulate our take over of Congress...

Haha...we'll see about that.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-27-2006, 10:50 AM
Uh, OK. I heard that song She's 17, or whatever it was called <Kip Winger> just kinda faded out, didn't he?

No, he's still LOUNGING around, only these days he'd dedicate the song to Mark Foley and change the lyrics to "He's only 16"...

LoungeMachine
10-27-2006, 11:05 AM
Okay, now that was funny.

Turtle-fucker scores big....

Nickdfresh
10-27-2006, 04:56 PM

I think some polls have him ahead of the self-hating racist. Oh, he's a "kid-diddler" now because of what he wrote as an acclaimed novelist?

Nickdfresh
10-27-2006, 05:03 PM
Actually, it's a dead-heat...

DEMON CUNT
10-27-2006, 05:15 PM
I have to admit that the passages that I have seen from Webb's books are pretty disturbing.

Nickdfresh
10-27-2006, 05:19 PM
Perhaps, but when taken completely out of context, that could be easy to do.

I think that I could make a pretty good case that Elie Wiesel hated Jews, or tacitly liked the Holocaust if I could selectively edit it enough.

ELVIS
10-27-2006, 06:58 PM

ELVIS gave his heart (and his will this time) back to God and Jesus and he doesn't care to waste His time (God's time) on name calling on the internet...

I'm 100% plugged back in Church and the body of Christ and life couldn't be any better...

See you clowns later and God Bless YOU !!

:elvis:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-27-2006, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
ELVIS gave his heart (and his will this time) back to God and Jesus and he doesn't care to waste His time (God's time) on name calling on the internet...

I'm 100% plugged back in Church and the body of Christ and life couldn't be any better...

Got dumped by that hot atheist, did you?

FORD
10-27-2006, 07:56 PM

Well if Jesus has time to stop by now and then, certainly you should?

Keef
10-27-2006, 08:02 PM

Fact is, you haven't seen a bit of the fucking world. You are a typical American that acts like he "knows" because he has deadened himself with Fox News and that Limbaugh scumbag.

You took atleast an hour to type out that garbage to lie to yourself and try to lie this forum.

Fuck you, and everyone like you. Thankfully, racist, uninformed dicks like you are a dying breed..

LoungeMachine
10-27-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Keef
Fact is, you[ Dr.AssPipe] haven't seen a bit of the fucking world. You are a typical American that acts like he "knows" because he has deadened himself with Fox News and that Limbaugh scumbag.

You took atleast an hour to type out that garbage to lie to yourself and try to lie this forum.

Fuck you, and everyone like you. Thankfully, racist, uninformed dicks like you are a dying breed..

Jesus H......

Fantastic post:cool:

Nailed it on the head.

LoungeMachine
10-27-2006, 09:26 PM

LMMFAO

Speaking in the third person now, are we.....:rolleyes:

Make sure to ask forgiveness for calling people in here motherfuckers, and telling people to fuckoff.

Do you kiss Jesus with that mouth?

ELVIS
10-28-2006, 12:33 AM
My sins are covered, but I do apologize for the foolish things I said in here and I assure you I wont be doing that crap anymore...

Jesus Christ
10-28-2006, 12:51 AM
Thou art forgiven, Gregory. Now go and sin no more :)

rustoffa
10-28-2006, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Keef
Fact is, you haven't seen a bit of the fucking world. You are a typical American that acts like he "knows" because he has deadened himself with Fox News and that Limbaugh scumbag.

Check it out. Two minutes.

Are you a "jet-setting" motherfucker? Tell us about your fo-rays into Manchuria. Wax epidemic about the sensationalistic disaster known as "free press."

Turn on some NPR....fresh air?

It's all lies...

That's right, poor diction for the friction.

Outta time

ELVIS
10-28-2006, 02:20 AM
Thou art forgiven, Gregory. Now go and sin no more

Exactly!

BigBadBrian
10-28-2006, 07:39 AM
There isn't a single liberal here, with the possible exception of knuckleboner or guitar shark, who has the intellectual capacity and intelligence to debate with me on the issues.

This forum is a shadow of it's former glory.

I never thought I'd say this, but the forum was much better off when FROD was a mod.

Certain liberal lunatics whine and bitch about those of us "IN THE KNOW" whining and bitching about name-calling, then claim they want honest debate. You can't have both when all that is done in this forum lately "FROM YOU GUYS" is hurl insults like an inner-city fifth- grader. This forum always had people throwing barbs at one another, but not with the hate-filled venom that has occurred in the last couple of years. I've been guilty as anyone, but no longer. I just don't have the time for this silliness anymore. If any of you want to debate sensibly, fine...I'll usually have a little time for that.

I think a lot of the smarter people of this forum (Ally, John Ashcroft, Viking, lucky wilbury, DiamondD, Roy, myself, and a few others) have either moved on of cut down their posting here because they simply see the ridiculousness of it.

People whine and bitch about me posting op-eds. Too damn bad. Now, the clueless mods just dump them instead of debating them because they couldn't form an honest, intelligent opinion if their life depended on it. It's quite all right, however, to post a stupid news story (without a reply or opinion from the starter of the thread) that anyone in here could get straight off the Net. I guess some people in here are too stupid to realize that most news stories are actually someones biased viewpoint of a particular event or issue.

:cool:

Nickdfresh
10-28-2006, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
There isn't a single liberal here, with the possible exception of knuckleboner or guitar shark, who has the intellectual capacity and intelligence to debate with me on the issues.

What were the former "glory" days Bri? Why don't you kick up some threads where people would post articles even mildly critical of the Republican gov't, and they would immediately would be subject to personal attacks with no consideration given to the actual facts or arguments of their posts, by the Neo Cons now too ashamed to post?

I never thought I'd say this, but the forum was much better off when FROD was a mod.

Oh look, "FROD" was a great Mod now, huh? So good you insult him?

Certain liberal lunatics whine and bitch about those of us "IN THE KNOW" whining and bitching about name-calling, then claim they want honest debate. You can't have both when all that is done in this forum lately "FROM YOU GUYS" is hurl insults like an inner-city fifth- grader. This forum always had people throwing barbs at one another, but not with the hate-filled venom that has occurred in the last couple of years. I've been guilty as anyone, but no longer. I just don't have the time for this silliness anymore. If any of you want to debate sensibly, fine...I'll usually have a little time for that.

I think a lot of the smarter people of this forum (Ally, John Ashcroft, Viking, lucky wilbury, DiamondD, Roy, myself, and a few others) have either moved on of cut down their posting here because they simply see the ridiculousness of it.

People whine and bitch about me posting op-eds. Too damn bad. Now, the clueless mods just dump them instead of debating them because they couldn't form an honest, intelligent opinion if their life depended on it. It's quite all right, however, to post a stupid news story (without a reply or opinion from the starter of the thread) that anyone in here could get straight off the Net. I guess some people in here are too stupid to realize that most news stories are actually someones biased viewpoint of a particular event or issue.

LOL You're such a two-faced "fraud" Brian. And who are you to speak for any of those people and as to why they left. Ashcroft left because he was distraught over a divorce and Viking had long since stopped posting in here, even before I joined, and has had personal problems leading him to ask to be demodded. The fact is that you're no one without your little support network of crony pricks, ones that reinforced your opinions and ran interference for your grandiose notions bordering on absurdity. They didn't cut down on or stop their posting because they were "persecuted." They cut-and-ran because they spewed mindlessly pro-government propaganda that was clearly agenda driven, or because they did not have the prior knowledge to sustain their spoon-fed opinions. Ones that were often easily refuted with a little research. And oh yeah, the credibility of their precious extreme right wing notions are falling in the toilet as the American people increasing turn on this administration, and the GOP corrupt lazy cunts in Congress, people you so stirringly defended.

And what can I say about the last sentence, which puts your lack of intelligence and ideologically-driven dishonesty on display? Yeah Bri, as if the biased third-rate op-ed ads manufacturing opinions are any sort of "truth." These are often not even honest opinions at that, as most of the Townidiot.com writers are just eeking out a living spewing propaganda for wealthy corporate/private GOP 'benefactors' that are seeking anything to keep the base in line, even if they don't believe this shit. As if the selective facts, lies, and irrelevant half-truths comprising an opinion article by intellectually dishonest, lazy, or incompetent people no major newspaper or magazine would employ are in any way tantamount to a news article in a press --whose job is to be critical of the gov't, and not serve as its propaganda arm.

BigBadBrian
10-28-2006, 09:41 AM
Nick, you're a bitter man. I will pray for you.

:)

Nickdfresh
10-28-2006, 10:24 AM
Nick, you're a bitter man. I will pray for you.

LMFAO!! Yeah, okay Bri. Isn't it time your to start another BigBrian'sCryin' thread?

BTW, can you actually come up with any shtick of your own with out cop and parroting everyone else's?

BTW, NeoCon playbook #117: When getting indisputably own3d with actual facts and information, claim your antagonist is 'angry.'

Ellyllions
10-28-2006, 10:47 AM
I don't care enough to participate at this point. Participated in the early voting.

The way I see it, all of DC is washed-up and grasping at straws to have 2 years paid vacation.

Nobody in DC is doing anything worthwhile at this point.

I'm just hoping that in '08 I have more to choose from than McCain vs. Billary.

*Edited to fix last sentence...that's what I get for talking and typing at the same time.

ODShowtime
10-28-2006, 11:33 AM

Certain liberal lunatics whine and bitch about those of us "IN THE KNOW" whining and bitching about name-calling, then claim they want honest debate.

Bullshit. I've posted countless articles about how corrupt and incompetent gw&friends are and you had nothing to say. NOTHING.

People whine and bitch about me posting op-eds. Too damn bad.

I love how you reserve the right to intentionally piss people off and insult them (and waste their time and bandwidth with that enormous billboard of yours), while at the same time bitching about how 'the other side' does nothing but hurl insults.

The reason people are pissed off is because how badly these idiots have fucked our country. It's obvious to anyone with any sense.

And you still support them because you're an idiot. That's not an insult, it's the truth. You've proven it here.

knuckleboner
10-28-2006, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
I

then vote in the primaries.

i don't know about NC, but in virginia, it's legit to vote in both primaries as long as you're open to voting for the person in the general election. doesn't mean you HAVE to vote for him/her. it just means you can't vote for the worst opposition candidate, in the hopes that your preferred candidate has an easier general election.

the problem often is that nobody votes in the primaries but the hardcore party loyalists, who oftentimes have a far different view than the general population.

look at lieberman. lost to lamont in the primary, but will almost certainly win the general election. the people of connecticut obviously prefer him as their senator. they just didn't take the time to participate in the primary.

BigBadBrian
10-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Ellyllions

On the Democratic side you won't. Hillary has it all sewn up.

:gulp:

DEMON CUNT
10-28-2006, 04:41 PM

If any of you want to debate sensibly, fine...I'll usually have a little time for that.

Ha ha! Who are you trying to bullshit?

Quit pretending that you offer anything to THE FRONT LINE but the usual tired conserative talking points.

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/738/bbbopedcz8.jpg

If you want your real debate, then bring it. Otherwise spare us from your silly bravado.

LoungeMachine
10-28-2006, 05:45 PM
On the Democratic side you won't. Hillary has it all sewn up.

:gulp:

I realize you're just trying to provoke and button push by posting this....

But, on the off chance you actually believe this, then you're an even bigger idiot then I thought.

Which is it?

Ellyllions
10-28-2006, 06:03 PM
I think it's the media that wants Hillary.

If the Dems are smart, they'll push for Obama.
I'd vote for him in a heartbeat!

I'm a registered Republican but I can't think of one single Republican I'd want for President.

now ain't that some shit!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-28-2006, 08:47 PM
Dear Brian -

I say this with all sincerity. I mean in my heart every word I am about to write.

YOU are a hopeless, irredeemable, pathetic, spineless, motherless, bereft of ANY understanding of the concept of "democracy" and "patriotism", small-minded IDIOT.

You want honest, herdcore debate? BULLSHIT. When I first got there, one of the VERY first things I wrote in the Front Line was that i am a registered Independent. I went on to illustrate the point by mentioning that I have voted for Giulliani and Bloomberg in the past FOUR mayroal elections in the past four cycles.

your response? To paraphrase (but not by much): "Bullshit. You're such a stupid worthless liberal you would NEVER vote for ANY Republican."

Writing your words now, it occurs to me that maybe you were attempting to elicit an angry, emotional repsonse from me. But I don't think so. I think you don't even begin to realize what a drooling, pea-brained idiot you really are.

Now that you're on the defensive and are no longer able to gloat, you go into self-pity as your form of personal expression. "Oh, you guys are always calling me a dick. I just want to play ball. Why are you guys so mean? WAAAHHH."

You say you beleive in God? You have no idea, no knowledge of the concepts that Jesus and the Bible discuss and present (if nothing else, jesus advocated staying as apolitical as possible)(and Look where that got Him). You say you understand governemrnt, how it works, and are a patriot? You are so full of shit the closest you're able to get to the concept of patriotism is how to wipe your ass with the Bill of Rights. (in that, you're not so different from John Ashcroft)(or the common ape).

This administration has PLAYED you. You're a junior Sean Hannity without the charisma, a poor man's Rush Limbaugh without the good looks, a more evil Ann Coulter without the penis.

Am I not making myself clear enough for you? Maybe this should make it a little easier:
FUCK YOU.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-28-2006, 08:49 PM
Oh, and Hardrock? Blueturk? Fuck you too...

(just cuz)

Nickdfresh
10-28-2006, 09:26 PM
LMFAOOL!! :D

EAT MY ASSHOLE strikes again...

And BTW, that was the theory for a while, that Brian was just a troll jacking off to negative attention, because his posts are sometimes so mindless, almost to the point of being childlike. But I think his repeated whining and complaint threads have pretty much shown that he is a real life Brick Tamlin that is indeed serious and literal.
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/5/2/6/5267b37512e788cee516bb8bc5ff067c.jpg

And yes, his posts were designed to insult and elicit anger, and he especially has a penchant to attack new posters that made posts he deemed to be against his Admin's policies. It's almost like a school-yard bully trying to give the new kid a weggie because he's mocked and berated by the kids already in the school yard.

BTW, I had much the same experience, as I think the first post I made here was a joke about Bill O'Really and his shower handjob mit during the sexual harassment scandal in a thread about how great O'Really is. Brian immediately attacked me. It was like as if I had just denounced Christ, or burned the Constitution in front of him or something, it was really funny actually. And it's pretty clear that Brian is the intolerant one, and one that has an MO for accusing others for what he himself displays such as anger, spamming, and deeply held resentment...

FORD
10-28-2006, 09:33 PM
Nick, did you see O'Really on Letterman last night? Dave called him out on his bullshit and shut him down. Told him "You're trying to put words in my mouth just the way you put artificial facts in your head."" :D

FORD
10-28-2006, 09:41 PM
Here it is (courtesy of crooksandliars.com) (http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Letterman-OReilly-PartII.wmv)

BigBadBrian
10-29-2006, 07:32 AM

Am I not making myself clear enough for you? Maybe this should make it a little easier:
FUCK YOU.

I see I managed to piss you off. Good.

Go away little boy. This post is in direct contrast to one you wrote earlier in this thread.

You have no goal in this forum but to agitate people. Hey that's cool with me. That's what stimulates debate...pissing people off so they respond to a post, newstory, or article.

NEXT!!!

BigBadBrian
10-29-2006, 07:34 AM
LMFAOOL!! :D

EAT MY ASSHOLE strikes again...

And BTW, that was the theory for a while, that Brian was just a troll jacking off to

Nick, you're just jealous of me. :D

Nickdfresh
10-29-2006, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Nick, did you see O'Really on Letterman last night? Dave called him out on his bullshit and shut him down. Told him "You're trying to put words in my mouth just the way you put artificial facts in your head."" :D

Shit I missed that. The funny thing is, that clown can never win an actual debate. He's continually a self-owning work in progress...

I'll have to get it on YouTube. Dave always beats him down, for sport I think. O'Really? must love it or something.

Nickdfresh
10-29-2006, 08:43 AM

Go away little boy. This post is in direct contrast to one you wrote earlier in this thread.

You have no goal in this forum but to agitate people. Hey that's cool with me. That's what stimulates debate...pissing people off so they respond to a post, newstory, or article. Then when I get owned, I cry and whine like a school girl biotch! And I start threads about how mean liberals are and how they hurt my feelings, and make me cry, and feel strangely attracted to them.

NEXT!!!

LoungeMachine
10-29-2006, 12:07 PM

You have no goal in this forum but to agitate people. Hey that's cool with me. That's what stimulates debate...pissing people off so they respond to a post, newstory, or article.

NEXT!!!

LMMFAO

How typical.

First, Brie tells the poster to leave, then contradicts himself in the next parargaph.

Insults the poster by calling him names and accusing him of having no worthy goal in the forum.

Gee Brie, how is anything EMA said in his different from your stances in here?

You're just a hypocrite:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
10-29-2006, 01:50 PM
What I actually see happening here is the frustration of having cuntrol of DC for the past 6 years and having so little to show for it other than indictments and war.....

And it bothers Brie to no end......

But he's also frustrated with the demographics in here as well.....

Obviously, most cons in here have slinked off with their tails between their legs and the forum is even modded by those on the other side of the aisle.

Dr. Love = pure centrist.....

Nick - Slightly left of center, but firmly anti-bushCO and all for regime change.

Me = Left wing liberal Libertarianesque quasi-socialistic bleeding heart.

WarBOT = MIA

It's tough on the cons in here lately....

I understand their lack of game of late....

Nitro Express
10-29-2006, 02:03 PM
Politics is like sex. We got tired of how the Republicans were fucking us so now we are going to vote Democratic. Oh we will continue to get fucked by the Democrats but they fuck a different way. LOL!

ELVIS
10-29-2006, 03:04 PM

WarBOT = MIA

Hopefully, he's serving the Lord...

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-29-2006, 03:07 PM

Ah, but you missed the point. (which is only to be expected from an idiot, but still, a guy can hope)

You didn't piss me off. You annoyed me. You didn't get my attention anymore than the common gnat would.

Get a spine, coward. Scared little boys like you belong on Mark Foley's lap, if only you weren't so ugly.

DEMON CUNT
10-29-2006, 03:25 PM

Dr. Love = pure centrist.....

Nick - Slightly left of center, but firmly anti-bushCO and all for regime change.

Me = Left wing liberal Libertarianesque quasi-socialistic bleeding heart.

WarBOT = MIA

Dang Dude! No mention of the Demon Cunt?

Is this because I told every one that you are Kip Winger? :)

LoungeMachine
10-29-2006, 03:41 PM
Dang Dude! No mention of the Demon Cunt?

Is this because I told every one that you are Kip Winger? :)

I was mentioning the mods' stances :cool:

We all know The Dummy Cons Fear you. ;)

LoungeMachine
10-29-2006, 03:49 PM
Hopefully, he's serving the Lord...

He can't do both?

Don't we all multi-task?

How exactly do you think he's "serving the Lord'?

DEMON CUNT
10-29-2006, 03:50 PM
I was mentioning the mods' stances :cool:

Oh, I get it.

Thanks, Kip! ;)

http://www.nndb.com/people/581/000089314/winger-sm.jpg

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-29-2006, 07:51 PM
Oh, I get it.

Thanks, Kip! ;)

http://www.nndb.com/people/581/000089314/winger-sm.jpg

Damn, Lounge, you were hot once!!! I bet back in the day when you still had your looks Brian would've BEGGED you to fuck his tender ass raw!!!

DEMON CUNT
10-29-2006, 09:10 PM
Damn, Lounge, you were hot once!!! I bet back in the day when you still had your looks Brian would've BEGGED you to fuck his tender ass raw!!!

Oh, sweet Jesus that's funny.

No offence to Lounge, though.

BigBadBrian
10-31-2006, 07:30 AM

Dr. Love = pure liberal, just too cowardly to admit it.

Nick - Exremely left of center, but firmly a terrorist sympathizer.

Me = Left wing liberal Secular Progressive that whines when I can't get my way about anything.

WarBOT = True conservative. A man to be admired and respected.

BigBadBrian
10-31-2006, 07:31 AM

The only thing we fear from DC is gay porn and shit pictures. That's the only thing he has contributed here.

ULTRAMAN VH
10-31-2006, 08:20 AM
The only thing we fear from DC is gay porn and shit pictures. That's the only thing he has contributed here.

Very true!!

DEMON CUNT
10-31-2006, 10:08 AM
Ha ha! This is coming from the two OP-ED copy/paste conservative fake Christian dummies! How precious.

Nice try girls. Dishonesty is an integral part of your politics.

Nickdfresh
10-31-2006, 09:45 PM
It's pretty funny how Brian "fears" gay porn. I guess that his self-loathing 'coming out' when "it moves" as he glances at a dude's ass?

redfire
11-01-2006, 10:57 AM
Wow.... just reading through the pages of this thread is funny.

If you actually want to debate stuff. That's fine. I'm good to go. As a registered Democrat who is socially conservative, and economically moderate, if you actually want to talk about issues, and try to come up with resolutions to them, I'm all about that.

If you want to define what a person means by conservative or liberal, I'm all about that. Personally, I would support abortion in cases of the mother's life being in danger. Does that make me socially liberal? In my mind, no. Should people that live a homosexual lifestyle be entitled to things that married people have, like for their taxes, or in case of one's death and what happens to their belongings? I think they should. Does that make me socially liberal? No. It makes me a human being.

I have a degree in Government, from a private conservative Christian University that a lot of people would make fun of. I taught Gov 101, as a TA, lecturing, and guiding the discussion once a week, for 4 semesters.

If you intellectually think I can't bring it because I'm a conservative, you're wrong.

And if all you all are interested in is name-calling, or stereotyping, I'll stick in my old den, the House of Music.

But if you want to move past a lot of the things I read through to get to this point, that would be a lot of fun.

If not, I can simply post my 35 page Senior paper that I successfully defended, which was on the subject of Political Parties, their past, current state, and where I thought they are heading for the future. :D Sorry. I just wanted you to see that I'm not a cut and paste kind of guy.

Again, the only Rush I listen to was managed by Ford's favorite man. ;) As for O'Reilly, and Olbermann (who by the way was my hero growing up) they're both ridiculous. They can make points, but they take themselves way too seriously. So don't stereotype me as a Fox Newswatching, Bill O'Reilly loving, greedy (I tutor kids how to read and do basic math), seal clubbing Republican. Cause in fact I'm a Democrat. :)

End transmission.

redfire
11-01-2006, 11:01 AM
By the way, I don't spell check/edit posts. Though I will if their is a punctuation, or spelling nazi here.

FORD
11-01-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by redfire
Wow.... just reading through the pages of this thread is funny.

If you actually want to debate stuff. That's fine. I'm good to go. As a registered Democrat who is socially conservative, and economically moderate, if you actually want to talk about issues, and try to come up with resolutions to them, I'm all about that.

If you want to define what a person means by conservative or liberal, I'm all about that. Personally, I would support abortion in cases of the mother's life being in danger. Does that make me socially liberal? In my mind, no. Should people that live a homosexual lifestyle be entitled to things that married people have, like for their taxes, or in case of one's death and what happens to their belongings? I think they should. Does that make me socially liberal? No. It makes me a human being.

I have a degree in Government, from a private conservative Christian University that a lot of people would make fun of. I taught Gov 101, as a TA, lecturing, and guiding the discussion once a week, for 4 semesters.

If you intellectually think I can't bring it because I'm a conservative, you're wrong.

And if all you all are interested in is name-calling, or stereotyping, I'll stick in my old den, the House of Music.

But if you want to move past a lot of the things I read through to get to this point, that would be a lot of fun.

If not, I can simply post my 35 page Senior paper that I successfully defended, which was on the subject of Political Parties, their past, current state, and where I thought they are heading for the future. :D Sorry. I just wanted you to see that I'm not a cut and paste kind of guy.

Again, the only Rush I listen to was managed by Ford's favorite man. ;) As for O'Reilly, and Olbermann (who by the way was my hero growing up) they're both ridiculous. They can make points, but they take themselves way too seriously. So don't stereotype me as a Fox Newswatching, Bill O'Reilly loving, greedy (I tutor kids how to read and do basic math), seal clubbing Republican. Cause in fact I'm a Democrat. :)

End transmission.

But Oklahoma Democrats would be Republicans in just about any other state ;)

Seriously though, I think the guy who should have beat Batshit Crazy Coburn in the last election was farther to the right than you when it comes to abortion or gay rights. A friend of mine actually worked for Brad Carson, and I couldn't believe the guy was running as a Democrat when I read his positions on things.

And I can't believe that he lost to a nutcase like Coburn.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-01-2006, 11:08 AM
By the way, I don't spell check/edit posts.

Fucking PINKO.

redfire
11-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by FORD
But Oklahoma Democrats would be Republicans in just about any other state ;)

Seriously though, I think the guy who should have beat Batshit Crazy Coburn in the last election was farther to the right than you when it comes to abortion or gay rights. A friend of mine actually worked for Brad Carson, and I couldn't believe the guy was running as a Democrat when I read his positions on things.

And I can't believe that he lost to a nutcase like Coburn.

That's true, and thats why labels like R and D are useless. Read your own party's platform and see if you're not embarassed. I know I am.

As for Brad Carson (Coburn's opponent), do you know who came down here to support Carson, and support his campaign....? Dick Army. Say what you want about Coburn, but at least he doesn't tow the company line in lock step.

I still laugh at Carson's commercials and him saying that he drives his old Ford pickup truck to work just like half the other people in the state. I wonder if he still drives that truck to Harvard... :) Both of them would have been fine Senators. But I believe their were things Carson did to screw himself up, and that's why he's not a Senator.

What makes Carson further right than me? Cause it's all in how you define Liberal or Conservative. And if you base it on 3 issues without any context, you do a disservice to that word.

Christian's.... is the world black and white? Or is it grey. Is it absolutes? Or subjective and contextual? I think it's both.

"Don't answer a fool according to his folly, or you will also be like him.
Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes." Proverbs 26:4 & 5.

His point is not a contradiction. He's saying you can't argue with a brick wall, cause you look like an idiot for trying. Similiarly, if you can correct someone who is saying something clearly wrong, like the Yankees won the World Series, do so. But you have to know what kind of situation you are in.

Personally, their are some absolutes, but the context of a situation also matters sometimes. You can't teach every child the same way, otherwise, we wouldn't have kids in the 8th grade that don't know how to read beyond a second-grade level. Does this thinking make me a liberal? No, it makes me informed, and educated beyond the O'Reilly thinking. Not to say anything against him.Rather, that he has educated a lot of people, and it's a fairly simple in terms of what kind of complex problems elected officials deal with.

I pray about who I vote for. I try to remain sensitive to who I feel the Holy Spirit leading me to vote for. But I don't look for the party. I vote based on the person, and I look to see if they have this kind of outlook on life.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-01-2006, 11:59 AM
I try to remain sensitive to who I feel the Holy Spirit leading me to vote for.

Fucking RIGHT-WING NUT-JOB!!!

redfire
11-01-2006, 12:26 PM
Maybe so, but I have a lot of experience working in campaigns, and I know that everyone is going to make mistakes. There's no perfect person on the ballot. And if God talked in the past, and He doesn't change, then He'll talk now. But a person has to listen.

And God is smarter than me, so I figure if He has something to say, I should prolly listen.

FORD
11-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Maybe so, but I have a lot of experience working in campaigns, and I know that everyone is going to make mistakes. There's no perfect person on the ballot. And if God talked in the past, and He doesn't change, then He'll talk now. But a person has to listen.

And God is smarter than me, so I figure if He has something to say, I should prolly listen.

As long as you don't believe God told Chimpy to invade Iraq (which Bush claims He did)

redfire
11-01-2006, 01:41 PM
Uh, no I don't. I believe that was the son of Cheney. But, I know better than to comment on the private relationship a man has with the Lord. All I can do, is see if that lines up with what the Bible says, as well as the testimony of others. And to me, it didn't.

Like I've said before, men have done a lot of things in God's name, and I know that He's not approved of all of it. Simply search for it here. I mean, when the board fell I lost all my posts, so I have like 80 now, it wouldn't be hard to find. Just cause someone said God told me to doesn't make it so. People speak for God too much imo.

redfire
11-01-2006, 01:56 PM
Just to make sure I wasn't misquoting myslef, I looked it up. It was the "God Hates West Virginia" thread, and look what I have to say in it. And see if I fit in the right-wing nut job category, or the Liberal Christian category.

I'll give you a hint, I don't go in either category.