Jesus Christ, Is There a SINGLE Con in here who can Bring it?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Jesus Christ, Is There a SINGLE Con in here who can Bring it?

Well?

Who is stepping up to defend this administration and Republican Party????

And not with some Cunt-N-Paste op-ed shite, either....

It's been well documented the numerous reasons NOT to keep a Republican Cuntrolled Congress, but no arguments FOR keeping them other than "....but the Dems are no better"

Fuck, are you guys finally out of reasons to defend these crooks and kiddie-diddlers?

Has Chimpy embarrased you one too many times now?

:confused:
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Hold on while I dial up 2001 and see if I can get anyone for you.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

They cut & ran. Just a bunch of dummy neocon defeatists.

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• ODShowtime
        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

You'd think any attentive person would have stopped supporting the criminals years ago.
        gnaw on it

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Veteran
          • Feb 2006

I think they just got bored with the chilsish namecalling. People like Brian were prepared to discuss the issues in an informed and bipartisan manner, and all they got in return was you all calling them shitbags and whatnot. the likes of Warham always reached across the aisle and found the elements of liberalism that he believed in and supported. He also immediately recognized the shortcomings of the concept of social security privitization. Maddvibe...the man was always good to denounce the smis-steps of the administration and the blatant marketing of "operation iraqi freedom". Big Train quickly denounced the abolishment of the estate tax and the rights position on illegal immigration.

And Elvis...well...Elvis is Elvis...
          RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

The Roth Army Neocons are frustrated because facts will always trump their silly talking points. None of the people that you mentioned in your post really ever offered much of a debate.

They are also embarrassed and scared of the situation that their precious President has put our country in. They all get a big I TOLD YOU SO from me.

The name calling bothers them because most conservatives have thin skin. That is why they need mighty authority figures like God, Rush, and President in their lives to protect them from all the bad people in the world.

I think the mockery adds a funny edge to the debate and it doesn't really bother me at all.
            Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 10-26-2006, 09:07 PM.
            Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              I think they just got bored with the chilsish namecalling. People like Brian were prepared to discuss the issues in an informed and bipartisan manner, and all they got in return was you all calling them shitbags and whatnot. the likes of Warham always reached across the aisle and found the elements of liberalism that he believed in and supported. He also immediately recognized the shortcomings of the concept of social security privitization. Maddvibe...the man was always good to denounce the smis-steps of the administration and the blatant marketing of "operation iraqi freedom". Big Train quickly denounced the abolishment of the estate tax and the rights position on illegal immigration.

Careful, pushing the comedy envelope can have a backlash...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Maybe they all went on a big secret mission with Lucky Wilbury?

And BTW, EMA's post is pretty funny.

And the Con's were lobbing insults and puerile personal attacks long, long ago.

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2006

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE

Okay, okay, now I've got it!

"Elvis always took every opportunity to express his discomfort with the rights blatant pandering towards the nations evangelicals and the eroding of the governments separation of church and state. Sometimes his posts would get lost in all their verbosity, but, hey, you could never say the guy is inarticulate..."
                  RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

You should write for The Daily Show

LMAO

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                      The Roth Army Neocons are frustrated because facts will always trump their silly talking points. None of the people that you mentioned in your post really ever offered much of a debate.

They are also embarrassed and scared of the situation that their precious President has put our country in. They all get a big I TOLD YOU SO from me.

The name calling bothers them because most conservatives have thin skin. That is why they need mighty authority figures like God, Rush, and President in their lives to protect them from all the bad people in the world.

I think the mockery adds a funny edge to the debate and it doesn't really bother me at all.

I'm going to address this post.

I'm not frustrated, repressed or restrained. What you see is what you get. I've offered an opposing viewpoint and you disjointed buffoons can only crack jokes and call names. That's not debate, that's an attack. That shows that you have nothing left to offer as far as intellignet conversation. THAT'S why I continue to post here while others don't. You don't bother me in the least because with every shit picture you post, I'm reaffirmed that you have nothing upstairs to refute. It's the last line of debate. Your mudslinging is amusing to me. I actually like to watch you chuckleheads twist in the wind as you appear to get some last word in or the end all be all retort.

I am not embarrassed of the Bush Administration. I am disappointed in the wanton spending. After 9-11 I wanted them to take action. I would've preferred them to clean out Afghanistan and then hit Saudi Arabia but I'm not in the intelligence breifings and I don't have access to the intel reports, and neither do you! Now we're in Iraq and the people that live there can't even fathom the taste of Freedom. Their inaction to rid their own country of foreign terrorists shows me that this was a huge mistake. They can't even spill their own blood for their own country. We're there now. I don't agree with the likes of Hans Blix that Iraq was better off under Saddam. The entire world is better off with scumbags like him 6 feet under! I wish that the soldier would've thrown the handgrenade in that spider hole and we'd be rid of the court room antics of a madman.

As I've stated before, I don't have thin skin. I'm STILL here. Still posting. You won't silence me. I laugh at you. YOU are the ones that need protecting from some entity...FROM YOURSELVES!

Your mockery only shows how uninformed you are at expressing what you want to say. You might be an intelligent human being but you don't come across that way here because all you do is post shit pics and name call. Your conversation skills are the worst here and I personally laugh when I see that you've hit the bottom and have to reach in your back pocket for your tried and true form of posting here. This forum is a bastion of Free Speech so you're entitled to say whatever you want, hell I've even protected your right to do so! Keep up acting like a 5 year old. Don't let us on the Right down, continue to show us your ass and lack of intelligence with your internet debate skills. You amuse me because thats all you have. There are others here that are now emulating you, Nikki and Lounge used to bring an intelligent viewpoint. USED TO. That stopped a LONG time ago. This is the only forum that they post in too. They look like fish out of water when they're in some other room here. Chalk up 2 more that want to wallow in your muck and not rise above the age of 5. No, keep up your valiant efforts here in entertaining us. That's all you're good for. Entertainment.
                      Last edited by DrMaddVibe; 10-27-2006, 06:56 AM.
                      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I don't know who's ironically funnier today, EAT MY ASSHOLE, or AssVibe!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          Continue to entertain me.
                          http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Okiedokey...

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Totally.

I am still laughing at how seriously MsSaddBawls takes herself.

"Reaffirm" this with your Rush Limbaugh quoting ass.

EDIT: no penis pics -- Dr. Love

Quit pretending that you bring anything other than the usual clichéd right-wing gobbledygook to The Front Line.
                              Last edited by Dr. Love; 10-27-2006, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Working...