Super Bowl Half Time Show

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Top Joey

Super Bowl Half Time Show

Check out the NFL Super Bowl web site. Click on the Entertainment section. The MTV VP is quoted as saying there will be a "suprise collaboration" at Half Time in addition to Janet Jackson. "One that will be remembered for years to come". Sounds like the mighty VH with Dave to me! Sammy is already announced as being the pre game super bash host.
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????
  • David Lee Rocks
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

maybe its Sammy and Aerosmith? Why not? Aerosmith has performed with everybbody else

Comment

• Albert Einstein

Maybe its Bette Midler & VH. People will be so confused.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

as much as this sucks, it's probably Van friggin' Hagar.

Sam and Mike are already there. all the rumors (even if it's melodiCROCK) point toward Sam being back.

I guess it all depends on if Ed can find the stadium...
        David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
        — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

for fuck sake if it is Van Hagar I am prepared to be pissed, however maybe if they would just go out there with Sam and Dave both? At this point I would accept that But Im probably just dreamin

Comment

• Top Joey

Both of them is possible. Isn't that Izoff guy the one that produced the Dave & Sam tour. He is now rumoured to be the new VH producer. He is also the one that brought the Eagles back from the dead. The way I see it, how much older can these guys get before they pull off a huge reunion of sorts? Time is running out.....

Comment

• Catfish

It could just be some dumb fucking collaboration like three years ago with Aerosmith, Nelly and Britney Spears.

Who gives a fuck.

And a reunited VH with Hagar? Certainly not something to be "remembered for years to come." Dave, yes, Spam, no.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

The quote is

"With Janet set as a featured performer and more performers and surprise collaborations to follow, the stage has been to set to produce an event that the Super Bowl audience will remember for years to come," said Van Toffler, President, MTV/MTV2.
                This is MTV we're talking about. It's probably Madonna and Brit kissing again, Brit and Justin kissing, Nsync playing together live for the first time in ages, the reunion of Menudo, and probably some feuding rappers battling on stage.

And trust me, the half time show won't be that wonderful. It won't be remembered for all times. By them saying that, it means they are going to use 2 extra minutes of firworks on the stage.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• DLRSLAVE

fuck I'm breakin out in hives just anticipating the day.. If it's
                  spammy I'll fuckin blow chunks

Comment

• NE169

I'm so FUCKING tired of all these VH at the FUCKING Super Bowl rumors that are FUCKING NEVER gonna become reality!!

Go ask Eddymoron @ Links what the latest rumor is!!

Rosie, please lock up this bullshit stuff :kisskiss:

At least I didn't say "cunt" in this thread...

Comment

• Dave IS VH

You know it's got to be some new age fucked up Shit like Nelly, Britney Spears, Nsuck, or dido because Super bowl half time shows usually suck an Dave with VH reunion would be the best part of the super bowl but I think it's going to be Sammy which would really suck I want the Real Van Halen not some Sam Hagar SHIT!!!!!

Comment

• Seven

More likely Guns and Roses than VH in any form

Comment

• One Voice

Originally posted by NE169
                          I'm so FUCKING tired of all these VH at the FUCKING Super Bowl rumors that are FUCKING NEVER gonna become reality!!

Go ask Eddymoron @ Links what the latest rumor is!!

Rosie, please lock up this bullshit stuff :kisskiss:

At least I didn't say "cunt" in this thread...

Exactly.

Comment

• Catfish

None of this bullshit matters, anyway. All real men will be buying the pay-per-view lingere football game at halftime.

Comment

• Full Bug
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

When is the Superbowl anyway?
                              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

Working...