PDA

View Full Version : Political TV ads by the Right-Wing Nutjobs in Tennessee are backfiring

Hardrock69
10-26-2006, 10:57 PM
The Retardlicans are desperately attacking the Democratic candidate Ford who is running for Senate.

The problem is, the accusations they are making are so out there and delusional that no sane person would believe them!

I saw an ad the other day that literally said Ford voted to provide abortions for young schoolgirls.

WTF?

I could see voting for abortions in the case of rape, or some other extreme circumstances, but while the voice over was going on they were showing some playground at a school.....the overall message they were trying to convey was that he was in favor of giving abortions to CHILDREN (meaning YOUNG children).

Now if that ain't a textbook version of ridiculous I dunno what is.

I gues the schoolgirls in question musta been the ones knocked up by Retardlicans or Catholic priests, and no, we can't acknowledge that such a thing actually happens now, can we?
:rolleyes:

Ads like that are only making the Retardlicans look like extremely desperate liars!

The Democratic ads have focused on track records, while the Retardlicans have been attacking his family, his religious beliefs, all kinds of stupid irrelevent horseshit. But that schoolkid ad was the ultimate in delusional accusations, and it is only making people pissed off at the RETARDLICANS!

:rolleyes:

I am seeing a lot of editorials and news items on the local TV stations and in the local press where people are getting pissed off even more at the Retardlicans for their ads. Some ads have even been pulled because even the Retardlicans realized after the fact they had stepped over the line.

Oh well. If the Retardlicans want to fuck themselves in the ass that is their prerogative.

Every election it is the same for me. By the time it is 2 weeks from Election Day, I am SO READY for the election to be over, so I don't have to be subjected to the fucking bullshit attack ads.

I hate advertising anyway, but this Election year crap is for the birds.

This is just further evidence the Retardlicans are desperately in fear of losing control of Congress.

They made their bed....let them lie in it.
:cool: