PDA

View Full Version : Stuck home...

Jérôme Frenchise
10-28-2006, 03:36 PM
Those useless cunts have owed me one and a half worth of my wages (extra time and compensation) for a month, and half of it since early July.
As a result, my account has "shrunk" for weeks and weeks, just because those jerks at the board of education didn't do their fucking lazy job on time...
I called them a few weeks ago, and the secretary told me the file had been on her desk since early July... and gave me no more explanation :dork: :anger:

A secretary in my high school told me that she had urged them to pay me, and when I saw her she said I could offer her a box of chocolates, because I was going to be paid on the 2007 budget.
Well, if I ever give her any box of chocolates, I will put them in her ass one by one myself, damn! Chocolate, while it's just money they nitwits owe me!? :anger:

So, for now my account has been blocked for 3 days, and my salary (twice as much as usual) will be transferred on Monday, as a result I can't go out tonight, though there's a pal of mine who's on stage in Geneva and all my friends are there... :(
When I tell them why I wasn't there, they'll say I was silly because they would have paid for beers, and so on... :cool: But I'd rather not. Though I would do the same for them.
Damn. There's only one thing that can save this night, that is a couple of my girlfriends seeing the lights on ringing my bell. :)

But well... One day I'll put that shitty board of education in a mess that's never been seen anywhere but on battlefields. :mad:

Jérôme Frenchise
10-28-2006, 04:20 PM
I mean, ever felt like pulling up the lazy tarts's stockings? :cool:
Shit, just because a couple of them didn't move their fat butts I'm winding up without a fucking euro now.
Fuck those bitches! :mad:

blonddgirl777
10-28-2006, 05:50 PM
I sens "tention" there Jérôme...
Sorry to hear that!

Seems like those overpaid "Poignes Culs" from the public fonction are the same in France as they are here!

blonddgirl777
10-28-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
... When I tell them why I wasn't there, they'll say I was silly because they would have paid for beers, and so on... :cool: But I'd rather not. Though I would do the same for them...

You're too proud...
Just pretend you're a woman and have a drink on them!
L.O.L.

But I guess it's too late now...

I hope for you that "plan B" got to work out?

Jérôme Frenchise
10-28-2006, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
I sens "tention" there Jérôme...
Sorry to hear that!

Seems like those overpaid "Poignes Culs" from the public fonction are the same in France as they are here!

We've got the same, I'm afraid. :D

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
You're too proud...
Just pretend you're a woman and have a drink on them!
L.O.L.

But I guess it's too late now...

I hope for you that "plan B" got to work out?

Pretend that I'm a woman... it would never work! :D

As for "plan B", well, the girlfriends in question are nurses, so they get paid at the same time as I do, so they must be eating white pasta as well... :D
Last Tuesday night, when I called one of them to wish her a happy b-day, they were both having ravioli... No kidding! They must be as broke as I am, the poor darlings. :)
I guess it's just my black Saturday for the year. :cool: