Clear All
  • redfire
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2004

Screw it, I'll start the topic.... College Gameday Oct 28

SC vs Oregon State

Ohio State vs Minn

Georgie vs Florida

Ga Tech vs Miami... wait a minute does anyone care about this game???

Texas vs Texas Tech

There still are some great games to look forward to this evening.

Though the most important note is not that OU's backup running back rushed for 160 yards, but that Temple now has a one game winning streak. Go Owls!
    Eat Us and Smile!
  • redfire
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2004

And the Fighting Phillip Fulmers vs Captain Spurrier... I believe those two coaches know each other.
    Last edited by redfire; 10-28-2006, 04:41 PM.
    Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
      Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

USC LOSES!!! BWAAA HAAA HAAA!!! Pojo has to love this as much as I do!
      Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Brett
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Nah it's more fun to watch Notre Dame lose by 30.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I don't care either way about USC losing...

I'm actually trying to figure out a way to get Michigan in the BCS championship after losing to OSU...

so OSU can kick their ass twice...

so I think that helps...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• redfire
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2004

Haha, that would be funny. And it's really weird to see a number in the loss column next to SC...
            Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

• Little Texan
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I said a few weeks ago that USC would lose this year, and to a team you'd least expect.

Comment

• conmee
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Brett, why do you have to throw out some Irish hatin' just because your team lost to Oregon State? lol

Icon.

GO IRISH!!!
                An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• redfire
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Feb 2004

lol, Conmee, does that mean you think your team is ready to leave South Bend, and play a real team on the road?

Btw, good call Little Texan. My money was on Cal though, who actually doesn't look as bad as that first game indicated.
                  Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

The last three years, ND has been a better road team than home team.... hoping the trend continues at USC this year, tho' the 2ndary is shameful, and at this point I'm just hoping a bowl win of some sort breaks the drought...

Shit, red, I remember when you were all of 18 years old when you were bumping around here with HOP... just took a look at your age and it reminded me of what old fucks me, Pojo, and Brownsound are... lol

Icon.
                    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• redfire
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Feb 2004

lol, me too man. I've already graduated from college, and looking at going to law school now... wtf!?!

Back to footbal... If Brady goes into SC and throws 4 TDs, and Smith and Ohio St lose to Michigan, I wouldn't be suprised if Brady jumped to the front of the Heisman race. Carson Palmer threw 8 TDs and like 1000 yards in his last 2 regular season games and really won the Heisman with that. He's just gotta keep winning. Regardless, the ND v USC game means something for the second straight year (to the rest of the country) and that's a good thing for college football.
                      Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

OSU won't lose to Michigan...

and I am the youngest of the old fucks...

and I remember when you were still in high school...

and I just realized being the youngest of the old fucks still makes me an old fuck...
                        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• redfire
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Feb 2004

Well, and I don't think they will lose personally. Hell, Vandy played Michigan close that first game. Plus the Northwestern game wasn't impressive. At least Ohio State kicks the people they're suppose to kick. That's the mark of a champion.
                          Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

Working...