PDA

View Full Version : **BREAKING NEWS** AP calls Virginia for Webb

FORD
11-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Game over, we win!

LoungeMachine
11-08-2006, 09:02 PM
Grate Day In America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note that Warham has removed his Allen Bumper Sticker in his sig.

LMAO

Dr. Love
11-08-2006, 09:09 PM
It's going to take a long time for me to get used to this side of FORD. Hopefully the President declares Martial Law and overturns the results so that we can get back to our regular routine.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-08-2006, 09:14 PM
Oo, yeah, great news! Yeah, this is just ever so wonderful! A liberal agenda at last! Now Lounge and FORD can run off and get married!!!

This country is ruined...

LoungeMachine
11-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Oo, yeah, great news! Yeah, this is just ever so wonderful! A liberal agenda at last! Now Lounge and FORD can run off and get married!!!

This country is ruined...

Jealousy is such an ugly color on you....:D

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2006, 09:17 PM
FUCK YEAH!

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/7290/bushfinger3sx7.gif

How does defeat taste you conservative sons-a-bitches?

Wha? Warhead cut n' run when Allen needed him the most!?!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Jealousy is such an ugly color on you....:D

Yeah, meanwhile you think JESUS is happy with these results?? Did you notice the weather today and how it rained and rained and rained and rained??? Did you notice that Britney and K-Fed are splitsville? Are you aware that a big tough macho hombre like Brian is wimpering in a corner sucking his thumb and wetting his pants??

This makes you happy??? Devil worshipper.

knuckleboner
11-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
It's going to take a long time for me to get used to this side of FORD. Hopefully the President declares Martial Law and overturns the results so that we can get back to our regular routine.

come on. all it will take will be liberman to switch to the republican party...
:D

Dr. Love
11-08-2006, 09:24 PM
Brilliant!! And it will fit in with FORD's loony theories so well!

Jesus Christ
11-08-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Yeah, meanwhile you think JESUS is happy with these results??

Yes. Yes I am :cool:

Jesus Christ
11-08-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
come on. all it will take will be liberman to switch to the republican party...
:D

Speaking as the King of the Jews, we would disown him forever if he did such a thing.

Warham
11-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
FUCK YEAH!

How does defeat taste you conservative sons-a-bitches?

I'm not sure how it tastes, Monkey. I've only been voting as long as Republicans have been winning.

I'm sure you know the taste pretty well, though, after all the people you've voted for over the years have fallen through the cracks.

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I'm not sure how it tastes, Monkey. I've only been voting as long as Republicans have been winning.

I'm sure you know the taste pretty well, though, after all the people you've voted for over the years have fallen through the cracks.

Keep sucking, you'll taste it eventually, loser!

Loser! Ha ha!

Lost!

Warham
11-08-2006, 09:45 PM
Just this year.

We'll be back in '08.

I'm patient. Very patient.

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Just this year.

We'll be back in '08.

I'm patient. Very patient.

Good, now you jinxed 'em! Just like you jinxed them in the mid-terms!

It's going to be all your fault, patient loser!

Warham
11-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Spouting more ridiculous nonsense as usual, Monkey.

Like I said, we'll see.

Hardrock69
11-08-2006, 10:39 PM
Yes we will.

As I posted once before, too bad you had such poor examples of leadership in the Republican Party for the past 6 years. Even my dad was relieved the Republicans lost, and he has been a HARDCORE conservative all his life.

It only takes one term for some high official to fuck everything up and ruin it for followers of the party he belongs to.

In this case, there were numerous examples of fuckups in the Republican Party.

Problem is that there is always in every group of people going to be a certain percentage of morons, perverts, criminals, greedy bastards, power-mad freaks, etc.

It is up to the sensible members of the party to keep them under control, or minimize the damage they do (like Hastert tried to do for Foley but failed miserably).

In the past 6 years, the NeoCon freaks got out of control, ruined it for ALL Republicans, and now the sensible people have had enough apparently.

We have regained control of a large chunk of the Federal Government.

Hardrock69
11-08-2006, 10:48 PM
And then you know what will happen don't you? In about 6 or 8 or 10 years, Americans will get pissed off when some high mucky-muck Democrat fucks everything up, and so everyone will vote Republican again.

It goes on a 20-30 year cycle. Liberal to Conservative and back.

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Spouting more ridiculous nonsense as usual, Monkey.

Like I said, we'll see.

Don't start cooking your next crow until you are done eating this one.

Loser!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r90z0PMnKwI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r90z0PMnKwI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hardrock69
11-08-2006, 11:04 PM
LOL!

LOOOOOSERRRRRR!!!!!!
;)

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-09-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Yes. Yes I am :cool:

You are obviously in denial. Do you need something to calm your nerves? Shall I get you a drink of your blood?

Warham
11-09-2006, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
And then you know what will happen don't you? In about 6 or 8 or 10 years, Americans will get pissed off when some high mucky-muck Democrat fucks everything up, and so everyone will vote Republican again.

It goes on a 20-30 year cycle. Liberal to Conservative and back.

This is the best post you've ever made, HR.

:)

DEMON CUNT
11-09-2006, 09:30 PM
HA HA! Warhead changed his signature!

What racist will he support next?

ODShowtime
11-10-2006, 07:22 AM
I wish I had the time to go back and make a list of everyone who was an asshole back in '04.

I'll just say I'm glad so many criminals were kicked to the curb.

And yes, I'm sure the Dems will get more corrupt as they consolidate power, but at least they don't cater to the freedom-hating religious right cocksuckers.