PDA

View Full Version : Chimpeachment Now!!!!!!!!

Hardrock69
11-08-2006, 10:45 PM
Fuck Chimpy!

Get that ignorant fucker out of office!!!!
:mad:

DEMON CUNT
11-09-2006, 01:01 AM
And before a war crimes tribunal!

I start to fax and email my Reps tomorrow!

People, start your subpoenas!

LoungeMachine
11-09-2006, 01:07 AM
Beat Notre Dame !!!!

BigBadBrian
11-09-2006, 07:02 AM
Why don't you libs start concentrating on doing something for America instead of whining?

http://www.razaodiada.orcon.net.nz/Stupid%20thread.gif

Warham
11-09-2006, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
I start to fax and email my Reps tomorrow!

People, start your subpoenas!

LMAO!

You go ahead and do that, Monkey.

It'll go nowhere. Remember, your girlfriend Pelosi said that they weren't going to hold any impeachment hearings.

DEMON CUNT
11-09-2006, 08:57 AM
Look at the neocons defend their neocon war criminal President.

Pelosi is an elected official. She works for us and she knows that, unlike your fascist precious daddy protector Bush.

Go ahead and mock my participation in our democracy. Your perspective is very revealing.

Did Sean Hannity begin his no impeachment rhetoric already? Is that what you confused conservatives are regurgitating now? That was fast.

Election losers!

Hardrock69
11-09-2006, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Remember, your girlfriend Pelosi said that they weren't going to hold any impeachment hearings.

Oh and just because some stupid woman makes that her policy, everyone on Earth should automatically NOT WANT for the monkey to be taken out of office?

Dude, grow up. That is an irrational statement.

And of course BBB has nothing to add. He does not understand that the newly elected Congressmen & women have yet to even report to work yet.

Funny, you would think as much as he bitches about "liberals", he might actually understand how our government works.

But I guess not.....

Brian, go watch an episode of Sesame Street or something that explains the very basics of our 3-way system of government.

:rolleyes:

Both of you should want the monkey out of office...you have both admitted in the past that you are ashamed that he is supposedly a representative of your favorite political party.

Warham
11-09-2006, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Go ahead and mock my participation in our democracy.

Make sure you post your e-mails here before you send them to your congressman. I'll need a good laugh.

Warham
11-09-2006, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Oh and just because some stupid woman makes that her policy...

How can you say that about your new leader, Ms. Pelosi? I'm shocked!

Revan
11-09-2006, 09:17 AM
Well, to play's devil's advocate for a moment, everybody's entitled to write his or her state rep with their own individual input. I don't think anybody should be knocked for doing so, regardless of what side of the fence they happen to be on.

Although I have to say that I'd be surprised if demands for impeachment actually went anywhere. But...who knows? It's a crazy world.

Warham
11-09-2006, 09:19 AM
It can't go anywhere.

You need 66 votes in the Senate to remove the president from office.

Democrats hold 51 seats.

Not gonna happen. The best libs can do is look forward to '08 and Hillary on the road to the White House. She and First Lady Bill will bring back dignity and respect to the Oral...I mean Oval Office once more.

Revan
11-09-2006, 09:24 AM
God spare us all from Hillary Clinton. The thought horrifies me.

Steve Savicki
11-09-2006, 09:26 AM
What's wrong with Hilary?

FORD
11-09-2006, 09:29 AM
It can't go anywhere.

You need 66 votes in the Senate to remove the president from office.

Democrats hold 51 seats.

Not gonna happen. The best libs can do is look forward to '08 and Hillary on the road to the White House. She and First Lady Bill will bring back dignity and respect to the Oral...I mean Oval Office once more.

The biggest problem with Chimpeachment isn't the lack of votes, it's the lack of time. Using the Nixon and Clinton situations as examples of the time involved for this process, it's unfortunately likely that Chimpy would be out of office anyway by the time the process was complete.

As far as 66 votes go, believe me. There are Republicans in Washington DC who want Chimpy's ass for what happenned on Tuesday. You may never get them to admit it on the record, but you would be a damn fool to deny it. The Republican majority is DEAD and it will remain dead for a long time. Mush Limpdick even knows it. And a lot of Republicans want monkey blood for it. I doubt it would be much of an effort to get 15 of them to flip over if that vote was held today. ;)

FORD
11-09-2006, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Revan
God spare us all from Hillary Clinton. The thought horrifies me.

Hillary Clinton will never be President. Neither will any other member of the BCE.

The people have spoken. It's time to take the corporatist neocons down. And that means the DLC moles are next.

Steve Savicki
11-09-2006, 09:49 AM
You don't think Bill's legacy can boost Hilary's reputation?

Warham
11-09-2006, 10:27 AM
Bush helped bring the Republicans down this election, but they can put a lot of the blame squarely upon their own shoulders.

The Congress could have checked alot of that wasteful spending and gotten something done the last two years with regard to immigration reform, et al.

Warham
11-09-2006, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
You don't think Bill's legacy can boost Hilary's reputation?

Steve,

I think your premise is flawed. You are stating that Bill actually had a legacy...well, he might have one, but it's not worth anything.

LoungeMachine
11-09-2006, 10:31 AM
Talk of Impeachment at this point is ridiculous.

I prefer the notion of shining a very bright, white light on Darth Cheney's gang working on "the dark side" of things.

That and some serious Katrina hearings.

Let's see just how long Darth can hang when he's not surrounded by his own scared sheep.

Bush without Rummy AND Darth AND a LapDog Congress will be exposed for the fraud he is.

LoungeMachine
11-09-2006, 10:33 AM
Steve,

I think your premise is flawed. You are stating that Bill actually had a legacy...well, he might have one, but it's not worth anything.

Compared to the "Legacies" before and after him?

He'll look pretty damn good. ;)

Warham
11-09-2006, 10:34 AM
The Katrina hearings should start with Ray Nagin, the New Orleans city council, and Gov. Blanco for their inept failures.

If they can get past that in five or ten years of hearings, then they can question FEMA and their former leader Dan Brown again.

Warham
11-09-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Compared to the "Legacies" before and after him?

He'll look pretty damn good. ;)

A thousand points of light. :D

LoungeMachine
11-09-2006, 10:38 AM
The Katrina hearings should start with Ray Nagin, the New Orleans city council, and Gov. Blanco for their inept failures.

If they can get past that in five or ten years of hearings, then they can question FEMA and their former leader Dan Brown again.

What did Nagin et al have to do with trucking around ice for months?

Or millions on mobile homes never used?

Or FEMA training getaways?

Let New Orleans hold their officials accountable.

FEMA works for ME. With MY tax dollars.

LoungeMachine
11-09-2006, 10:39 AM
A thousand points of light. :D

Read my Lips.....

No more sons in the oval office. :cool:

FORD
11-09-2006, 10:40 AM
Cheney will be gone by Christmas. Now that he won't be needed to fuck the Senate vote, he has nothing to keep him occupied between hunting trips.

And as I said, Poppy has reasserted himself as the undisputed head of the Bush Criminal Empire, so whoever is tagged as the "new Jerry Ford" will definitely meet Poppy's expectations not Chimpy's.

Here's one way out of left field: (or more accurately, right field in this case)

Poppy brings Colin Powell back into the fold as Vice President. In the event that Chimpeachment proceedings begin, the old man orders Chimpy to step down, Powell becomes President, and the Repukes are suddenly given a huge advantage in 2008 with an allegedly "moderate" Black man as the incumbent President.

Think it's too crazy to happen? It's actually a lot saner than 95% of what they have done the last 6 years.

scamper
11-09-2006, 10:56 AM
That and some serious Katrina hearings.

Yeah, I want to know why these people didn't have TV's and radios so they could listen and watch the news. Then they would have known a week ahead of time that they should get the fuck out of the town that is built below sealevel.

scamper
11-09-2006, 10:58 AM
As far as the house and senate go..."Meet the new boss, same as the old boss". I'll be suprised if anything changes, except taxes.

Warham
11-09-2006, 11:02 AM
What did Nagin et al have to do with trucking around ice for months?

Or millions on mobile homes never used?

Or FEMA training getaways?

Let New Orleans hold their officials accountable.

FEMA works for ME. With MY tax dollars.

You should hold New Orleans accountable. Our tax money has went to the city to keep their levees intact and up to snuff. Apparently that never happened. And it's thirty years worth of taxes, not just the last six years.

Warham
11-09-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Cheney will be gone by Christmas. Now that he won't be needed to fuck the Senate vote, he has nothing to keep him occupied between hunting trips.

And as I said, Poppy has reasserted himself as the undisputed head of the Bush Criminal Empire, so whoever is tagged as the "new Jerry Ford" will definitely meet Poppy's expectations not Chimpy's.

Here's one way out of left field: (or more accurately, right field in this case)

Poppy brings Colin Powell back into the fold as Vice President. In the event that Chimpeachment proceedings begin, the old man orders Chimpy to step down, Powell becomes President, and the Repukes are suddenly given a huge advantage in 2008 with an allegedly "moderate" Black man as the incumbent President.

Think it's too crazy to happen? It's actually a lot saner than 95% of what they have done the last 6 years.

You've got a good imagination, FORD.

Colin Powell won't ever get a whiff of the Oval Office or anything close to it.

LoungeMachine
11-09-2006, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Why don't you libs start concentrating on doing something for America instead of whining?

[[/IMG]

I thought I'd start a Feedback thread wondering aloud when this Forum turned to shit.

How's that for starters? ;)

DLR'sCock
11-09-2006, 11:18 AM
Impeachment? Nah....

Get things done I say, but perhaps some investigations could be in order just to make sure things were up to snuff.....and legit....

Hardrock69
11-09-2006, 11:37 AM
Colin Powell won't ever get a whiff of the Oval Office or anything close to it.

Too bad....being the general he once was, he is less likely to be swayed by politics, and more likely to do things because they actually make sense.

BigBadBrian
11-09-2006, 03:52 PM
Oh and just because some stupid woman makes that her policy, everyone on Earth should automatically NOT WANT for the monkey to be taken out of office?

Dude, grow up. That is an irrational statement.

And of course BBB has nothing to add. He does not understand that the newly elected Congressmen & women have yet to even report to work yet.

Funny, you would think as much as he bitches about "liberals", he might actually understand how our government works.

But I guess not.....

Brian, go watch an episode of Sesame Street or something that explains the very basics of our 3-way system of government.

I obviously know quite a bit more about our system of government than you do. I'll tape that Sesame Street episode for you.

Impeachment is the process of charging the President (or other elected officials) with crimes. That happens with a simple majority of the House. That could possibly happen.

To actually throw a sitting President out of office, 66 votes are needed in the Senate, as Warham has stated. Contrary to FORD's belief that some Republican Senators would indeed vote for removal, he is deluded. Come to think of it, you're deluded also. Now go back to your Lincoln Logs.

Hardrock69
11-09-2006, 04:06 PM
Speak for yourself, ignoramus.

I am not the imbecile who has been whining because the Retardlicans no longer control Congress.

Poor baby.....

Guitar Shark
11-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Talking about impeachment is a waste of time, really. It is totally unrealistic. But go right ahead... ;)

BigBadBrian
11-09-2006, 04:10 PM
Speak for yourself, ignoramus.

I am not the imbecile who has been whining because the Retardlicans no longer control Congress.

Poor baby.....

I challenge you to show me a post where I've whined about the Republicans losing control of Congress.

Go ahead...try and do it.

That's right, you can't. I've actually stated a couple different times that I would give this Congress the benefit of the doubt.

Now STFU.

:gulp:

Warham
11-09-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Talking about impeachment is a waste of time, really. It is totally unrealistic. But go right ahead... ;)

You should post in here more often, Sharkie. Maybe some of your common sense will rub off on the other Dems in here.