Reunion rumor: Billy Sheehan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reunion rumor: Billy Sheehan

I've been told by a reliable source Ed called Billy.

and I as a reliable source of the rotharmy tell you to shut the fuck up and fuck off...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Sure.

And monkeys are flying out of your butt!

Comment

calm down there chief.no need to curse. It more truth than the wolfie story, it will be billy or mike before wolfie, ed & dave are talking w/ irving azoff, the reunion is gonna happen, but the bass player slot is not a sure thing.

Comment

It's going to happen

I have it from a reliable source that the Beatles are getting back together. Yoko is spearheading the deal. She is shopping an opening slot with Ringo, Paul with Julian and Sean Lennon on guitars. They are slotted to open for the Van Halen Reunion tour.

Stay Tuned. My reliable source will pass the information on to me as he gets it from Atomicpunx.

Comment

Originally posted by atomicpunx
            calm down there chief.no need to curse. It more truth than the wolfie story, it will be billy or mike before wolfie, ed & dave are talking w/ irving azoff, the reunion is gonna happen, but the bass player slot is not a sure thing.
            now...use the search function...type in "reliable source" and see what you get...the biggest bullshit ever...and that's what you and your thread smell like...
            Roth Army Icon

Comment

Re: It's going to happen

Originally posted by Dr. Dave
              I have it from a reliable source that the Beatles are getting back together. Yoko is spearheading the deal. She is shopping an opening slot with Ringo, Paul with Julian and Sean Lennon on guitars. They are slotted to open for the Van Halen Reunion tour.

Stay Tuned. My reliable source will pass the information on to me as he gets it from Atomicpunx.
              Roth Army Icon

Comment

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                and I as a reliable source of the rotharmy tell you to shut the fuck up and fuck off...
                LMAO. Fuckin great!!!

Comment

Half the shit on this board is negative , I thought we were fans,why are you salmming me, you guys need to calm the fuck down & get a life. Im just telling you some interesting news, Im in the music business. I have a legit source who gives me more truth than rumor.

Comment

Half the shit on this board is negative , I thought we were fans,why are you salmming me, you guys need to calm the fuck down & get a life. Im just telling you some interesting news, Im in the music business. I have a legit source who gives me more truth than rumor.

here is the deal...if you are right, I'll pay the drinks...as long as it's nothing but a non-confirmed rumor...well...you better be wearing a cup...
                    Roth Army Icon

Comment

Jack & Coke on the rocks, tall boy of Miller High life...& a galzed donut, to go!
                      Actually Im wearin' a cup now...just in case.
                      If Im lyin , Im dyin, Billy Sheehan's been approached several times, as far back as 1980, he said things are way to wacky right now in VH land.But there is an offer on the table.

Comment

We've had rumors up to my titties, so without confirmation from VH land, it's all blah blah blah at this point.
                        Same ole song and dance...

Comment

You have to understand that we've been told countless things by people who are "in the music business", "know somebody" and the like...the last one I remember hearing prior to all this business was how Dave was gonna jump up onstage for the last half of the 2004 Van Hagar shows...

Plus, you're new to these boards, so just excuse us if we call what you're saying utter bullshit until proven otherwise.

But Billy Sheehan would be an acceptable substitute for Mike Anthony ANY DAY OF THE WEEK, in my book. It'd be worth seeing it, just to watch him play rings around EVH...or better yet, give Ed a kick in the ass and maybe make him wanna PLAY
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                            We've had rumors up to my titties, so without confirmation from VH land, it's all blah blah blah at this point.
                            and with all the rumors we have you can see in what great shape these titties are
                            Roth Army Icon

Comment

Half the shit on this board is negative
                              So, logistically quoting, you cuntsider everything on this board shit....even the half that's positive.

-10 contradictory conflict

Comment

Working...
                              X