• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

JFK conspiracy revisited

It's that time of year.

Saw my first documentary (this year) on the assassination today.

It's always fun to discuss this one. I definitely believe more than one shooter was involved.

Who did it?

Castro?

The mob?

The BCE?
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Too weird.

I just stumbled across a copy of JFK The Case For Conspiracy on DVD

I thought I'd seen everything out there, but this had footage never before seen of the parade route, grassy knoll, etc....

Can even see Zapruder in a shot.

Excellent autopsy data as well.

No one will ever convince me Oswald was a lone shooter.

As to the combinations of characters that could have pulled this off.......well.....I don't rule any of it out.

This Bob Groden guy seems to have some good shit.

Of course Oliver Stone endorses him, which is a red flag to some of you nudniks.

Regardless, check it out.

And if anyone has other sources, please post them. I've read and studied just about every major book on the subject. I'd love links to anything new.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Check out this website. I don't know if anything on there is legit, but it is interesting reading, nonetheless, and even has the BCE angle in there for FORD. Just click on George Bush in the left column for the BCE angle of the JFK conspiracy.
      Last edited by Little Texan; 11-13-2006, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• Coyote
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Re: JFK conspiracy revisited

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        It's that time of year.

Saw my first documentary (this year) on the assassination today.

It's always fun to discuss this one. I definitely believe more than one shooter was involved.

Who did it?

Castro?

The mob?

The BCE?
        Anybody who was making a profit from 'Nam.
        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This video makes a great case for the conspiracy surrounding JFK's murder.

Set some time aside though, because this is a 90 minute video and it's Google so it's not easy to bookmark and start later.

But it IS worth watching if you have the time ("Lost" isn't on this week!)
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: Re: JFK conspiracy revisited

Originally posted by Coyote
            Anybody who was making a profit from 'Nam.
            That would be the BCE. Between their defense contractor friends making money on the war, and the CIA making "under the table" money on drug imports through the region

(Google "Golden Triangle CIA" )
            Last edited by FORD; 11-13-2006, 10:36 PM.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: JFK conspiracy revisited

Originally posted by FORD
              That would be the BCE. Between their defense contractor friends making money on the war, and the CIA making "under the table" money on drug imports through the region

(Google "Golden Triangle" )
              Seen it.
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

One thing is certain:

JFK had pissed off EVERYONE you do NOT want to piss off.

He had the Vietnamese President and his brother-in-law assassinated.

The brother-in-law was like, head of the South Vietnamese military or some bullshit.

And he used his troops to export heroin from the Golden Triangle around Burma & Thailand.

When JFK took them out, that killed the heroin supply.

Which coincidentally was being shipped straight to Marseilles, where it was then shipped to New York.

Ever see the the Gene Hackman film "French Connection"? As everyone knows the film was based on a true story.

If I recall, Popeye Doyle was repeatedly warned not to pursue the case.

What he had no way of knowing was that the French Government were involved in the smuggling operation, and it was the same operation that had been temporarily fucked up by JFK in 1963.

But I digress.

Let's see.....so the French Mob, and the Sicilian Mob, and the NEW YORK Mob were all pissed off at JFK.

Let us pursue this a few steps further. Here is a prior case where the Mob was pissed off at JFK.

He got elected by a slim margin in 1960. The votes from Chicago were the deciding factor. They were delivered as a favor to Kennedy, in a deal brokered by Peter Lawford, Frank Sinatra, and Sam Giancana.

So what happens after he is elected? He names his kid brother Attorney General, and he promptly turns on the Mob and begins to prosecute them heavily.

Chicago Mob is pissed off at him a year or two before the Heroin supply problems happened.

Okay, so much for our criminal brethren.....on to politics....

Castro would have loved it if JFK was taken out.

Kruschev probably would not have minded, but did not EVEN want to risk something like that, as if Russia were found to be complicit, it would be a truly scary situation.

Ok...let's see what else.

JFK decides in 1962-63 to fire the head of the CIA, and get rid of a lot of other peeps in cushy positions within the intelligence community.

Oh and he pissed off J.EDGAR HOOVER! :eek:

Ok and then he pissed off the Military Industrial Complex, as he had signed a Presidential Directive that would begin bringing our boys home from Vietnam by Christams of that year, to be completed within the following couple of years or so. This had the potential of removing trillions of dollars from the pockets of those involved. And they are FIERCELY protective of their cash flow.

And this is tied DIRECTLY to the people you REALLY do not want to piss off: The Bankers.

Kennedy was going to tie the dollar back to the silver standard, and was going to issue a directive that the U.S. Government was going to be the only entity legally allowed to print money.

The Federal Reserve Bank is not a "Government-owned/operated" institution. It is a private bank, owned by some of the wealthiest banking dynasties on the planet.

JFK was going to cut them off at the knees, making it illegal for THEM to issue currency.

Seriously, I am surprised he did not get his brain air-conditioned that much sooner.

But the directives to order our troops home, as well as the plans to take the Federal Reserve bank out of America's Financial Loop all occurred in the last few months of his life. He mighta stayed alive awhile longer if he did not make those decisions, but once he started going on like that in the Summer of '63, the writing was on the tombstone.

As for EXACTLY whodunnit, it is worthless to even consider who the shooter was.

I know who did it.

The Powers That Be.

That is all anyone needs to know.

JFK was doing what was RIGHT.

Stopping the war.

Trying to make the Civil Rights thing happen.

Trying to improve the economy, instead of tying the dollar to thin air, which was resulting in runaway inflation.

That is why he died.

NO PRESIDENT will be allowed to do what is right. Or what is best for the American People. OR what is best for the world.

the monkey, for example, is under orders. And his daddy is pulling his strings from behind the scenes.

Enuff of my lecturing. Everything you want to know is available through the Almighty Father, Google Be Thy Name....
                Last edited by Hardrock69; 11-13-2006, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Try these "sources" Lounge. Though you may have read the first one:

JFK, The CIA, Vietnam,
                  And The Plot To Assassinate John F. Kennedy by Col. J. Fletcher Prouty (Ret.)

His official website has MUCH more info. THIS is the guy who knew what was going on.

Col. Prouty spent 9 of his 23 year military career in the Pentagon (1955-1964): 2 years with the Secretary of Defense, 2 years with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and 5 years with Headquarters, U.S. Air Force. In 1955 he was appointed the first "Focal Point" officer between the CIA and the Air Force for Clandestine Operations per National Security Council Directive 5412. He was Briefing Officer for the Secretary of Defense (1960-1961), and for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

At times he would be called to meet with Allen Dulles and John Foster Dulles at their home on highly classified business. He was assigned to attend MKULTRA meetings. In this capacity Col. Prouty would be at the nerve center of the Military-Industrial Complex at a time unequalled in American History. He has written on these subjects, about the JFK assassination, the Cold War period, and Vietnamese warfare, and the existence of a "Secret Team". He backs up his his work with seldom seen or mentioned official documents - some never before released.

Fletcher Prouty offers a rare glimpse of the "Power Elite" as described by Buckminster Fuller, or "The High Cabal" as Winston Churchill refered to them; and how they really operate. Those who have not been in a position to witness events such as these from the inside would not understand how invisible but ultimately effective they and their power structures are.

Here are a couple of more recent books:

Blood Money & Power: How LBJ Killed JFK

The author was an attorney with LBJ's Law firm from 1961-1971 or so, looking after LBJ's interests (which included keeping him from being indicted for conspiracy to commit murder while Vice President). You think we live in a Democracy?

Read this and you will realize how unreal that notion is.

"Triangle Of Death - The Shocking Truth About the Role of South Vietnam and the French Mafia in the Assassination of JFK"

Book Description
                  Here are the facts: a) President John F. Kennedy supported the coup d'etat that resulted in the assassination of Diem; b) twenty-one days later, Kennedy was assassinated; c) forty-eight hours after JFK's murder, the FBI deported a French assassin-a fact that was not reported at the time, even to the Warren Commission; d) this deportation order came from the Office of the Attorney General, Robert F. Kennedy.Bradley O'Leary and L.E. Seymour present a convincing argument that implicates not Lee Harvey Oswald, but rather a conglomerate of conspirators, in the death of beloved President Kennedy. Using actual CIA documents, interviews, and evidence, Triangle of Death will alter everything you thought you knew about John F. Kennedy's death.

I myself really am not concerned with all of the above anymore.

There is nothing I can do to change things, and being just yer average joe, there is now way I would want to upset anyone with the kind of power these people have.

Funny, if you wind up being a "friend" or "associate" of the President, you have a good chance of winding up dead under mysterious circumstances.

No thanks.

I can die quite nicely on my own....of old age.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

I know all about Col. Prouty.

Thanks for the others.
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Terry
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Groden and Prouty have both made nice little chunks of change for themselves over the years rehashing JFK assassination conspiracy theories.

Problem with all these theories is that when it comes to presenting hard evidence to back them up, all of them fall short of the mark. Of course, one can say that is the reason why it WAS a conspiracy; because the cover-up was so good...

Best one I read about was in a book called Mortal Error, where according to the author Oswald fired two shots. One missed the car and presumably wounded Teague standing down by the underpass. The other one hit Kennedy in the throat, passed through and did the whole 'magic bullet' bit. But the head shot was actually fired by an overzealous Secret Serviceman in the car behind JFKs limo, and he squeezed off a frangible round as a reflex to hearing Oswald fire. Hence the reason for the cover-up: the SS was protecting their own from that 'Mortal Error'. Combine this with Best Evidence, where JFKs body was snuck off Air Force One before it left Dallas, altered post-mortem so it appeared all the shots came from the rear, then snuck into DC on a different plane while the casket everyone was bringing to the Naval Hospital was really empty...kind of a stretch, no?

Probably one of the best books I've read was Crossfire: The Plot To Kill Kennedy, by Jim Marrs. But this should be read in conjunction with Conspiracy of One, by Jim Moore. And the Men That Killed Kennedy is probably the best documentary I've seen on it to date.

At this point, I think it's just as likely that it was Oswald as it was Corsican mob shooters from the Grassy Knoll, Dal Tex building, the slightly opened sewer main on Elm, etc.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

eh, i believe it was oswald.

while it's tough, i'm fairly certain it's been established that it is theoretically possible to get off the requisite number of shots.

and there are so many possible theories as to what actually happened; it's 100% certain that at a minimum, the vast majority are wrong.

that, and given the lack of compelling evidence on any one theory, i'll go with oswald as the lone nut.

though, if my belief in the government's involvement in 9/11 is a 1 on a scale of 1 to conspiracy, i'd probably put the lone gunman at more like a 5 or so...

Comment

• Coyote
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: JFK conspiracy revisited

Originally posted by FORD
                          'tis true.

Comment

• Little Texan
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                            eh, i believe it was oswald.

while it's tough, i'm fairly certain it's been established that it is theoretically possible to get off the requisite number of shots.

[/i]
                            I believe that Oswald did fire some shots at Kennedy, and hit him with one of them, but he did not fire the fatal shot. That shot came from the grassy knoll. If you shoot someone from behind, their head is not going to be thrown backwards as Kennedy's was during the fatal shot to the head. It could have only come from the front. Oswald was involved, no doubt, but he was a small part of a much larger conspiracy.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                              If you shoot someone from behind, their head is not going to be thrown backwards as Kennedy's was during the fatal shot to the head. It could have only come from the front.
                              i don't believe that's quite true. i'm pretty sure that a bullet that enters cleanly can cause an explosive exit wound causing a push backwards.

any of you military guys out there know enough ballistics to confirm?

Comment

Working...