Van Halen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Halen

Just got a call that David Lee Roth is back with Van Halen??
    I was there in '78 and will be there in '07!!!!!!!!! I think all of us could really use the exercise!!!

who are you?

who called you?

And where were you in 78?

and don't give us that crap that your source is a sure one...
    SUMMER'S JUST
    AROUND
    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

Eddie Van Halen just called me. I was in the middle of taking a shit so I told him to call me later.
      And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

All of the new people popping in here lately with all of this "inside" information are probably just Hagar fans from the links screwing around.
        And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

you are probably right plexi

Comment

Well all I can say is that I hope its true about Roth back in "07" I say. I was checking out some Dave concerts on Youtube from last month and I think he is sounding better then he ever did with the CVH stuff and anything else for that matter. He even has the old high scratcy screams back. Fuck yes!! Im jacked!! If Edward fucks this up I will kick his ass!!! The one thing that would be wierd is Wolfie up there on stage. Will they still be able to drink on stage with a minor there? Will the bitches be taking their shirts off showing titties or will the kid on stage fuck that all up? We shall see.

Comment

Buddy called to say they just announced it on the radio. The timing is tooo funny. I just came across the Van Halen Southern Version music lastnight. It about killed me. The timing would be too appropriate if its true!! I was at the Van Halen concert in '78 in Boulder Co. OMG!! Then every show there after!! Roth is my Elvis haha!! Paging Eddie Van Winkle!!! Paging Eddie Van Winkle!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sherry
                Buddy called to say they just announced it on the radio. The timing is tooo funny. I just came across the Van Halen Southern Version music lastnight. It about killed me. The timing would be too appropriate if its true!! I was at the Van Halen concert in '78 in Boulder Co. OMG!! Then every show there after!! Roth is my Elvis haha!! Paging Eddie Van Winkle!!! Paging Eddie Van Winkle!!
                Bullshit!!!

Comment

Re: Van Halen

Originally posted by Sherry
                  Just got a call that David Lee Roth is back with Van Halen??
                  Nothing is confirmed yet. Read through all the threads here and you'll be as confused as the rest of us.

Lucky you getting to see them back in the day!!

Comment

Roth is my Elvis
                    And you just discovered the Roth Army today?

Comment

The best band I ever saw!! My ticket stub collection is about 10 inches tall so that must say something!! The best was about 10yrs ago when a buddy and I got to grope the man!!! Thank you David for letting Steph and I cop a feel at the Grizzly Rose haha!! I've seen him come down from the ceiling in a boxing ring, ride a smoking surf board through the crowd, wear pants with butt cheeks poking out etc!! The showman of all showmen!!! It is sooo overdue!!!

Comment

No Plexi I was here before, but it must have been awhile. I had to reregister today!! Just heard the news and popped in to see if it was for real!!! Would be a great thing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
                          All of the new people popping in here lately with all of this "inside" information are probably just Hagar fans from the links screwing around.
                          not all of us. i hate Fagar. i been searching for anything with updates and info on the band for years but all you get is outdated bullshit with hagar. I love this place and I dont give up shit i have no clue on. That is why i have most of you rumor mongers for :eek: :p
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...thr2/Roll1.gif

Comment

sherry would you like to bone?

send me some pictures of your snatch please.

thank you.

=h=
                            ...get your hitchworld on.

Comment

Saw Van Halen years before Sammy. Anybody get to go see a concert of David and Sammy's tour a few years ago. It was killer!! If they could put a tour together anybody could!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X