X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DooMer87
    Full On Cocktard
    • Nov 2006

What I would like to see from Van Halen

First, I would like to say that this IS NOT A RUMOR OR ANYTHING OF THAT SORT. THIS IS NOT A PREDICTION OR A PROCLAMATION. The following paragraphs are my imagination. And no, they don't include a samuel reunion. Eek, i heard those 2004 shows were awful.
    --------------------------------------------NOT RUMORS, REMEMBER THAT!

On April 17, 2007, Van Halen releases "Better late than dead", a 10-track rock album that includes a crazy guitar solo, synthesizers (only in a couple songs), David Lee Roth's famous scream (although it isn't as good as 1980), Alex's heavy drum beats, Eddie's frankenstrat guitar, and Wolfie, who plays bass. Michael Anthony is not on the album, but appears on the Tour so the tour will be considered a reunion by sponsors. The band announces the tour on Thanksgiving 2006, so that Van Halen's catalog will be popular around Christmastime. To capitalize on the the announcement, the releases "Tabula Rasa", or Clean Slate, on December 16th, which is 9 unreleased CVH tracks, plus one from the upcoming album. It is released as a single. Tabula Rasa sells second only to the Playstation 3 and the new album is in high anticipation. MTV finally does a welcome back commercial (even though MTV is A HORRIBLE AND BOYCOTT-WORTHY NETWORK TODAY.). Van Halen performs a special reunion show on February whateverth, 2007 in front of millions on the Super Bowl. Eddie is seen with his strat. Mikey and Alex are there, along with Diamond Dave. They perform 1 song before, 2 songs during halftime, and 1 song after the super bowl. they play 1 new song, which is dropped as a single that day and in a blink of an eye hits #1. They also perform Jump, Panama, and Runnin with the devil. The band updates their website from the super bowl. More people were interested in the Van Halen performance than anything besides the super bowl. The album gets preordered like hell on itunes, and hits #1 in 1 day. In March, the band prepared for their release and tour. On April 1st, 2007, the band performs their real reunion show, marking the 22nd anniversary since dave left the band, at Madison Square Garden. Tickets go like crazy. Rock and roll returns. Boy bands stop selling, and rap sells less. The tour begins, and on april 17th, the band releases their new album, Better late than dead. The back has a picture replicating the 1984 photo of the band. 2007 appears in the same text as 1984, so the album is called officially: Better Late Than Dead-2007. The band tours for over a year. All shows sell out. When the tour is over, the entire band announces they will not be breaking up and will be doing another album. It is true. On January 1st, 2008, the band releases their next album, and such and such, until the end of time. And that is my imagination of Van Halen reunited.
  • squib
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2004

ok

Comment

• svrwthr
      Head Fluffer
      • Oct 2006

This what I want to see

Watch all the latest full episodes from Paramount Network: Yellow Stone, 1883, CMT Summer Sessions, Bar Rescue and more. Watch full episodes of current and past shows online.
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...thr2/Roll1.gif

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Well, I'd like to see that too.

Just hope it happens.
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• lztom
          Head Fluffer
          • Mar 2004

I think you'd fit in better at the Links.

Comment

• DlocRoth
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by svrwthr
            This what I want to see

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?artist=1153&vid=108871

Ditto.
            Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Revan
              Head Fluffer
              • Sep 2006

Re: What I would like to see from Van Halen

Originally posted by DooMer87
              First, I would like to say that this IS NOT A RUMOR OR ANYTHING OF THAT SORT. THIS IS NOT A PREDICTION OR A PROCLAMATION. The following paragraphs are my imagination. And no, they don't include a samuel reunion. Eek, i heard those 2004 shows were awful.
              --------------------------------------------NOT RUMORS, REMEMBER THAT!

On April 17, 2007, Van Halen releases "Better late than dead", a 10-track rock album that ...............etc
              Wishful thinking, I think.
              http://photos.meetup.com/photos/memb...er_220996.jpeg

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
              Gentlemen,

If a thread called "the sheep pen" has the longest post count to date, I say that's work of a true genius!
              Originally posted by thome
              I used to run headlong into a oak tree down at the local park .Really slam my skull into it, you know with FEELING.The local kids used to stand around and watch and smoke doobies good time was had by all. Anyway the city cut the tree down so my bitch is.....What was the question?

Comment

• wiseguy
                Head Fluffer
                • Feb 2004

I thought it was very cool.

Better late then dead.... I like that.

Bravo!
                Stay frosty now.
                Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• Ice Cream Bang
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Nov 2006

I sure know what I don´t want to see again, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFllo3i3HFs

Man, Eddie has the power, so paul please go to a butcher, tell him to chop your hands off, fry them and eat em!!! and I hope you don´t smile again, fucking mime!!!!!!

I have nothing against ace, or gene or peter, but this sucks!!!!!!! paul, please stick to singing, you are good at it, but please don´t do tappings anymore!!!!!

Comment

• svrwthr
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Oct 2006

That was the shitty days without Ace. Paul should stick to rythym like his supposed to be while Ace should be the one out there doing the solo. Thank God I only went to see them the first time they came around with reunion tour. No solos like this pile of heap.
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...thr2/Roll1.gif

Comment

• Jurak
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Mar 2005

What kind of a fucking solo was that?
                      "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
                      That is all.
                      Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Jurak
                        What kind of a fucking solo was that?
                        When I saw that I was like: "KISS sucks without Ace. Now we have Paul Stanley guitar solos!"
                        =V V=
                        ole No.1 The finest
                        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

Working...