PDA

View Full Version : All-time dickhead band

SilvioDante
11-19-2006, 12:08 PM
I just got finnished the "Classic Albums" show on VH1 Classic featuring Metallica's Black album. It got me wondering...
If I could put together a band with the biggest dickheads in music who would it be??

Singer - Bill Bailey (aka Axl Rose)
Lead Guitar - Edward Van Halen
Drums - Lars Ulrich

Those guys I know are a given, I need a bass player and a rhythm guitar. Any ideas??

sadaist
11-19-2006, 12:15 PM
Jason Newsted as bass player.

SilvioDante
11-19-2006, 12:24 PM
I don't think of him as a dickhead. I think he was just always gonna be "the new guy".

Now he's is just a loser to me for this whole "Rockstar" thing.

Ice Cream Bang
11-19-2006, 02:20 PM
any dickhead from emo bands... Man, I hate those fucking bands, they´re all the same fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!

sadaist
11-19-2006, 04:14 PM
OK. How about Gene Simmons for your bass player?

Unchainme
11-19-2006, 04:39 PM
Joe Thudner as the songwriter..:D

Jérôme Frenchise
11-19-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
Jason Newsted as bass player.

I agree. Any time I've happened to see his dick face on video, I felt like punching it. :mad: <<< Why the fuck did he always pull this smiley's face? :rolleyes: Was it stipulated on his contract? :lol:

FORD
11-19-2006, 05:48 PM
I'll second Chaim Witz as the bass player. Can't think of a bigger dickhead on bass than him. Except for Jerry Only, but I'm assuming you want someone who can actually play.

Richie Blackmore's not really known as a rhythm guitarist, but he certainly has a reputation as a dickhead. So why not?

It's not like this band would last long enough to actually record anything, so who cares who plays what guitar parts?

Steve Savicki
11-19-2006, 08:10 PM
What's the Newsted thing? Who's the new Metallica bassist?

I could go for Malmsteen after what he did to Lizzy Bordan a few years ago... but I can't find the article and it may not be the biggest deal.

Fairwrning
11-19-2006, 08:34 PM
Rick Savage for bass player..I have met this fucker..and he is a dick..

Hardrock69
11-19-2006, 08:34 PM
Chaim Witz is the biggest asshole of a bass player on the planet.

He wins hands down.

Rhythm guitar....why rhythm guitar...you have Deadhead Loon Binger on lead guitar, and with him in the band you don't need any other guitars.

This is a great concept.

They need to start a real band with the above-mentioned dickheads and call it "The Assholes".

Let us start a campaign. I am sure Gene would be all for it.

They could play lame material written, produced and directed by (who else) Chaim Witz, do a full on shed tour and play for mostly empty venues, they could refuse to release any live video, they could treat their fans like shit, while getting drunk on their ass....

Oh wait a minute...Van Halen is doing that already.

:rolleyes:

Hardrock69
11-19-2006, 08:37 PM
Could not be as much of a dick as Chaim Witz is....
;)

Fairwrning
11-19-2006, 08:47 PM
LMAO..I just looked up who Chaim Witz is..cant beleive I didnt know that..

Dan
11-19-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Joe Thudner as the songwriter..:D

LOL

Steve Savicki
11-19-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Fairwrning
LMAO..I just looked up who Chaim Witz is..cant beleive I didnt know that..
So where does that place Paul Stanley?

Fairwrning
11-19-2006, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

I wouldnt call him a dickhead..he just enjoys dickheads

FORD
11-20-2006, 02:08 AM

In the men's room checking out other guys' dicks as usual.

binnie
11-20-2006, 11:31 AM
Didn't Kip Winger play bass?

If so, then who could be a bigger dick head?

SilvioDante
11-20-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by binnie

Good choice, but I am afraid the rest of the band would kick his ass....

He sure had pretty wite teeth though....

SilvioDante
11-20-2006, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by SilvioDante
wite

DAMMIT!!!! WHITE.....

FORD
11-20-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by binnie

Kip's busy moderating the Front Line :D

Mr. Vengeance
11-20-2006, 06:41 PM
Man...I think that if you want a second singer, Kevin DuBrow would fit in the band.

ppg960
11-20-2006, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
Man...I think that if you want a second singer, Kevin DuBrow would fit in the band.

Bingo-I think we have a winner! Complete Asshole.

binnie
11-21-2006, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Kip's busy moderating the Front Line :D

Ha Ha!

He does an excellent choice of it too!

binnie
11-21-2006, 03:29 AM
Choice? I meant job.....

mako_kimura
11-26-2006, 08:39 AM
What's the Newsted thing? Who's the new Metallica bassist?

To answer your questions, Stevo, Jason turned into a complete asshole in the later years. I think he's the reason Metallica turned into Alternica or Shitallica. To answer your second question, Robert Trujillo from Suicidal Tendencies and Ozzy plays bass now. He's a great funk guy, shoulda stayed in ST

MAPRamone
11-26-2006, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by mako_kimura
To answer your questions, Stevo, Jason turned into a complete asshole in the later years. I think he's the reason Metallica turned into Alternica or Shitallica. To answer your second question, Robert Trujillo from Suicidal Tendencies and Ozzy plays bass now. He's a great funk guy, shoulda stayed in ST

Yeah Newsted was the asshole and Trujillo is great, which is proved by the fact, that after they replaced Newsted they returned to great form with the brilliant Saint Anger. :rolleyes:

Diamondjimi
11-26-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by mako_kimura
Jason turned into a complete asshole in the later years. I think he's the reason Metallica turned into Alternica or Shitallica.

Nope. Lars and Soberfield are the assholes. Newstead wanted to stay heavy (See Voivod)and Lars and co. were busy sucking on the corporate cock trying to grab those "grunge" and "alternative" $$$$$$

I wonder whose faggy assed idea it was to wear eyeliner and black nailpolish. Fuck, that made me even more ashamed and loathing of the once amazing and innovative band they once were ('82-89)

Metallica R.I.P.
1982-1989

Little Texan
11-26-2006, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by MAPRamone
Yeah Newsted was the asshole and Trujillo is great, which is proved by the fact, that after they replaced Newsted they returned to great form with the brilliant Saint Anger. :rolleyes:

Uh, the producer Bob Rock played bass on that alb...er, turd, so Trujillo hasn't had an opportunity to show what he can do on record yet. Metallica's done with anyway, cause Hetfield's voice is shot, and he can't "sing" worth a shit anymore!

MAPRamone
11-27-2006, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan
Uh, the producer Bob Rock played bass on that alb...er, turd, so Trujillo hasn't had an opportunity to show what he can do on record yet. Metallica's done with anyway, cause Hetfield's voice is shot, and he can't "sing" worth a shit anymore!

Oops, yes ofcourse my bad. That said, the new song they've done certainly doesn't make it seem like Trujillo has turned the band around.

MAPRamone
11-27-2006, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
Nope. Lars and Soberfield are the assholes. Newstead wanted to stay heavy (See Voivod)and Lars and co. were busy sucking on the corporate cock trying to grab those "grunge" and "alternative" $$$$$$

I wonder whose faggy assed idea it was to wear eyeliner and black nailpolish. Fuck, that made me even more ashamed and loathing of the once amazing and innovative band they once were ('82-89)

Metallica R.I.P.
1982-1989
Yeah, i think Hetfield always tried to keep Newsted's contributions minimal anyway. Even after 10 years in the band he was still The New Guy, which is probably the reason he left. James was the driving force during the great years and he was the driving force behind the decision to turn alternative-y. That said, who cares about them cutting their hair and wearing nail polish? To me they're irrelevant, what bothered me was the turn for the worse in songwriting. Honestly i don't hate Load. For most bands it would've been a decent effort, just not for the band that had put out MOP.

Diamondjimi
11-27-2006, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by MAPRamone
Yeah, i think Hetfield always tried to keep Newsted's contributions minimal anyway. Even after 10 years in the band he was still The New Guy, which is probably the reason he left. James was the driving force during the great years and he was the driving force behind the decision to turn alternative-y. That said, who cares about them cutting their hair and wearing nail polish? To me they're irrelevant, what bothered me was the turn for the worse in songwriting. Honestly i don't hate Load. For most bands it would've been a decent effort, just not for the band that had put out MOP.

I agree totally. Even when he should be screaming the lyrics to the classic shit('83-'89) he "sings" them like he's at a fuckin karoke bar. Absolutely lame. This dude is pussified beyond return.
Watching them perform on award shows is enough to make ya vomit as well , with his smiling and winking in the cameras. Total woofter.......

Bands like this , I'd love to see 'em lose everything ($$$) and see how ass kickin their music would be. BIG $$$ = loss of fire.

Fuck 'em. They lost me when I heard the "sing along" "Smell the Black" lp

ppg960
11-28-2006, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan

I'd agree. The last few albums pale in comparison to the early stuff.

svrwthr
12-02-2006, 02:50 PM

Well if you added Gene and Paul in there, then you'd have Kiss.