PDA

View Full Version : Did I just see Chris Farley in a TV commercial?

Little Texan
11-27-2006, 12:00 AM
Has anyone seen that new Hertz commercial that has this guy that looks and acts just like Chris Farley? Is this old footage of Chris Farley used in this commercial, or is it someone that looks like his twin? Is this on purpose?

MERRYKISSMASS2U
11-27-2006, 12:23 AM
Yeah, the one where he was kissing Elvis and dancing with John Lennon?

ThrillsNSpills
11-27-2006, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan
Has anyone seen that new Hertz commercial that has this guy that looks and acts just like Chris Farley? Is this old footage of Chris Farley used in this commercial, or is it someone that looks like his twin? Is this on purpose?

Try YouTube, Tex.

Little Texan
11-27-2006, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
Try YouTube, Tex.

I can't use YouTube...I'm on slow ass dialup, and it takes too long for those to load.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
11-28-2006, 02:42 AM
:56k:

Welcome to 2006 dude!

Little Texan
11-29-2006, 06:58 PM
I guess I'm the only one that's seen this commercial? At the end of the commercial he throws his hands up in the air and says "Well at least I'm not a SPY!" and he jumps out of the car running. No one's seen this? The guy is the spitting image of Chris Farley...he even talks and acts like him! I don't know whether this is old footage of Chris Farley that was used in this commercial or if it's just some guy that looks and acts like Chris Farley? I thought I would get someone elses opinion on this. If you haven't seen it, watch for it. I forget what channel I was watching when it came on...I believe it may have been Fox, but I'm not sure.

Mr. Vengeance
11-29-2006, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
I guess I'm the only one that's seen this commercial? At the end of the commercial he throws his hands up in the air and says "Well at least I'm not a SPY!" and he jumps out of the car running. No one's seen this? The guy is the spitting image of Chris Farley...he even talks and acts like him! I don't know whether this is old footage of Chris Farley that was used in this commercial or if it's just some guy that looks and acts like Chris Farley? I thought I would get someone elses opinion on this. If you haven't seen it, watch for it. I forget what channel I was watching when it came on...I believe it may have been Fox, but I'm not sure.

Big fat guy yelling a lot?

It was Spammy, dude!