PDA

View Full Version : Michael Bruce clean (?) and back?

Mr. Vengeance
12-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Member of the Alice Cooper Band, Michael Bruce has supposedly cleaned up and has a new album out for those interested. I'm surprised anyone would work with him after the way he fucked people over when he was on drugs, but...here's a blurb:

Original ALICE COOPER guitarist, MICHAEL BRUCE, has just released a new live album called The Second Coming Of Michael Bruce - Alive And Recooperated. The tracklisting is as follows: 'Under My Wheels', 'No More Mr. Nice Guy', 'Left For Dead Meat', 'Second Coming', 'Desperado', 'Hard Hearted Alice', 'Rock Rolls On', 'Halo Of Flies', 'I Miss You', 'I'm Eighteen', 'My Stars', 'Billion Dollar Babies', 'School's Out's'. Bonus Studio Cuts: 'Muscle Of Love', 'Forever Eighteen'. Says Bruce about the last cut: "I do the words to 'I'm Eighteen', but with different music. Imagine 'Rocky Mountain Way' and 'Revolution' as the music to 'I'm Eighteen'. It's called 'Forever Eighteen'.

Tiki-Tom
12-05-2006, 09:51 PM
Original ALICE COOPER members Neil Smith, Dennis Dunaway AND Michael Bruce will be performing with Alice at ALICE COOPER's Christmas Pudding Show. It'll be held on Dec. 16 at the Dodge Theatre in Phoenix.

Michael Bruce must be okay by Alice considering he's played with him and the rest of the guys on several occasions in the past few years since Glen Buxton died. Hopefully in time they will perform more frequently.

Mr. Vengeance
12-05-2006, 09:58 PM
For a while Bruce was just ripping everyone off that tried to help him, so hopefully he's got himself straight.

Diamondjimi
12-06-2006, 03:56 AM
The guy co-wrote some big hits. Best of luck to him.