PDA

View Full Version : Chickenshit Phelps Cowards chased away from soldier's funeral

FORD
12-06-2006, 12:16 AM
They run like the cowards they are, but not before someone lands a good punch at a passenger window.......

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/MTg5NjY0"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/MTg5NjY0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

DrMaddVibe
12-06-2006, 08:00 AM
Those people need their asses beat!

Ellyllions
12-06-2006, 08:47 AM
I just don't get it. Why do some people feel such a need to be the "enemy"? That's what this group is really after. Too many forms of religion turn into complete seperatists and have the ability to garner masses of people who want to feel different from everyone else. It just doesn't make sense to me. But I know there's a psychology behind it that drives it.

The truth is, if this country decided to turn into exactly what this bunch wants, they'd change their minds and still be seperatists.

Hardrock69
12-06-2006, 10:05 AM
I also wish someone would beat their ass!
:mad:

With a big ugly stick with the name "Jesus" carved in the end of it, so they would have Jesus's name imprinted on their face and skull in big red welts!!!

Those fuckers are the perfect example of Devil Worshippers disguised as Christians.
:rolleyes:

knuckleboner
12-06-2006, 10:52 AM
i don't know if they're devil worshipers or publicity hounds.

it seems to me the more the media pays them attention, the more outrageous and idiotic they're going to be.

imagine if the next 3 funerals they tried to protest wound up with zero media coverage. what are the odds they'd be so gung ho to go to the 4th?

this isn't a "group." it's like 5 whacked out, hateful people. we really should just start ignoring them.

Ellyllions
12-06-2006, 11:03 AM
Ignoring them would be a lovely idea. But that's not what the media does unfortunately.

They really should be afraid to even organize.

Maybe if people keep chasing them off, they'll change their minds about a few things. Namely, organizing anymore. As well as deterr a few other idiots from doing stupid shit.

BITEYOASS
12-06-2006, 11:27 AM
I'll be celebrating when ole' Fred kicks the bucket. Fuck I'll make a counter picket and parody they're signs. With stuff like "God Hates Phelps"

Ellyllions
12-06-2006, 11:31 AM
Seriously there was a time when you behaved yourself not for fear of the law, but for fear that someone would beat your ass if you didn't. LOL!

knuckleboner
12-06-2006, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
Seriously there was a time when you behaved yourself not for fear of the law, but for fear that someone would beat your ass if you didn't. LOL!

true. but doesn't that kinda sound a little more like the fred phelps philosophy?...;)

Ellyllions
12-06-2006, 12:01 PM
not really but I see where you're coming from....fred phelps should show up at his congregation tarred and feathered....

Ellyllions
12-06-2006, 12:01 PM
LOL!
But then again, "to catch a thief..."

knuckleboner
12-06-2006, 01:16 PM
yeah, i didn't really mean that people who got physical with these assholes were as bad as phelps' group. (ESPECIALLY if you're a friend/family member of the person being buried.)

but ultimately, we criticize these yahoos (legitiately) for being hatemongers, who display wildely inappropriate behavior.

there's something to be said for not resorting to inappropriate behavior in return, even if the jackasses deserve it. (which they do.)

Ellyllions
12-06-2006, 02:08 PM
Political correctness is killing us.

FORD
12-06-2006, 02:49 PM
The worst thing about the Phelps crowd is that few noticed their hatred when they were "only" picketing the funerals of AIDS victims or someone like Matthew Sheppard who was beaten senseless, tied to a fence and set on fire, all for the "crime" of being gay. It took protests against dead soldiers, and by proxy the BCE government, to get the attention of the whore media focused on these horrible hatemongers. If the war ended tomorrow (not likely) most people would probably never hear of Phelps again.

The real irony there is that Fred Phelps and his KKKlan are terrorists in the true sense of the word. While nobody has yet been able to prove a direct link to actual violence from members of their cult, it's hatred like theirs which encourages hate crimes such as what was done to Matt Shepard. Or James Byrd, the black man in Texas who was dragged behind a Klansman's truck until his body literally disintegrated. Or the bombings of Eric Rudolf. Or assassins like Paul Hill, shooting up abortion clinics and calling himself "pro-life". Or Tim McVeigh, the most infamous American terrorist in recent history.

These bastards thrive on the hate spewed by the Phelps Phools and others like them.

knuckleboner
12-06-2006, 02:50 PM
there's no doubt that political correctness runs amok too often.

but in this case, is it political correctness, or irony that a so-called Christian group, like the phelps' acts decidely un-Christian and because of that, we often hope for un-Christian treatment for them?

amadeus
12-06-2006, 02:54 PM
The sad part is that when Phelps die, there will probably be lots of people there protesting his funeral. I say that it will be sad because that is exactly what these morons from the Westboro Baptist "Church" want, more recognition and publicity. These people not only give Christianity a bad name, they give the human race a bad name!!

Steve Savicki
12-06-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
I'll be celebrating when ole' Fred kicks the bucket. Fuck I'll make a counter picket and parody they're signs. With stuff like "God Hates Phelps"
Wonder how phollowers of a dead idiot will react to that one.