PDA

View Full Version : Dammit! Where Are All The Conservatives!!

Lqskdiver
12-07-2006, 03:51 PM
When I dropped out several years ago, this place was flourishing with right wing.

Now, it's infested with left wing wacko conspirathists and hate mongering aethists!!

It's fucking disgusting!

FORD, I blame you!

You've managad to cultivate a flock of FORDSHEEP who spew nothing but hand me down rheoteric that you've been regurgitating for the last several years.

This has become the SEATTLE FRONT LINE!!

FORD
12-07-2006, 04:00 PM
I accept partial credit, but you have to blame the BCE and the Repukes in Congress for being such complete incompetent criminal fuckups.

Do you REALLY want to stick around and defend such people??

Believe me, I know how they feel. After the DLC pushed the pro war vote in Congress in 2002, and the resulting electoral disaster of THAT year, I had all but quit the Democratic party. If not for Howard Dean, I'd probably be a registered Green by now,

shovelnshit
12-07-2006, 04:01 PM
i'm here diver! here here,down with more fuckin taxes. we pay enough of them.they(dems) should be able pay for there spending programs with my fucking cig money alone!

Lqskdiver
12-07-2006, 04:09 PM
I guess it's been so damn long that I'm just not used to it. Looks like Ashcroft and Lucky dropped out about the same time. Also, Viking has been MIA for a while. And Elvis avoids this place altogether.

FORD
12-07-2006, 04:10 PM
It ain't the Democrats who have been spending more many than any government in the history of the human race.

And if you're going to spend money (and in some cases you HAVE to) it's far more responsible to take it from taxes than to run up a deficit and leave a bill for future generations to suffer with.

"Tax and spend" Democrats have nothing on "Tax cuts for people who DON'T pay taxes and spend even MORE Republicans"

Lqskdiver
12-07-2006, 04:18 PM
"Tax cuts for people who DON'T pay taxes and spend even MORE Republicans"

Who are these individuals that you are referring to?

PlexiBrown
12-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Ford, this is a serious question and I am not trying to be a wise ass.

I haven't read all of your posts so maybe you have answered this before but I was wondering if you have anything negative to say about democrats and liberals and if so what? I agree with a good amount of your republican bashing (I am not a fan of either side) but what about the democrats? In your opinion, is there or should there be any bashing of democrats and liberals that you feel would be justified? I am asking this question to you because as far as I can tell you have more "political" posts than anyone else here.

Lqskdiver
12-07-2006, 04:37 PM
I'd like FORD to answer my question first, so as not to side step.

And trust me Plexi, I've heard his democrat bashing. I think Lieberman currently stands at the top.

But I digress.

FORD, can you address my prior question?

FORD
12-07-2006, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
I guess it's been so damn long that I'm just not used to it. Looks like Ashcroft and Lucky dropped out about the same time. Also, Viking has been MIA for a while. And Elvis avoids this place altogether.

Agent Z apparently was getting in hot water from the brass at Langley for letting it be known whom he worked for here, though it wasn't exactly a compromise of his cover (unlike, say what Cheney did to Valerie Plame)

Mr. Presley claims he just re-upped his committment to JC, and so he's spending more time with his church folks than with us sinners.

And Viking & Asscrotch both had some real world issues going on that took precedence over online battles. Both of them check in every few months or so. I don't know the details of either situation, so don't ask me to elaborate. Cathedral, kind of a similar thing.... family issues. And the fact that he moved back to the sticks where they don't have cable modems yet, presumably. Kinda wish they would all drop in and comment on the recent election ;)

FORD
12-07-2006, 04:40 PM
Who are these individuals that you are referring to?

It's common knowledge that the rich use every tax loophole they can get away with. The CEO of Exxon should not pay less taxes than a guy who makes $10/hr, but I'll bet he does.

FORD
12-07-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by PlexiBrown
Ford, this is a serious question and I am not trying to be a wise ass.

I haven't read all of your posts so maybe you have answered this before but I was wondering if you have anything negative to say about democrats and liberals and if so what? I agree with a good amount of your republican bashing (I am not a fan of either side) but what about the democrats? In your opinion, is there or should there be any bashing of democrats and liberals that you feel would be justified? I am asking this question to you because as far as I can tell you have more "political" posts than anyone else here.

I have a great deal to say about some who call themselves "Democrats". Mainly the corporatists and AIPAC stooges who enabled Chimp/PNAC to launch this horrid war. Who refused to filibuster pigs like Alberto Gonzales or confirmed an unqualified BCE stooge like John Roberts to be Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

And before that, these fake "Democrat" sellouts enabled Poppy Bush's NAFTA which has destroyed the American Middle Class. Some of them more recently voted for a bill written by credit card companies which pretty much eliminated bankruptcy as a way for ordinary Americans to save themselves from financial ruin.

Lieberman? I don't even bother mentioning that traitorous son of a bitch anymore. As far as I'm concerned he never WAS a Democrat, and he made it official when he lost the primary. BTW Connecticut needs to change their goddamn laws. ANYONE of any party who loses in the primary should be OUT of the election, period.

Lqskdiver
12-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by FORD
It's common knowledge that the rich use every tax loophole they can get away with. The CEO of Exxon should not pay less taxes than a guy who makes $10/hr, but I'll bet he does.

I'd say your use of common knowledge should be used loosely.

You willing to put your TAX money on that bet?

:D

EAT MY ASSHOLE
12-07-2006, 06:18 PM
I'd say your use of common knowledge should be used loosely.

You willing to put your TAX money on that bet?

:D

WHAT tax money??? Thanks to George W., Lovey and I hardly pay ANY taxes at all anymore!!!

Sincerely,
Thurston Howell the III

scamper
12-07-2006, 06:21 PM

If that $10/hr guy is married and (or) has any children he doesn't pay any taxes.

shovelnshit
12-07-2006, 06:28 PM
philip morris makes 25 cents a pack per pack.where the fuck does the rest go?think about it. no one either party wants us to quit.but enough politics.let's get back to the reality of the room huh? let's try to keep are eye on the ball huh folks ?

FORD
12-07-2006, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by scamper
If that $10/hr guy is married and (or) has any children he doesn't pay any taxes.

But he didn't get a "tax cut" from the BCE. So he still paid more taxes than Lee "quadruple chin" Raymond, former CEO of Exxon.

http://info.detnews.com/dn/pix/2005/10/28/biz/b029_exxon2_1005n_10-28-2005_939CJ52.jpg

shovelnshit
12-07-2006, 06:30 PM
the fucking van halen ball!!!

FORD
12-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by shovelnshit
philip morris makes 25 cents a pack per pack.where the fuck does the rest go?think about it. no one either party wants us to quit.but enough politics.let's get back to the reality of the room huh? let's try to keep are eye on the ball huh folks ?

No sympathy here for your drug addiction. It makes MY health care costs go up every year.

FORD
12-07-2006, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by shovelnshit
the fucking van halen ball!!!

Ladies and germs, we have a new troll..... :rolleyes:

ODShowtime
12-07-2006, 07:30 PM
When I dropped out several years ago, this place was flourishing with right wing.

Now, it's infested with left wing wacko conspirathists and hate mongering aethists!!

It's fucking disgusting!

FORD, I blame you!

You've managad to cultivate a flock of FORDSHEEP who spew nothing but hand me down rheoteric that you've been regurgitating for the last several years.

you can just kiss my ass

go back to your booth at the wagon wheel

shovelnshit
12-07-2006, 09:59 PM
hey ford ,you probably drive an suv or 8 cylinder which makes my gas cost go up so what's the dif? babra striesand (sorry if spelled wrong) mrs.fucking green peace,cuts down 70 trees to clear a lot for her fucking mansion.AND 2 MILE LONG BEACH FRONT PROPERTY! NOW WHAT WERE YOU SAYING FORD?

Jesus Christ
12-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Thou art a troll, and ye shalt be cast out of this forum. :mad:

shovelnshit
12-07-2006, 10:56 PM
please no jesus not me?

matt19
12-08-2006, 04:37 AM
No sympathy here for your drug addiction. It makes MY health care costs go up every year.

I might not agree with you often. But this is one of those times.

BITEYOASS
12-08-2006, 11:54 AM
Well if they are gonna raise taxes, then they should consider tariffs before making an upteenth thousanth change to the tax code.

BITEYOASS
12-08-2006, 11:56 AM
7.5% tariff on all import goods, an additional 10% for chinese goods and whatever percentage is neccessary to pay for hospital fees and prison expenses that citizens from other countries incur over here and don't bother to pay for.

BITEYOASS
12-08-2006, 11:59 AM
Here is another idea I have, make welfare exclusively for those who need to pay for rent and food if a member of the family is either a disability or other debilitating illness, job or no job. If they are just some trailer trash or ghetto whore poppin out kids every year, then cut it off.

Nickdfresh
12-08-2006, 08:09 PM

It's ####### disgusting!

FORD, I blame you!

Where do you think they went too???

And I don't even get an honorable mention as an "atheist communist liberal tax-mongerr?"

Warham
12-09-2006, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by scamper

Thank you.