PDA

View Full Version : What becomes of the Spammy songs?

pjvan
12-11-2006, 07:43 PM
If you think back, the last time we had a Dave Halen rumor, supposedly Dave was going to sing 2 or 3 spammy songs. I never believed it would happen, but we know Edster likes to play songs from both eras, what happens now?

I don't think there is any chance in hell of Dave singing Spammy tunes, but I could see this being a power play on Edsters part, try to pin Dave down to singing a couple of Spam Hager tunes.

So what happens, does Wolfboy come out and sing why can't this be spam? Or do we get 3 full hours of CVH?

If I had my way, they'd come out and play all of VHI, followed by all of Fair Warning.

ThrillsNSpills
12-11-2006, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by pjvan
If you think back, the last time we had a Dave Halen rumor, supposedly Dave was going to sing 2 or 3 spammy songs.

Fuck that. produce the rumor.
unless you saw it at the Links.

I don't understand how people get a mouth to talk with and they insist on talking from their other hole.

Loons The Great
12-11-2006, 08:00 PM
Diamond Dave ain't nebbah gwine-a sing any Sammy songs...nebbah hab, nebbah will...'less you count "Make It Last," from '74...when Papa Roth was 19...it was prolly Edie's idear back den, too...nah yez yez...

What becomes of Spammy songs? They are made fun of, then forgotten until they need to be mocked some mo'...

DrMaddVibe
12-11-2006, 08:06 PM
I think if Ed busted into some of his Van Hagar crap, Dave would give him the same line Ted Nugent used on Tommy Shaw w/ Damn Yankees..."Hey, there's something wrong with your guitar!"

bueno bob
12-11-2006, 08:24 PM
Dave will never do any Hagar numbers. No exceptions.

The end.

Terry
12-11-2006, 08:31 PM
Going out with Wolfie would be bad enough, but Dave singing Sammy songs is just plain wrong.

Fuck Roth if he ever does that.

Loons The Great
12-11-2006, 08:40 PM
What becomes of Spammy songs?

They get booed by the dozen or so douchebags that listen to them.

And Sammy gets fined by the FCC for poetic larceny.

bueno bob
12-12-2006, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by Loons The Great
...Sammy gets fined by the FCC for poetic larceny.

:lol:

binnie
12-12-2006, 04:42 AM
Yes Dave will sing Sammy songs.

He's gonna sing Josephine too........

Bullshit...

Isaac R.
12-12-2006, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Dave will never do any Hagar numbers. No exceptions.

The end.

:rockit2:

bueno bob
12-12-2006, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by Isaac R.
:rockit2:

:D

house0paincakes
12-12-2006, 06:22 AM
I heard Dave was getting a perm too.

Fat Wolfie
12-12-2006, 08:36 AM
you just act like a bunch of retarded negroes. Get a grip.

Wawazat
12-12-2006, 08:38 AM
fack orf

fatplant

binnie
12-12-2006, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Fat Wolfie

Hey, he's back!

Dylanleeroth gets banned, and tubbyfuck returns....

Interesting....

Wawazat
12-12-2006, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Hey, he's back!

Dylanleeroth gets banned, and tubbyfuck returns....

Interesting....

Pissbag posts in a thread which has the word spammy in its title.

The post itself is beyond stupid.

He´s not able to post again within half an hour.

Next he´s gonna tell us that´s why he´s busy sucking his boyfriend´s dog.

binnie
12-12-2006, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Wawazat

Next he´s gonna tell us that´s why he´s busy sucking his boyfriend´s dog.

Yep, whilst really he's waiting for a comeback.

A bit like Spam!

LookN4AMootBeat
12-12-2006, 04:38 PM
If Dave sings some Hagar songs he'll give em the old "I forgot the fucking words!" along with some other great Rothisms I"m sure....hey, cool we'll get more Rothisms!

"Why can't this be love?? Why can't this be love? Why can't this be your girlfriend right here....aahhh say...hehehe"

PlexiBrown
12-12-2006, 04:51 PM
No way Dave sings any Spammy songs.

Even Teen Wolf wants no part of Van Hagar material.

It will be a set list of nothing but CVH. A Hagar fans (and Hagar's) worst nightmare!

MightyVanAaron
12-12-2006, 08:04 PM
I've heard David Lee Ralph from the atomic punks sing some SPammy tunes like Dave and they sound awesome. I wouldn't mind maybe some Dave versions of Poundcake Up for Breakfast Summer Nights Judgement Day or some of the harder stuff. Hopefully Dave will grow is freaking hair back and rock hard again

PlexiBrown
12-12-2006, 08:17 PM
I've heard David Lee Ralph from the atomic punks sing some SPammy tunes like Dave and they sound awesome. I wouldn't mind maybe some Dave versions of Poundcake Up for Breakfast Summer Nights Judgement Day or some of the harder stuff. Hopefully Dave will grow is freaking hair back and rock hard again

Up For Breakfast is one of the worst songs of ALL TIME! If I am at the show and Dave sings a Sammy song I will be walking out.

pjvan
12-13-2006, 03:55 PM
Up For Breakfast is one of the worst songs of ALL TIME! If I am at the show and Dave sings a Sammy song I will be walking out. [/QUOTE]

If Dave sings Up For Breakfast I will go home and burn all of my VH stuff.

Vinnie Velvet
12-13-2006, 04:33 PM
Rest assured folks, Dave WILL NOT sing any Hagar shit.

Not in this lifetime or the next.

:D

DlocRoth
12-13-2006, 08:21 PM
Never happen.

VanHalener
12-14-2006, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Loons The Great
Diamond Dave ain't nebbah gwine-a sing any Sammy songs...nebbah hab, nebbah will...

I think my girl and I will wear adult diapers when we see VH in 2007, because we will pretty shocked to see David Lee Roth sing a Hagar era tune.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hwUvRJT4ues"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hwUvRJT4ues" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Coyote
12-14-2006, 02:07 AM

They're gonna get lost like luggage on vacation.

They'll be NUKED from short-term memory.

They're gonna fade away like Tara Reid

They're gonna disappear like a dick up Joe Thunder's ASS!!

Don Corleone
12-14-2006, 04:24 AM
Let me put it this way - Dave okayed the Wolfgang idea from Ed, therefore it's a fair "assumption" that there has been a trade off.

DlocRoth
12-14-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Coyote

They're gonna get lost like luggage on vacation.

They'll be NUKED from short-term memory.

They're gonna fade away like Tara Reid

They're gonna disappear like a dick up Joe Thunder's ASS!!

:killer:

SNIPER
12-14-2006, 10:30 AM
Dave will never sing Sammy era songs. It just wont happen. I dont think there should be any further worry about that. And if for some strange reason Dave does do one I think it would be to show us how much better Dave could have done it so I would be okay with only one tune just for shits and giggles. Would also like to see Dave say in the middle of it "I forgot the fucking words man" and make up his own. That would be cool.

Diamondjimi
12-16-2006, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Fat Wolfie

Still trolling.............

Last time seen online: Yesterday, at 06:07 PM

saint
12-16-2006, 05:58 PM
If Dave goes along with the wolfie deal, he might as well be singing

Where eagles fly
Deeper Kind Of Love
Learn to see
Up For Breakfast
I can’t drive 55