PDA

View Full Version : VH no NEW music 2007...

PT5150
12-12-2006, 03:59 AM
From venom thrust at vhlinks.....

Live Nation to handle VH ticket sales...

I spoke to my friend at Azoff mgmt. again today. Live Nation will handle 35 dates of the summer 2007 Van Halen Tour. Tickets to go on sale after first of the year. Wolfie is in the band, no new product (No new music) Opening act to be determined at later date. That's it for now

The 35 dates are the only ones that Live Nation are doing. As we all know VH did around 80 shows in 2004. If they add more I'm sure live nation would be involved. By the way the same person who handled the 2004 tour at William Morris is doing the 2007 tour. NO I'M NOT THE GUY

Let's give it a chance, nobody is going to change Eddie's mind they are already offering the tour with Wolfgang and besides some questions about it from promoters it isn't stopping them from getting booked.

binnie
12-12-2006, 04:24 AM
I just don't know what to beleive anyomore...

bueno bob
12-12-2006, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by PT5150

Blah blah blah.

It's "5150 time" hunh?

:rolleyes:

redblkwht
12-12-2006, 11:00 AM
If true, these have to be stadium only dates, like we all wanted to see. ;)

bantonelli
12-12-2006, 11:25 AM

I spoke to my friend at Azoff mgmt. again today. Live Nation will handle 35 dates of the summer 2007 Van Halen Tour. Tickets to go on sale after first of the year. Wolfie is in the band, no new product (No new music) Opening act to be determined at later date. That's it for now

The 35 dates are the only ones that Live Nation are doing. As we all know VH did around 80 shows in 2004. If they add more I'm sure live nation would be involved. By the way the same person who handled the 2004 tour at William Morris is doing the 2007 tour. NO I'M NOT THE GUY

Let's give it a chance, nobody is going to change Eddie's mind they are already offering the tour with Wolfgang and besides some questions about it from promoters it isn't stopping them from getting booked.

I will (and I encourage others to do the same) attend the FIRST SHOW - 35 dates doesn't seem like alot, but when you are dealing with 2 Legends and a Spotlight.....it's on edge as to whether they can finish all the dates and still be civil.

I'll give Wolfie and the band my blessings...ONLY if DAVE is frontman.

DrMaddVibe
12-12-2006, 11:30 AM
NOTHING at LiveNation.

philouze
12-12-2006, 11:33 AM
Yay ! I just love rumors and bullshit ! I just based my whole life around em.
Just kick that PT5150 fucker out !! lmfao

bantonelli
12-12-2006, 11:45 AM

Who's your friend at Azoff Mgmt.? Larry Solter, VH Publicist?

Jimmy Jingles
12-12-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by redblkwht
If true, these have to be stadium only dates, like we all wanted to see. ;)

I do NOT want to see them at a stadium.

Shiity sound, shitty seats?

No thank you.

Gimme a good 'ole 10-15k seat arena any day.

Jimmy Jingles
12-12-2006, 12:02 PM
I just sent an email to Live Nation.

We'll have to wait and see...

DLRdelight!
12-12-2006, 12:33 PM
best thing to do is wait and see what happens

eddie007
12-12-2006, 12:40 PM
I posted several weeks ago on the HERE IT IS PEOPLE thread that there would be no new music.

Regardless of the new guitar world interview -

ROTH IS REHEARSING WITH VH.

NOW.

...end of story.

Tour only.

ELVIS
12-12-2006, 05:18 PM
Let's give it a chance,

No thanks...

No Michael, no ELVIS...

I'll catch it on YouTube...

My money is going to Heaven and Hell...

:elvis:

DooMer87
12-12-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by eddie007
I posted several weeks ago on the HERE IT IS PEOPLE thread that there would be no new music.

Regardless of the new guitar world interview -

ROTH IS REHEARSING WITH VH.

NOW.

...end of story.

Tour only.

Very good news. Also, I wonder if Ed thinks that attempting a new VH release with Roth would either cause them to break up or doing the record would ruin the van halen legacy??? hmm. Who cares about a new album, as long as they tour, I'm 1000% happy.

bueno bob
12-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
No thanks...

No Michael, no ELVIS...

I'll catch it on YouTube...

My money is going to Heaven and Hell...

:elvis:

Very good idea... :D

Diamondjimi
12-12-2006, 06:57 PM
EVERYTHING is speculation until we get an "official" statement from the VH camp !

Jimmy Jingles
12-13-2006, 01:02 PM
Received this response back from Live Nation:

"Hello Mr. Awesome,

All Live Nation events are posted on LiveNation.com as soon as the on-sale date is officially announced by our touring office to make sure that the most complete information is on our site. At times, the artist releases this information before we do. In most cases when this happens, the tour schedule is not yet complete. At this time we have not received any confirmed information regarding a Van Halen tour for 2007.

To find out about Live Nation events coming to your area, sign up to receive our concert e-mail alerts for updated information on your favorite touring artists. To sign up for our mailing list, enter your e-mail address in the “Newsletter Signup” box, located at the top of every page in the search module, or click the "Newsletter" button at the bottom of pages within LiveNation.com and fill in the required fields.

Sincerely,
LiveNation.com Customer Service"

Take this as you will.