X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • isthatTHUNDER?!
    Banned
    • Oct 2006

I got in a fight last night w/mike mcconoughy

I hate this mother fucker. He was with that biker guy, I can't even think of his name now.. lance armstrong. Anyway, the faggots were dressed almost alike. We were at seperate tables but both in the vip section at the sky bar. I bought a round of drinks and asked him if his boyfriend needed one. Anyway, this fucker jumps across the table at me and all hell breaks lose. I got a couple good body shots in before security broke it up. I wish they would have let it go a little longer because he was just flailing away and I was about to break him down when the security jumped in. They shouldve let in fucking go a little longer. I think the faggot was throwing up when they whisked him away. What a cunt.
  • isthatTHUNDER?!
    Banned
    • Oct 2006

mabye his name's mike, I don't even know. I didnt even know he was an actor til sylvester pointed it out to me.

Comment

• Golden AWe
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I own that bar. How did you get in?
      Originally posted by Cato
      Golden, why are you FAT?
      Originally posted by lesfunk
      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Sorry Joe...but MATTHEW McConoghey would kick the shit out of your fat ass...

Good try, though...
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Armstrong isn't a biker. bikers ride Harleys. Armstrong is a cyclist.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

They have VIP tables at Taco Bell now?

who knew...
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z7_RCH3SxQQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z7_RCH3SxQQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Thank God there was a camera rolling for this amazing event.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Joe Thudner says:

I'll take a table for TWO ... for me and MIKE ...

(whoever the fuck that is Joe you fucking moron, by the way, you're in Butt-Lick, PA, guess where Sly was last night asshole?)

Comment

• isthatTHUNDER?!
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2006

I'd love for my return to the ring to be against this fuck. He's taylor made for me. He comes straight ahead, i'd knock him out with just body shots if I had a full round with this fuck. Notice armstrong didn't say a fucking word either. Fucking cunt.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                    Sorry Joe...but MATTHEW McConoghey would kick the shit out of your fat ass...

Good try, though...
                    Can't be him. He's doing the We Are Marshall promotion thing.

ALtho, I'm wondering with all the paps around Lance and Matt, how come there's no pics of Joe there? Hmmm...:confused:
                    Last edited by Ally_Kat; 12-16-2006, 01:43 PM.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• isthatTHUNDER?!
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2006

It was just last night dumb fuck! Do you understand that the vip section is set up at bars and clubs not to let paparazzi in??? You need to pull your fingers off the fucking keypad and go out in the community and live a little bit. It's called community reintergration. It seems as if you, like alice sit around and wait for me to post so you can respond with something fucking stupid. Based on your posts, it's easy to see that you are becoming more and more of a dumb fuck. You used to be simply weird, now your just fucking dumb!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by isthatTHUNDER?!
                        I'd love for my return to the ring to be against this fuck. He's taylor made for me. He comes straight ahead, i'd knock him out with just body shots if I had a full round with this fuck. Notice armstrong didn't say a fucking word either. Fucking cunt.
                        The irony of it all is that he's not a fighter you idiot, and neither are you.

The fighting you do is for air ... either having your mouth full of homeless dick or up some bum's ass delivering your most famous "body shot", an anal tounge bath around his little brown ring you fag.

Funny how no mention of it in the news, which there would be.

Slow day for pedophiles huh Jose.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

It was just last night dumb fuck! Do you understand that the vip section is set up at bars and clubs not to let paparazzi in??? You need to pull your fingers off the fucking keypad and go out in the community and live a little bit. It's called community reintergration. It seems as if you, like alice sit around and wait for me to post so you can respond with something fucking stupid. Based on your posts, it's easy to see that you are becoming more and more of a dumb fuck. You used to be simply weird, now your just fucking dumb!
                          SLY wasn't in Butt-Lick, PA, Joe ... neither was McConoughy you fucking pole smoker.

You read everything I post homo ... its the only reason you stay at this site you queer.

How's that welfare in December Joe? Do they give you a bump?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Joey says, "DUH, I WANNA BITE .... ER UH .... FIGHT MIKE WHOEVER ... DUH."

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

He's taylor made for me.
                              taylor made?

He's a set of golf clubs?

Perhaps you meant TAILOR made. But having worn the orange jumpsuits so long you probably don't currently have your own tailor.

. He comes straight ahead,

But you still give him the reacharound, right?
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...